Teacher Defends Showing Her Class Gay Disney Film

Nope

USMB mods have always had a bunch of groupies that were above the rules that they protected. Nevermind the fact that the mods are also the biggest trolls on the board.
You know Meister is an AI chatbot right?

Yep Meisterbot.

Why don't you at least tag him and say that to his face you mother fucker!? He's the best mod here and just so happens to be a very good friend of mine on here!!! Mother fucking piece of shit. 🤬 (Meister tagging you because this coward is talking about you behind your back.)

Why don't you at least tag him and say that to his face you mother fucker!? He's the best mod here and just so happens to be a very good friend of mine on here!!! Mother fucking piece of shit. 🤬 (Meister tagging you because this coward is talking about you behind your back.)
Slow your roll. Its a term of endearment. He likes it when I say that. Its because he does the work of ten mods.🏆

Now back to the topic.

How do you say something to someone's face on the internet? 3D printer or something?

He's probably facing his computer, so...

Okay I can't believe I'm saying this, but after hearing the teacher in question talk it seems like it was all just a big misunderstanding and SweetSue92 is right. It wasn't a wise idea, but definitely an overreaction.

How do you say something to someone's face on the internet? 3D printer or something
What I do is instead of just activating their webcam remotely so I can see them, I turn on my own so they can see me, too.

Btw - it looks like you might have a bit of spinach stuck in your teeth.

Forum List

Back