Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Humans don't live in an ant colony. They should learn American history, its inception its governing structure, the Founders, etc. Other country's histories can be covered as another subject like World History. The proper word is 'whose.' You didn't learn very well apparently.
It might be a good idea to be very, very careful about your own spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation before going after someone else’s lack.

The proper punctuation is:

They should learn American history, its inception, its governing structure, the Founders, etc.

It might be a good idea to be very, very careful about your own spelling, grammar, sentence structure and punctuation before going after someone else’s lack.

The proper punctuation is:

It might be a very, very good idea to read carefully because that's exactly what he said as I even double checked it. Dumbass. 🙄 (Unless you're talking about the commas but you're still a dumbass nonetheless.)

Evidently the movie was for earth science, as its about exploring a world that fits. If the state is literally spending scarce resources "investigating" this I fear the Florida taxpayers are in trouble.

No homosexual-themed Disney movie pertains to Earth Science.

And I thought I had a bad teacher for Earth Science..wow!

I mean, the teacher I had was disinterested and dumb AF and I got into a fight with this Puerto-Rican because me and my

friend were shooting paper rubber-band bullets at each other n stuff.

Okay, I didn't get into a fight with the Puerto-Rican. :nono:

I started bitchin' at my buddy sayin' "Hey, motherfucker! That could have hit me in my eye, bitch!"

To which the Puerto-Rican who doesn't know us, said "It shoulda hit you in your eye, cracka".

And that's right about when I threw that heavy over 2" thick book about 10 feet and hit that Puerto-Rican

dead in his face with it.

He tried to get at me while all flustered and got caught by the table and fell face first into it is what happened.

:auiqs.jpg:

I didn't let that go for a long time. Every time I saw that motherfucker I snuck up and frogged him either in the arm or the leg then

disappeared back into the crowd.

One day I saw him walking when I was driving down the road years later and didn't run him over, so there's that.

I still remember his name to this day. Fuckin' greasy-headed motherfucker. He had Afro-Sheen in his hair.

It might be a very, very good idea to read carefully because that's exactly what he said as I even double checked it. Dumbass. 🙄 (Unless you're talking about the commas but you're still a dumbass nonetheless.)
Coyote is correct about the English.

No homosexual-themed Disney movie pertains to Earth Science.

And I thought I had a bad teacher for Earth Science..wow!

I mean, the teacher I had was disinterested and dumb AF and I got into a fight with this Puerto-Rican because me and my

friend were shooting paper rubber-band bullets at each other n stuff.

Okay, I didn't get into a fight with the Puerto-Rican. :nono:

I started bitchin' at my buddy sayin' "Hey, motherfucker! That could have hit me in my eye, bitch!"

To which the Puerto-Rican who doesn't know us, said "It shoulda hit you in your eye, cracka".

And that's right about when I threw that heavy over 2" thick book about 10 feet and hit that Puerto-Rican

dead in his face with it.

He tried to get at me while all flustered and got caught by the table and fell face first into it is what happened.

:auiqs.jpg:

I didn't let that go for a long time. Every time I saw that motherfucker I snuck up and frogged him either in the arm or the leg then

disappeared back into the crowd.

One day I saw him walking when I was driving down the road years later and didn't run him over, so there's that.

I still remember his name to this day. Fuckin' greasy-headed motherfucker. He had Afro-Sheen in his hair.
Have you seen the movie?
Does having a gay character make a movie automatically gay themed?

Coyote is correct about the English.

Actually I didn't see that he was missing a comma before, I thought she was making a big deal of how its was spelled which was correct in that circumstance.

Never trusted that Mickey guy anyway, with his big button shorts, squeaky voice, always hanging around with other unmarried males, and his platonic relationship to Minnie

What is a 'mammel?' America IS the result of white Euros. North America was never a country before that. Now, if you want to say or teach children that a lot of bad things happened go right ahead but, the TRUTH is that white Euros created America as we know it today. The Spanish tried and failed, the British tried and failed and the Indian tribes tried and failed.

There you go again…fixed it for you.

Now, if you want to say or teach children that a lot of bad things happened, go right ahead, but the TRUTH is that white Euros created America as we know it today.

More to the point, the Spanish didn’t fail, a third of our country was colonized by the Spanish and the cultural influences and language remain today. Our country was formed and influenced by diverse groups of people. That really wasn’t the point I was making, though.

If you are going to teach history and current events, it should include the experiences of African Americans, Native Americans and women from their perspective and writings.

'Transspecies?' :rolleyes:
I think it might have something to do with those in the University of Nebraska College of Business Administration, but I can't be sure.

More to the point, the Spanish didn’t fail, a third of our country was colonized by the Spanish and the cultural influences and language remain today. Our country was formed and influenced by diverse groups of people. That really wasn’t the point I was making, though.

If you are going to teach history and current events, it should include the experiences of African Americans, Native Americans and women from their perspective and writings.
I agree, as long as it's not critical theory based. :rolleyes-41:

More to the point, the Spanish didn’t fail, a third of our country was colonized by the Spanish and the cultural influences and language remain today. Our country was formed and influenced by diverse groups of people. But that really wasn’t the point I was making.

No, you fucked up my quote...stop it. I never said we should not include experiences of other people but, their experiences and influences did not found America. White Euros did.

No, you fucked up my quote...stop it. I never said we should not include experiences of other people but, their experiences and influences did not found America. White Euros did.
Yes they did, unless you are only talking about the original colonies.

Your quote had screwed up punctuation.

Umm I got nothing anymore except more students ( only from schools and classrooms like these) need to start walking out. That's the ONLY way that this madness is going to end.

And yet the homophobes insist Florida's law is not "don't say gay".

Huh!

Forum List

Back