Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you defend a non-constitutional non-existent right to hire them, when you admit they are stupid. Think.

They can hire whomever they please even though I know most cops are already hard wired to profile blacks from the start. It makes no difference if the guy in the patrol car is a black cop. The police know. They can smell it.

I, personally, believe that vets with PTSD should never be hired but they are anyway. Which is worse?

The abuse of psychiatry to punish people for potential crimes is worse. Discriminating people for statistical averages of their categorized group is worse.

The criteria for diagnosing people with PTSD can be anything from 'wants to kill everyone that bothers him' to 'cant sleep well at night', and for that trouble sleeping you would deny him a job?

Bullshit.

The KKK is a collection of pussies, but every cop profiles minorities because they're human beings with weaknesses and basic instincts.

KKK = 99 FBI informants and 1 fool who trusted them.

And not every cop profiles minorities, and not every minority is weak and ruled by basic instincts. Why do you believe this utter nonsense? The TV is not a statistical sampling, you know?

I have close friends and relatives that are street patrol cops and they readily admit that the vast majority of blacks are not only innocent law abiding people, but that they also appreciate a heavy police presence to keep the criminals at bay. They do not have a problem with the police being around and the cops I know appreciate the hell out of them.

I don't see any difference between a smart cop and some dumb shit cop with a KKK card unless it can be demonstrated that the KKK card holder is using extreme prejudice in his application of law enforcement.

Agree, but who had a KKK card in this case? No one, we only have the alleged word of an anonymous informant.

The bolded: your data to back this claim up?

Thought so....

But your point about appreciating police officers - that point I support 100%.

He may have missed the Crayola "how to write a Tea-Party placard decently" training seminar; plus, in the joint, they call bathrooms the "head". So, he's really saying that even if he explodes, he is absolutely not going to the John, evuh.

RC made a valid point but you two libtards had to deflect into how he expressed his thought and ignore the thought itself, because you have no answer to his point.

Point stands and you two losers just lose again.

Actually, Samson made a very good point, which I then backed up. The moment you have to insult those who don't share your points in order to somehow get the point across is the moment you already lost any and all debate.

That is utter bullshit, a slogan to encourage a child to not insult people. But among adults insults are used very frequently, and said use does not negate facts and reason presented along with the insults.

You need to take a critical thinking course sometime.

That goes for RC and it definitely goes for you.

I really don't give a fuck what you try to think if you cant use facts and present them in a rational framework. In fact the insults can be an enhancing bit of fun if they hit the mark at all, which you never do. You are an ideologue, and so your perception of reality is hopelessly twisted until you can remedy this substitute for thinking that you subscribe to.

But please, feel free to support the KKK, if that is what you believe. I don't however, think you will find much support on that point.

I did not support the KKK, idiot, but only RC's observation that it is irrelevant except for PC losers to use as a bogeyman to the ignorant.

RC made a valid point but you two libtards had to deflect into how he expressed his thought and ignore the thought itself, because you have no answer to his point.

Point stands and you two losers just lose again.

Actually, Samson made a very good point, which I then backed up. The moment you have to insult those who don't share your points in order to somehow get the point across is the moment you already lost any and all debate.

That is utter bullshit, a slogan to encourage a child to not insult people. But among adults insults are used very frequently, and said use does not negate facts and reason presented along with the insults.

That goes for RC and it definitely goes for you.

I really don't give a fuck what you try to think if you cant use facts and present them in a rational framework. In fact the insults can be an enhancing bit of fun if they hit the mark at all, which you never do. You are an ideologue, and so your perception of reality is hopelessly twisted until you can remedy this substitute for thinking that you subscribe to.

But please, feel free to support the KKK, if that is what you believe. I don't however, think you will find much support on that point.

I did not support the KKK, idiot, but only RC's observation that it is irrelevant except for PC losers to use as a bogeyman to the ignorant.

You are simply trying to make the KKK more harmless than it is. I have seen many racists due this during the course of my life. For black people, the KKK is very, very relevant.

Your comments tell us little about this subject, but unfortunately for you, they tell us a lot about YOU.

A police dept of all places is not the place for a member of a terrorist group.

Having said that, Howie appears to be either mistaken, or is lying about the Facebook page. I clicked on his link, and there's nothing about the Tea Party.

Howie needs to retract that part.

Having said that, Howie appears to be either mistaken, or is lying about the Facebook page. I clicked on his link, and there's nothing about the Tea Party.

Are you kidding? Slandering the Tea Party was the whole purpose of his OP.

[
It's a current event. And Howey posted it in Current Events, right where it belongs.

You are not a mod. You have no right to tell him what to do or not.

He has a right to create this thread, just as you have a right to be as stupid as fuck. Since you definitely make use of your right, he can make use of his.

If you don't like it, then tough fuck for you.

So, Stephanie, do you support KKKers being on a police force? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It's OK Stephanie. Just wait until we post some news about the vicious, anti-American jews and listen to his teeth gnash and he'll wail like a little bitch.

You are simply trying to make the KKK more harmless than it is. I have seen many racists due this during the course of my life. For black people, the KKK is very, very relevant.

Your comments tell us little about this subject, but unfortunately for you, they tell us a lot about YOU.

Today the KKK is no different than the NAACP or the Hell's Angels. They have ceased almost all criminal behavior and have gone mainstream. I would have to say that the New Black Panthers are a more serious threat than the KKK. Everyone ignores them though. Then there's college professors teaching our children that used to be in the Weather Underground. Personal friends of our president. Many of his administration are close friends with Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood.

The KKK is hardly a threat these days. They amount to a bunch of inbred ignorant whites who like wearing sheets. Scary stuff.

[
It's a current event. And Howey posted it in Current Events, right where it belongs.

You are not a mod. You have no right to tell him what to do or not.

He has a right to create this thread, just as you have a right to be as stupid as fuck. Since you definitely make use of your right, he can make use of his.

If you don't like it, then tough fuck for you.

So, Stephanie, do you support KKKers being on a police force? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It's OK Stephanie. Just wait until we post some news about the vicious, anti-American jews and listen to his teeth gnash and he'll wail like a little bitch.

Warwulf, rather than report your post or further neg you into oblivion, here's a tip -

If you want to say rude things and flame people, save it for The Taunting Arena.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-taunting-arena/

^^^^ Thar she blows!

In forums like this one, avoid the flaming and stick to the discussion, that way, you will not have to be corrected by the mods, have your posts deleted or get a vay-kay.

You can curse or swear, but it has to be part of the discussion and it is only loosely tolerated.

Just a friendly heads up, bud.

:smiliehug:

I don't care who belongs to the KKK; I do care about people doing bad things.

When people do bad things - like burn a cross in the yard - I want them to go to jail.

I'm sick and tired of "The Thought Police."

Last edited:

I see no link either; the KKK is rigid in its rules, Tea Party followers reject excessive regulations.

Today the KKK is no different than the NAACP or the Hell's Angels. They have ceased almost all criminal behavior and have gone mainstream. I would have to say that the New Black Panthers are a more serious threat than the KKK. Everyone ignores them though. Then there's college professors teaching our children that used to be in the Weather Underground. Personal friends of our president. Many of his administration are close friends with Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood.

The KKK is hardly a threat these days. They amount to a bunch of inbred ignorant whites who like wearing sheets. Scary stuff.

The black panther party is what a liberal would refer to as "reverse racism." The narrative of the democrats is to divide races, classes, genders and what ever else in order to prop themselves as heroes or mythical type characters in their selling of "utopia." In order to make themselves out to be heroes they need to create villains.

Howey is a clear example of a brainwashed hack who is truly nothing more than a puppet or a pawn of the democratic machine to pass on this warped, false message.

The morons on the left therefore are relegated to cliche after cliche after cliche. You would think they would have a small clue when John Kerry referred to man made global warming as a weapon of mass destruction and quickly scapegoated "big oil." I mean you would think one of these sheep who consider themselves to be so smart to see through that, but no. They parrot the sentiment like the uneducated know it alls they are.

Look at Howey equating the Tea Party and the KKK while ignoring the vast black members of the Tea Party. You see to them, those blacks really do not count. Well, they don't.......right? If they count, then tell me why Howey would equate the KKK and Tea Party?

Last edited:
One, racism does equate with the KKK.

Two, personal viciousness in a thread reveals a person's lack of integrity and inability to argue an attack as well as his/her spiritual vacuum.

One, racism does equate with the KKK.

Two, personal viciousness in a thread reveals a person's lack of integrity and inability to argue an attack as well as his/her spiritual vacuum.

And the Tea Party equates to the KKK how?

Are you saying the black panther party is also equated to the Tea Party?

Let us behold.......the liberal double talk everyone. :popcorn:

To the liberal mind:

Anyone who talks about the tea party and does something unlawful, hateful, etc. = the Tea Party is all evil racists.

Fail thread.

Well we can simplify this.

Liberal = epic failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back