Teacher Compensation

We all know the story of the utterly shameless sales monkey douche in a bad suit playing with his died mustache, trying to scam some old lady into buying a lemon.
I sell aftermarket to corporations. I save them anywhere from 20-35%. And I make my company at least $500,000 a year. The owner in Germany loves me. They say we might have closed if not for my aftermarket sales during corona.

We learned what a waste brick and mortar schools are during the pandemic. And there is a shortage of young people who want your shitty shitty job. Lol

We all know the story of the utterly shameless sales monkey douche in a bad suit playing with his died mustache, trying to scam some old lady...
No one wants your job

The number of Americans training to become teachers has dropped by a third since 2010, and it's creating a critical educator shortage that will affect every state​

No one wants your job

The number of Americans training to become teachers has dropped by a third since 2010, and it's creating a critical educator shortage that will affect every state​

A job you couldn't do.

I doubt they could make it until lunchtime without curling into a fetal position and crying themselves to sleep.
People always say shit like this about their own jobs.

I bet you couldn't have kept up with me when I was working 16 or 18 hours a day building and rehabbing houses to flip

Give it a try before shooting your mouth off.
I have no desire to be a teacher.

It's just a job like any other than can be learned by anyone who wants to do it.

everyone likes to think the job they have is somehow the hardest job in the world and that they are somehow special because they do that job.

Then don't shoot your mouth off about something of which you have no experience.
Everyone knows what teachers do. it ain't rocket science.

And let's see it's 11:25 on a school day. So tell me how hard is your job that you're posting shit here?

Sure we do we've all had teachers

I'm sure you've traveled by air before. Do you know how to fly a plane? Do you know everything a pilot does? Do you consider yourself as having experience as a pilot?

I'm sure you've had a cavity or two in your life. Does that mean you know everything a dentist does?

I'm sure you've traveled by air before. Do you know how to fly a plane? Do you know everything a pilot does? Do you consider yourself as having experience as a pilot?

I'm sure you've had a cavity or two in your life. Does that mean you know everything a dentist does?
I actually have my private pilot's license so I do know how to fly a plane.

I learned how to fly because I wanted to. You're a teacher and you think people can't learn to do things?

You learned to be a teacher just like every other teacher that does not make your job special or particularly difficult.

And if your job was really as tough as you say you couldn't be posting here during a school day

Forum List

Back