Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

The very idea of actually teaching children something useful is anathema to the woke cultural warriors these days.

I mean, who needs math or science when we can indoctrinate them to be gay or transexual, instead?

The school days are too long, especially for younger children. Ours are 8 hours long, like a work day. No child can work on math or science for 8 hours at day at, say, 7 years old. So, teachers must put in "breaks"--sometimes those breaks take the form of an ill-advised Disney movie.

The teacher shortage is about to divorce schooling from day care so parents can work.

That's where things get interesting.

Say she's having a baby or discussing the mechanics?

When I was in school a teacher that got pregnant was immediately suspended.

Also, I was pregnant twice while teaching and worked almost to the very end. No problems with it. If the kids discussed the baby I was okay giving a brief update: "the baby is growing!". Otherwise, class as usual. Elementary school. No one came close to "how do you get pregnant" or any such thing. If they did, easily passed off to, "ask your parents"

Good grief, this isn't the turn of the 20th century.

It's a romantic crush which is normally between opposite sexes. Kids don't need to be taught about odd sexual behavior.
No thing odd about it. It happens. Attutudes about homosexuality have evolved, just like attitudes about women. We have one small minority with political power who think they can change this by erasing any mention of gays from schools.

Also, I was pregnant twice while teaching and worked almost to the very end. No problems with it. If the kids discussed the baby I was okay giving a brief update: "the baby is growing!". Otherwise, class as usual. Elementary school. No one came close to "how do you get pregnant" or any such thing. If they did, easily passed off to, "ask your parents"

Thank goodness we’ve moved on.

If a teacher is married, there is no need to go into details. No need to discuss a pregnancy. In fact, no need to discuss any details of a private life, especially with very young children.
I seriously doubt most teachers go into unnecessary details of their private lives.

I would take it to the school board. Such a person has no business being around children.

You think none of these kids have younger brothers or sisters? Did they think their moms just put on a lot of weight for 9 months?

You think none of these kids have younger brothers or sisters? Did they think their moms just put on a lot of weight for 9 months?
Bad dog! Now go in the corner and lick your balls. Oh, that's right. You can't. I took them.

I was never suspended for being pregnant...because...I'm a guy.
1684246025395.jpeg

Oddly enough I'm watching an interview with the teacher, Jenna Barbie right now. First time teacher. First time mom. She knew she was supposed to get a permission slip for each child and didn't do it. She is being investigated by her school. It's Florida. The state is trying.

Forum List

Back