Teabagger Terrorist Tim Griffin pulls a Romney and blames President..

Teabagger Terrorist Tim Griffin pulls a Romney and blames President..For the shooting on Capital Hill while it was ongoing.

Just wondering if you're similarly outraged against the following Leftists that did exactly the same thing:

1) Charlie Rangel - Rep. Rangel told Politicker his “first thought” after reports of shots fired circulated at the U.S. Capitol was that “frustration” with Republicans “ignited somebody already imbalanced and caused this type of thing.”

2) The New York Times - Not only did they get it wrong that a shooter was involved, but they did EXACTLY what Griffin did...yet we don't hear a peep from you about it...Hmmm

NYT headline: “Fiscal Crisis: Reports of Shooter Outside Capitol.”

3) Sheila Jackson Lee - Comrade Lee lumped the shooting in with her argument to end the partial shutdown: “Rather than piecemeal the American dream, rather than respond in a way that leaves 8,000 federal employees unemployed. And God knows the tragedy of this poor person that came on the Hill in a black car — no one knows what drive this person to do this. But what I would say to you is, lets get our wheels back on, serve the American people, bring them back, vote for a bill today that will open the government.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_a7AplNccg]Shelia Jackson Lee Suggests Govt Shutdown Drove "Poor" Capital Hill Shooter To Kill - YouTube[/ame]

So, I would agree that Griffin's comments were indeed misguided and downright ridiculous, but I wonder why your ire is not directed towards all that demonstrated such opinions?

Could it be that your bias is just too damn overwhelming to admit that your guys do exactly the same thing you accuse a Republican of? :eusa_whistle:

Jesus Christ, talk about an all out liberal mental meltdown. Take some meds pal.

it's been absolutely pathetic

take this nasty thread with all the rest...

mostly sickening and all over OBAMA and this GOVERNMENT

What's fucking hysterical is liberals think this is the end of the world. They think so many people are suffering. Yet if we look back to the last shutdown, the result afterwards was we actually starting having a budget surplus. That of course was because Clinton caved.

Then there was sequestration, and how that was going to ruin everybody....then it didn't.

Clinton didn't cave in the slightest.

The Republicans were looking to dismantle Medicare.

And we had a budget surplus because of Paygo, tax hikes and cuts to military spending.

Teabagger Terrorist Tim Griffin pulls a Romney and blames President..For the shooting on Capital Hill while it was ongoing.

Just wondering if you're similarly outraged against the following Leftists that did exactly the same thing:

1) Charlie Rangel - Rep. Rangel told Politicker his “first thought” after reports of shots fired circulated at the U.S. Capitol was that “frustration” with Republicans “ignited somebody already imbalanced and caused this type of thing.”

2) The New York Times - Not only did they get it wrong that a shooter was involved, but they did EXACTLY what Griffin did...yet we don't hear a peep from you about it...Hmmm

3) Sheila Jackson Lee - Comrade Lee lumped the shooting in with her argument to end the partial shutdown: “Rather than piecemeal the American dream, rather than respond in a way that leaves 8,000 federal employees unemployed. And God knows the tragedy of this poor person that came on the Hill in a black car — no one knows what drive this person to do this. But what I would say to you is, lets get our wheels back on, serve the American people, bring them back, vote for a bill today that will open the government.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_a7AplNccg]Shelia Jackson Lee Suggests Govt Shutdown Drove "Poor" Capital Hill Shooter To Kill - YouTube[/ame]

So, I would agree that Griffin's comments were indeed misguided and downright ridiculous, but I wonder why your ire is not directed towards all that demonstrated such opinions?

Could it be that your bias is just too damn overwhelming to admit that your guys do exactly the same thing you accuse a Republican of? :eusa_whistle:

And none of that even remotely rises to what that asshole tweeted.

But you know that.. :eusa_shifty:

it's been absolutely pathetic

take this nasty thread with all the rest...

mostly sickening and all over OBAMA and this GOVERNMENT

What's fucking hysterical is liberals think this is the end of the world. They think so many people are suffering. Yet if we look back to the last shutdown, the result afterwards was we actually starting having a budget surplus. That of course was because Clinton caved.

Then there was sequestration, and how that was going to ruin everybody....then it didn't.

Clinton didn't cave in the slightest.

The Republicans were looking to dismantle Medicare.

And we had a budget surplus because of Paygo, tax hikes and cuts to military spending.

We had a budget surplus because Republicans in Congress forced the cuts.

Oh please, your phoney outrage is so transparent. None of those (D)-bags blamming the Republicans bothers you in the slightest yet one Repub tweeting "Stop the violent rhetoric" gets your panties in a bunch.

You're just another paid partisan hack that ignores all the shit (D)-bags get away with scream like a little bitch about what the mean evil Republicans are doing. :eusa_boohoo:

they prove DAILEY how Liberalism is a Mental disorder

with their TWO FACED hypocrite STANDARDS

it's so bad it's hard to watch

Yea, right...:doubt: You go with that. As I said, your bias is OVERWHELMING.

Oh please, your phoney outrage is so transparent. None of those (D)-bags blamming the Republicans bothers you in the slightest yet one Repub tweeting "Stop the violent rhetoric" gets your panties in a bunch.

You're just another paid partisan hack that ignores all the shit (D)-bags get away with scream like a little bitch about what the mean evil Republicans are doing. :eusa_boohoo:

:clap2:

You mean people are holding the President responsible for what happens on his watch? What a foreign concept these last 5 years.

What do you expect from a Bagger?

we sure didn't expect this from you people on the left, our fellow Americans

So much hate for others is Unreal and UN AMERICAN...

but, that's what people have come to expect

it's a sad testament from people who it seems to care more for party over country

Last edited:
For the shooting on Capital Hill while it was ongoing.

This despicable filthy anti-American Tea Bagging screw up did exactly what Romney did during a terrorist attack..

Republican lawmaker blames Obama and congressional Dems within minutes of Capitol shooting

It didn’t take long for someone to place the blame for a shooting Thursday afternoon outside the U.S. Capitol.

Gunshots were reported outside the Hart Senate Office Building shortly before 2:20 p.m.

Rep. Tim Griffin (R-AR) tweeted from his personal account at 2:23 p.m. that he’d heard or heard about “gun shots outside the Capitol.”

Two minutes later, at 2:25 p.m., the congressman followed up that tweet by laying the blame for the shooting on President Barack Obama and some Democratic congressional leaders.

“Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting,” Griffin posted.

Stop the violent rhetoric President Obama, Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. #Disgusting

— Tim Griffin (@TimGriffinAR2) October 3, 2013

What a piece of maggot shit this asshole is..

Hmmmm....but they don't like it when others point out their violent rhetoric, do they?

Tea Party Terrorists!

If only you Obama knob slobberers had this much energy directed towards real terrorists.

Not only are you fucks little shits that are so physically incapable of defending yourselves you need assault rifles..you are faggots too.

:doubt:

Sounds like you need to switch to decaf

I'm not sure these people can handle anymore of this administration..

they look and act like they are ready to have a STROKE

it's pathetic

I neg rep anyone using the term "teabagger".

I got it from the FOX Saudi/Aussie right wing propaganda station.

They were the first to use it.

Teabagger.

:lol:

It does not change the fact that you're on par with those that call people faggots and *******. Only the far left likes you swallow, but they have to pretend your not a full on bigot, and that is priceless to watch.

Forum List

Back