🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher banned for thanking students standing during pledge of allegiance

I know Tommy probably sits during the anthem.

Do the Brits have an anthem?

Something by 'The Beatles' maybe?
Oh he is in Brittian? Maybe he is athem envy.
Wheres Brittian ?

Next to some shithole called Wales
Watch out, Tommy! Some catfish who claims to be a sassy irish lass just said something bad about Wales. This really means something to someone, right? Right?

You're butthurt is showing, Plywood Pete

The plywood must get throoooooough!!!;)

At large and to the board, let me say Tommy's little slip of "feel uncomfortable" is the reason the schools are in the state they're in now.

Kid does something awful in class.

Teacher deals with it and disciplines.

Irate parent calls saying "OMG you cannot 'discipline' MY CHILD! You cannot make MY CHILD feel 'uncomfortable'!!!"

Child eventually takes on this attitude and, in in snit of discomfort, must tattle to the counseling office in HIGH SCHOOL because she feels "uncomfortable". (Because the ways of all the previous generations--venting to your friends that your teacher sucks--is no longer good enough)

Teachers no longer enforce any discipline because of snowflakery parents and snowflakery kids.

So there we are. Way to go, Snowflakes, you ruined the schools too.
What did the kids do wrong ?

What do you mean, "What did the kids do wrong"? They do a lot of stuff wrong. They're kids.

If you doubt it, think on this: Let's send kids to school with self-learning centers and computers and NO ADULTS to lead and manage and teach.

Imagine that at 6 years old, 10 years old, even 16 years old. And then imagine your question, 'What did the kids do wrong'?
Your deflections are pathetic. What did the kids in this story do wrong ?

Nothing--according to Free Speech laws. And neither did the teacher do anything wrong by speaking back to HIGH SCHOOL students about their right to exercise their free speech. This is exactly what students need to hear about free speech, Tommy. In America you will not be jailed or officially disciplined for exercising your right to free speech.

But you, GASP, may hear speech back that YOU DO NOT LIKE.

And that's not "bullying", that's the cost of living in a society that upholds free speech for everyone.

Buck up, Tommy. Just like our students need to do.

At large and to the board, let me say Tommy's little slip of "feel uncomfortable" is the reason the schools are in the state they're in now.

Irate parent calls saying "OMG you cannot 'discipline' MY CHILD! You cannot make MY CHILD feel 'uncomfortable'!!!"

Child eventually takes on this attitude and, in in snit of discomfort, must tattle to the counseling office in HIGH SCHOOL because she feels "uncomfortable". (Because the ways of all the previous generations--venting to your friends that your teacher sucks--is no longer good enough)

Teachers no longer enforce any discipline because of snowflakery parents and snowflakery kids.

What do you mean, "What did the kids do wrong"? They do a lot of stuff wrong. They're kids.

If you doubt it, think on this: Let's send kids to school with self-learning centers and computers and NO ADULTS to lead and manage and teach.

Imagine that at 6 years old, 10 years old, even 16 years old. And then imagine your question, 'What did the kids do wrong'?

Nothing--according to Free Speech laws. And neither did the teacher do anything wrong by speaking back to HIGH SCHOOL students about their right to exercise their free speech. This is exactly what students need to hear about free speech, Tommy. In America you will not be jailed or officially disciplined for exercising your right to free speech.

And that's not "bullying", that's the cost of living in a society that upholds free speech for everyone.

Its an abuse of his authority. The school agreed and now he has no one to bully.

You should celebrate these kids. Takes guts to stand alone. Isnt that what made America great ?

This is not about those who chose to remain seated, it's about their firing the teacher for merely thanking those who stood.
He didnt.He singled out those who didnt.What part of his job is making kids feel uncomfortable ?

He thanked those who stood. That's it. If he had singled out those who didn't then he would have specifically addressed them or criticized them. He did not.

When did language become so twisted in this country that "Thank you" to one person is interpreted to mean "Fuck you" to another person?

Besides, something you and a lot of others are missing: Those who chose to remain seated whined about being left out but the fact is, they set themselves outside of this particular group in this classroom when they chose to stay in their seats while all the others stood. What's more, they knew it and it was exactly what they wanted because they were making a statement. If they had not wanted to be set apart in the matter of the Pledge of Allegiance then they would have stood with the others.

You should celebrate these kids. Takes guts to stand alone. Isnt that what made America great ?

This is not about those who chose to remain seated, it's about their firing the teacher for merely thanking those who stood.
He didnt.He singled out those who didnt.What part of his job is making kids feel uncomfortable ?

Oh that's beautiful Tommy, exactly right. We never, EVER want to make The Precious Ones feel "uncomfortable", right?

"Didn't get that homework done? Well, I hate to make you 'feel uncomfortable", so just turn it in whenever."

"Failed the test? Don't worry, I'll let you retake it until you get an A. So you don't 'feel uncomfortable."

"Sure, you can bring your emotional support potbelly pig into my class. Would have for you to 'feel uncomfortable."

Give.

Me.

A.

Break.
This was not related to their schoolwork so your point is meaningless.

Neither is the Pledge of Allegiance.

He thanked those who stood. That's it. If he had singled out those who didn't then he would have specifically addressed them or criticized them. He did not.

When did language become so twisted in this country that "Thank you" to one person is interpreted to mean "Fuck you" to another person?

Besides, something you and a lot of others are missing: Those who chose to remain seated whined about being left out but the fact is, they set themselves outside of this particular group in this classroom when they chose to stay in their seats while all the others stood. What's more, they knew it and it was exactly what they wanted because they were making a statement. If they had not wanted to be set apart in the matter of the Pledge of Allegiance then they would have stood with the others.

My wife said the teacher should have thanked the students who stood for the pledge for not making a spectacle of themselves.

A long-time substitute teacher was told not to come back to his school in Missouri after he thanked students for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.
Teacher Banned For Thanking Students Standing During Pledge of Allegiance
Substitute teacher banned over Pledge of Allegiance :: WRAL.com

Compliments of your Trump haters, oh won't it be so exciting when Karma finds these anti american losers . We love it when you degenerates begin to eat yourselves, keep going we need smarter leveled ppl any ways because you fkrs are dumb as hell.
Teacher sound like a bullying prick. Get him out of the classroom.
Lol
Says a fat tub of shit like yourself

Lol
They are not adults and he is the teacher... What part of the equation don’t you understand you fat sack of shit

A long-time substitute teacher was told not to come back to his school in Missouri after he thanked students for standing for the Pledge of Allegiance.

Compliments of your Trump haters, oh won't it be so exciting when Karma finds these anti american losers . We love it when you degenerates begin to eat yourselves, keep going we need smarter leveled ppl any ways because you fkrs are dumb as hell.
I have become a official member of the anti tommy tainted club . Er Tainant, spell check . Tyrant,er Talentless.The guy obviously has an anti American bias. Always about gay rights and hatred of American culture. Put this wanker on ignore.

Its an abuse of his authority. The school agreed and now he has no one to bully.

Pizzle!!! Anyway Tommy, a belated happy birthday to you.

giphy.gif

From what I read in the St Louis Post-Dispatch about the matter, Jim Furkin requested that the school district look into the matter and they came away judging the guy as a loose cannon based on other incidents. Nothing I wouldn't have done but in the cover-your-ass world of public education these days he wasn't worth the risk. That's too bad.

Pizzle!!! Anyway Tommy, a belated happy birthday to you.

giphy.gif
Thanks Hoss. You just made it for me.

I have become a official member of the anti tommy tainted club . Er Tainant, spell check . Tyrant,er Talentless.The guy obviously has an anti American bias. Always about gay rights and hatred of American culture. Put this wanker on ignore.
Im not sure what you are on about. I can point you to many posts that celebrate American culture and people.

We know, Tommy. Everyone is bullied. When my boss asks me to do something I don't want to do, I'm begin "bullied". poor, poor poor me, woe is me. I want to be free to make an unpopular choice but also want the "safe space" to feel so Goooooood about it.....

Waaaaaaaaaaah

`
infowars
They taught you how to research right?

Substitute teacher says after he thanked students for saying Pledge of Allegiance he got banned from Parkway school

The statement continued: "While we cannot share details of individual personnel matters, we would not recommend that a substitute teacher be restricted from a school simply based on a single isolated incident such as this. Several factors, including prior concerns at other schools, would be taken into consideration before making a recommendation."

On Friday evening, the district expanded its statement to say:

"We always try to protect the privacy of everyone involved during these matters. However, there has been an omission of important facts in this case. The truth is, we recommended that this substitute not return due to a pattern of inappropriate conduct.

We know, Tommy. Everyone is bullied. When my boss asks me to do something I don't want to do, I'm begin "bullied". poor, poor poor me, woe is me. I want to be free to make an unpopular choice but also want the "safe space" to feel so Goooooood about it.....

Waaaaaaaaaaah

You want to hear funny storys about him?

Talk to Tilly.

They taught you how to research right?
`
I don't give a rats ass about this story. I just pointed out it's from infowars, the Internets #1 source for complete bullshit innuendo. I leave the research on crap like this, to lesser beings.

Forum List

Back