Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

No thing odd about it. It happens. Attutudes about homosexuality have evolved, just like attitudes about women. We have one small minority with political power who think they can change this by erasing any mention of gays from schools.
Why do gays have to be mentioned in schools and what do ‘attitudes’ have to do with it?

Why do gays have to be mentioned in schools and what do ‘attitudes’ have to do with it?

Because they all believe in inclusive,.. unless you're straight. Then nobody gives a shit.

Why did a character having a same sex crush warrant an investigation against the teacher but two heteros kissing in the same film got no condemnation :dunno:

Why did a character having a same sex crush warrant an investigation against the teacher but two heteros kissing in the same film got no condemnation :dunno:

Because that's normal and isn't against Florida law, but for the record I did wind up agreeing with SweetSue92 after all that it was an overreaction although that it still was a bad idea.

Because two heteros having a crush on each other and kissing would be what we call normal. You don't seem to comprehend.

Because two heteros having a crush on each other and kissing would be what we call normal. You don't seem to comprehend.
I comprehend perfectly. Hypocrisy.

Because she isn't normal herself.

Remember-When-Homosexuality-was-Considered-a-Mental-Illness.png

Because that's normal and isn't against Florida law, but for the record I did wind up agreeing with SweetSue92 after all that it was an overreaction although that it still was a bad idea.
If you ask me, having homosexuals in a kids' movie is an overreaction to a scant minority of whiners.

If you ask me, having homosexuals in a kids' movie is an overreaction to a scant minority of whiners.

I agree that it's unnecessary, not needed, and woke, but sounds like the teacher had good intentions unless she's lying. She wanted to use it for science class,.. although that's ironic because scientifically speaking the opposite sexes mate not the same sex.

I agree that it's unnecessary, not needed, and woke, but sounds like the teacher had good intentions unless she's lying. She wanted to use it for science class,.. although that's ironic because scientifically speaking the opposite sexes mate not the same sex.
Stupid teacher.

If only gay people remained in the world, that would be the end of mankind.

Forum List

Back