Teabagger Terrorist Tim Griffin pulls a Romney and blames President..

I neg rep anyone using the term "teabagger".

Hey you must be a Teabagger. You seem to think that your neg rep threat is going to get you something. Is that all you Teabaggers do? Make threats.

We are gonna shut down the government, I am gonna give you neg reps for calling me what I am; a Teabagger. See the similarities?

we see who the left cares about the most in this country

it's a MAN who happens to be a President

I've never seen this before and it's the saddest thing and this country is DOOMED

It is HIS fault...people have been SUFFERING 7to 8% UNEMPLOYMENT under his regime for FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS....That makes PEOPLE desperate

sorry you don't like to hear the TRUTH

and now he is closing off our country to people...I'm afraid things will get worse with more of these...But he doesn't care

but we see who you care more about...calling people tea baggers and terrorist now huh...the new Democrat MEME for the people in this country?

all of you are shameful over THIS man, THIS so called, PRESIDENT of the United states...you take his side over YOUR FELLOW countrymen and women

People like you have called this President everything but a white man. And it is special to hear the butt hurt you have for being called a name. LMAO.

Hey, want to be treated with respect? Gotta show some first. Quit whining. You all are gonna get what you've been asking for. An ass whipping next year.

we see who the left cares about the most in this country

it's a MAN who happens to be a President

I've never seen this before and it's the saddest thing and this country is DOOMED

You have got the insight of a slug. Pitiful.

It is HIS fault...people have been SUFFERING 7to 8% UNEMPLOYMENT under his regime for FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS....That makes PEOPLE desperate

and now he is closing off our country to people...I'm afraid things will get worse with more of these...But he doesn't care

but we see who you care more about...calling people tea baggers now huh?

all of you are shameful over THIS man, THIS so called, PRESIDENT of the United states...you take his side over YOUR FELLOW countrymen and women

That's low..even for you.

:mad:

Nah, it's par for the course.

I'll take the side of our president over Putin lovin, fear/hate mongering, hostage taking, scorched earth policy teabags any day.

I'll take the side of our president over Putin lovin, fear/hate mongering, hostage taking, scorched earth policy teabags any day.

no surprise here
most of you Obama Democrat party SUBJECTS would

no surprise here
most of you Obama Democrat party SUBJECTS would

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK74G7wDfk4]janis joplin--cry baby. - YouTube[/ame]

fitting song for all you subjects of the Democrat party
look at all the threads by you all in the last TWO DAYS

it's been the most pathetic wailing by ADULTS no less

Tea Party Terrorists!

If only you Obama knob slobberers had this much energy directed towards real terrorists.

Not only are you fucks little shits that are so physically incapable of defending yourselves you need assault rifles..you are faggots too.

:doubt:

Yea I guess that explains why I've never owned an assault rifle of any kind. Only used one while in the Air Force.

I suppose you think all the military that use assault rifles are a bunch of "faggots" too.

Carry on, dipshit.

Hey you must be a Teabagger. You seem to think that your neg rep threat is going to get you something. Is that all you Teabaggers do? Make threats.

We are gonna shut down the government, I am gonna give you neg reps for calling me what I am; a Teabagger. See the similarities?

Jesus Christ, talk about an all out liberal mental meltdown. Take some meds pal.

Jesus Christ, talk about an all out liberal mental meltdown. Take some meds pal.

it's been absolutely pathetic

take this nasty thread with all the rest...

mostly sickening and all over OBAMA and this GOVERNMENT

LOL, that's "low"? Pointing out the Husseins abysmal record for the last 5 years? You Obama knob slobberers sure know how to dish out the insults to "teabaggers", but the instant someone critisizes the Hussein you lose it.

Tea Party Terrorists!

If only you Obama knob slobberers had this much energy directed towards real terrorists.

Not only are you fucks little shits that are so physically incapable of defending yourselves you need assault rifles..you are faggots too.

:doubt:

Yea I guess that explains why I've never owned an assault rifle of any kind. Only used one while in the Air Force.

I suppose you think all the military that use assault rifles are a bunch of "faggots" too.

Carry on, dipshit.

Naw..

I think faggots like yourself keep posting stuff about faggot activities.

You outted yourself, homo.

Carry on.

LOL, that's "low"? Pointing out the Husseins abysmal record for the last 5 years? You Obama knob slobberers sure know how to dish out the insults to "teabaggers", but the instant someone critisizes the Hussein you lose it.

And there you go again.

Talking about your favorite activity.

How many dicks did you have in your mouth last night? :eusa_shifty:

I got it from the FOX Saudi/Aussie right wing propaganda station.

They were the first to use it.

Teabagger.

:lol:

I don't care where it originated. It's a disgusting term, and if you're going to stoop to using it, I'll neg rep you.

You are the one making threats of neg rep. I called you on it. But I need meds? Fuk you. I am not the one making threats. YOU are.

it's been absolutely pathetic

take this nasty thread with all the rest...

mostly sickening and all over OBAMA and this GOVERNMENT

What's fucking hysterical is liberals think this is the end of the world. They think so many people are suffering. Yet if we look back to the last shutdown, the result afterwards was we actually starting having a budget surplus. That of course was because Clinton caved.

Then there was sequestration, and how that was going to ruin everybody....then it didn't.

For the shooting on Capital Hill while it was ongoing.

This despicable filthy anti-American Tea Bagging screw up did exactly what Romney did during a terrorist attack..

What a piece of maggot shit this asshole is..

Why so much hostility towards someone who simply behaves like your typical Democrat?

I love the way you turds can't take your own medicine.

Okay you piece of maggot shit.

Perhaps you can put up the last time a Democrat blamed an on going act of violence on a sitting President.

You know, like the asshole you fucks put up for President, Mitt Romney.

Or this guy.
911?
I thought Benghazi never happened?

Dope!

And there you go again.

You're the one that supports gay marriage, not I. I believe men should stick to women, and I practice what I preach, unlike you.

It's good to see you come up for air once in a while, though I doubt you'll ever be able to ween yourself off the Obama Kool-aid.

Why so much hostility towards someone who simply behaves like your typical Democrat?

I love the way you turds can't take your own medicine.

Okay you piece of maggot shit.

Perhaps you can put up the last time a Democrat blamed an on going act of violence on a sitting President.

You know, like the asshole you fucks put up for President, Mitt Romney.

Or this guy.
911?
I thought Benghazi never happened?

Dope!

This makes no sense what so ever.

And is "Dope" what you are smoking right now?

:lol:

And there you go again.

You're the one that supports gay marriage, not I. I believe men should stick to women, and I practice what I preach, unlike you.

It's good to see you come up for air once in a while, though I doubt you'll ever be able to ween yourself off the Obama Kool-aid.

No son..

You are the one..the first one..in this thread that brought up homosexual activity.

That shit should be between you and your boyfriend.

From now on..I hope you keep it that way.

Forum List

Back