Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Yes they did, unless you are only talking about the original colonies.

Your quote had screwed up punctuation.
At least I didn't misspell a simple word and use the wrong possessive form. Commas are so overrated anyway. Hint: grammar check programs are crap.

No, you fucked up my quote...stop it. I never said we should not include experiences of other people but, their experiences and influences did not found America. White Euros did.
Uhmm..blacks were there for the founding of America too, brah. Free blacks were in on it, even.

I know that's not publicized by grievance-based turds, but that's how it was.

Uhmm..blacks were there for the founding of America too, brah. Free blacks were in on it, even.

I know that's not publicized by grievance-based turds, but that's how it was.
I'm talking about who actually set up our government. It was white Euros. Most blacks were slaves back then. I do realize there were prominent blacks back then though.

We include straight characters, female characters, male characters, black characters, martian characters, etc. I’m not sure what the issue is. It isn’t as if kids that age don’t know gay people exist. If they are being exposed to two straight characters kissing, without experiencing emotional trauma, then a gay character with a crush is a silly thing to get your knickers in a knot over. Unless the goal is to erase them…

I'm talking about who actually set up our government. It was white Euros. Most blacks were slaves back then. I do realize there were prominent blacks back then though.
I wanna show you something about this uhh. "Systemic racism in America",

and while I'm at it, I want to remid you Uncle Remus was some of America's favorite children's stories for over a century.

Amazon product ASIN B08ZDP98FM
Apparently we put prominent black Americans on coins in 1946. :rolleyes-41:

Holy crap! Idk why Amazon torpedoed that link, but they did.

Oh, this needs to be known.

Last edited:
At least I didn't misspell a simple word and use the wrong possessive form. Commas are so overrated anyway. Hint: grammar check programs are crap.
You blew it. If you are going to lord it over others, you better be damn sure you get it right or you just look stupid.

…and yes, grammar check programs are crap. That is why I don’t use them. Maybe you shouldn’t either.

We include straight characters, female characters, male characters, black characters, martian characters, etc. I’m not sure what the issue is. It isn’t as if kids that age don’t know gay people exist. If they are being exposed to two straight characters kissing, without experiencing emotional trauma, then a gay character with a crush is a silly thing to get your knickers in a knot over. Unless the goal is to erase them…
The goal should be to model normalcy for kids. Homosexuality is not normal.

You blew it. If you are going to lord it over others, you better be damn sure you get it right or you just look stupid.

…and yes, grammar check programs are crap. That is why I don’t use them. Maybe you shouldn’t either.
No, you blew it and then went on a tirade about commas.

You sure do harp on normal a lot. As someone already pointed out, redheads are not ‘normal’. Does that mean any movie with a redhead in it is redhead themed?
We are not discussing hair color. False comparison.

Oddly enough I'm watching an interview with the teacher, Jenna Barbie right now. First time teacher. First time mom. She knew she was supposed to get a permission slip for each child and didn't do it. She is being investigated by her school. It's Florida. The state is trying.

If the film is rated PG that is true. Parental Guidance--she's not the parent. But she also showed a recent Disney film. That alone is iffy with copyright. New teacher for sure.

Forum List

Back