Teabagger Terrorist Tim Griffin pulls a Romney and blames President..

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
For the shooting on Capital Hill while it was ongoing.

This despicable filthy anti-American Tea Bagging screw up did exactly what Romney did during a terrorist attack..

Republican lawmaker blames Obama and congressional Dems within minutes of Capitol shooting

It didn’t take long for someone to place the blame for a shooting Thursday afternoon outside the U.S. Capitol.

Gunshots were reported outside the Hart Senate Office Building shortly before 2:20 p.m.

Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) tweeted from his personal account at 2:23 p.m. that he’d heard or heard about “gun shots outside the Capitol.”

Two minutes later, at 2:25 p.m., the congressman followed up that tweet by laying the blame for the shooting on President Barack Obama and some Democratic congressional leaders.

“Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting,” Griffin posted.

Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting

— Tim Griffin (@TimGriffinAR2) October 3, 2013

What a piece of maggot shit this asshole is..

The best part of this piece of maggot shit is..he retracted.

I don't have any fucking idea who thought it was a good idea to put this traitor into congress.

This despicable filthy anti-American Tea Bagging screw up did exactly what Romney did during a terrorist attack..

Republican lawmaker blames Obama and congressional Dems within minutes of Capitol shooting

It didn’t take long for someone to place the blame for a shooting Thursday afternoon outside the U.S. Capitol.

Gunshots were reported outside the Hart Senate Office Building shortly before 2:20 p.m.

Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) tweeted from his personal account at 2:23 p.m. that he’d heard or heard about “gun shots outside the Capitol.”

Two minutes later, at 2:25 p.m., the congressman followed up that tweet by laying the blame for the shooting on President Barack Obama and some Democratic congressional leaders.

“Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting,” Griffin posted.

Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting

Why so much hostility towards someone who simply behaves like your typical Democrat?

I love the way you turds can't take your own medicine.

Well, you Democrats were afraid to blame Sarah Palin or conservative gun owners for the shooting in Tuscon, or the Aurora massacre... turns out the killers were all liberal.

YOU have no room to talk.

Yup..looks like the Tea Baggers are even embarrassed by this piece of maggot shit.

You know what really embarrasses me? You using this incident as political ammo. It's enough that Griffin did it, but you Liberals least of all have the room to talk, after calling Republicans "Arsonists," "Terrorists" and "Anarchists."

So what was that about wanting to engender civility in political discourse? Practice what you preach.

Tea Party Terrorists!

If only you Obama knob slobberers had this much energy directed towards real terrorists.

Well, you Democrats were afraid to blame Sarah Palin or conservative gun owners for the shooting in Tuscon, or the Aurora massacre... turns out the killers were all liberal.

YOU have no room to talk.

False, they were right wingers. "da libs" hate guns and want to take them all away, remember?

Yup..looks like the Tea Baggers are even embarrassed by this piece of maggot shit.

You know what really embarrasses me? You using this incident as political ammo. It's enough that Griffin did it, but you Liberals least of all have the room to talk, after calling Republicans "Arsonists," "Terrorists" and "Anarchists."

So what was that about wanting to engender civility in political discourse? Practice what you preach.

Nah, now why would anyone comment on the asinine tweet from a stupid fuking tea bagger?
Could it be because the stupid fuking Tea baggers are causing great dissatisfaction and anger among real Americans?

But what is really embarrassing is people like you Temple. Spreading stupidity all over the internet, you and your kind are embarrassing to the nation. Really embarrassing.

btw, I don't want no "civil discourse" in politics. I want to kick tea baggers ass. And MOST people are coming to that same conclusion.

You tea baggers should of thought of "civil discourse" when the assholes got elected.
But no, you all didn't want to talk. You teabaggers came to Washington to bring about a Tea Party revolution.

Thank God the Tea parties time is coming to an end.

Why so much hostility towards someone who simply behaves like your typical Democrat?

I love the way you turds can't take your own medicine.

Okay you piece of maggot shit.

Perhaps you can put up the last time a Democrat blamed an on going act of violence on a sitting President.

You know, like the asshole you fucks put up for President, Mitt Romney.

Or this guy.

Tea Party Terrorists!

If only you Obama knob slobberers had this much energy directed towards real terrorists.

Not only are you fucks little shits that are so physically incapable of defending yourselves you need assault rifles..you are faggots too.

:doubt:

It is HIS fault...people have been SUFFERING 7to 8% UNEMPLOYMENT under his regime for FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS....That makes PEOPLE desperate

sorry you don't like to hear the TRUTH

and now he is closing off our country to people...I'm afraid things will get worse with more of these...But he doesn't care

but we see who you care more about...calling people tea baggers and terrorist now huh...the new Democrat MEME for the people in this country?

all of you are shameful over THIS man, THIS so called, PRESIDENT of the United states...you take his side over YOUR FELLOW countrymen and women

Last edited:

my gawd, go frikken breath into a paper bag for gawds sakes
you look like an idiot all over A MAN that is President
and a CULT member

It is HIS fault...people have been SUFFERING 7to 8% UNEMPLOYMENT under his regime for FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS....That makes PEOPLE desperate

and now he is closing off our country to people...I'm afraid things will get worse with more of these...But he doesn't care

but we see who you care more about...calling people tea baggers now huh?

all of you are shameful over THIS man, THIS so called, PRESIDENT of the United states...you take his side over YOUR FELLOW countrymen and women

That's low..even for you.

:mad:

but we see who you care more about...calling people tea baggers now huh?

That's low..even for you.

:mad:

too damn bad, you all blamed BUSH for the sun not shining...
YOU don't want to think the economy and unemployment under him has ANY effect on the people of this country and kiss his ass day in and day out...not my problem you want to go that low for HIM

and LETS not forget you idiot's and PALIN

Last edited:

Forum List

Back