I guess I have to explain reality to the Trumpers, so they can understand!

Interesting take especially when the economy is soaring then the supporters of the President at the moment give him all the credit for it and he takes full credit for it. It is true a lot of the things that impact the economy are beyond any Presidents control rather the economy is doing good or bad but if your going take credit for the good you get the blame when it's bad. You don't get to say it's all me when it's good and I have nothing to with it when it's bad either take both the credit and the blame or accept neither.

The problem with Trump the first time around was he had no political experience and was/is incompetent. Now, he knows how to do damage and he has revenge on his mind. That is why he is dangerous this time around.
I hate to break this to you, Lucky but Kamala Harris has no executive experience at all. She's never run anything and she's got a serious problem retaining staff which tells you that she's a shitty boss.

A President doesn't need "political experience". They need executive experience. You'd be hard pressed to find someone with more of that than Trump.

I hate to break this to you, Lucky but Kamala Harris has no executive experience at all. She's never run anything and she's got a serious problem retaining staff which tells you that she's a shitty boss.

A President doesn't need "political experience". They need executive experience. You'd be hard pressed to find someone with more of that than Trump.
Administrative experience isn't special. Executives are mostly morons, dependent upon stakeholders and their delegates to be productive within an organization. Without populism, executives are held accountable, and that's when they fold.

Its an age old argument that never has been settled. How much control does the president have over the economy and how much credit does he deserve in a 4 year period.

Trump's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

View attachment 1007625

Some positive numbers but the standout is the public debt

50% increase well with tax cuts it was inevitable

jobs was down

corporate profits was up (rich get richer) 17%

Jobs took a dive

Income was up slightly 8%

economic growth down

View attachment 1007627

Jobs up and employment rate down

Economic growth up

gasoline price way up

jobs up

earning down

employment down

well depends on what you focus own

Still the big lie was his comments on COVID 19 as he downplayed it to look good

The one thing that sticks in my mind is Trumps comments on COVID

Covid-19 will go away ‘like a miracle’ its only a few cases

Its only a few cases and nothing to worry about

Suggested checking if disinfectant could be injected into humans

15.7 million new jobs?

Wow!

What did Biden do to cause that miracle?

How much have rents increased because Harris failed to stop 12 million illegals from moving in?
IMG_5073.jpeg

Forum List

Back