Teabagger Terrorist Tim Griffin pulls a Romney and blames President..

Black_Label (Today), Dutch (Yesterday) gave thanks to Swallow, a guy that likes to call people names like "tebagger" and "faggot." I guess that means BL and Dutch agree with Swallows bigotry. Good to know.

Black_Label (Today), Dutch (Yesterday) gave thanks to Swallow, a guy that likes to call people names like "tebagger" and "faggot." I guess that means BL and Dutch agree with Swallows bigotry. Good to know.

Yeah..I don't like fags much.

Sorry to break it to you faggot.

And yeah..I know you're a faggot..don't start acting all wounded.

Thanks for making the far left and yourself look even dumber Swallow, I knew I could count on you.

Some people would be so fun to debate in real life. It would be great watching you just sit there like an idiot child rather than watching you created this bloated ego hiding behind a computer. It's hard to believe that swallow thinks calling people gay or faggot is offensive rather than a reflection of how simple minded he himslef is.

Unfortunately, Sallow's quite indicative of the typical progressive on this board... intolerant, mean spirited and small minded.

Thanks for making the far left and yourself look even dumber Swallow, I knew I could count on you.

Some people would be so fun to debate in real life. It would be great watching you just sit there like an idiot child rather than watching you created this bloated ego hiding behind a computer. It's hard to believe that swallow thinks calling people gay or faggot is offensive rather than a reflection of how simple minded he himslef is.

Oh please..you start this shit every time you start in with the "swallow" bullshit.

You know the drill.

It's really you that's the small minded asshole. You never stay on topic and you always start shit.

You're like the schoolyard bully that cries to the teachers when he gets his ass kicked.

Grow up. Or grow a set.

Forum List

Back