Teacher has sex 50 times with 15 year old

I don't get predators in any field....

Years ago when I was in my late 30s a 16 year old rang the doorbell. I told him the kids aren't here.. I will tell them you stopped by.. They will be home from school for Thanksgiving. I never thought anything of it.

A couple days later there was a passionate letter taped to the door. He rang the bell and ran away.

This sort of crap must happen more than we know.

Yet again, a person's life is ruined for a criminal non-crime. 15's legal in New Hampshire. If we're ok with that, why it isn't legal everywhere at 15 boggles the mind. Only reason this is a thing is because it's a teacher (a married one at that) and a student. Socrates, Plato, and the other Greeks are rolling in their graves.

AoC in Nebraska's 17 (raised from 16.) And as is the case in most jurisdictions, teachers or other positions of authority is always illegal regardless.

We need to seriously revamp our AoC laws. That said, it'd still have been illegal for it being a teacher and student. But continuing to pretend a 15yo can't consent to sex simply isn't born out by science, and is legal in much of the world as a result. As a matter of law however, she broke it and should be punished. Should loose her teaching credentials and do some time.

When ever states give their reasoning for AoC laws, it's about a girl getting pregnant and being a economic burden on society. It's never something horrible will happen when teens have sex. And no one bats an eye at two teens hooking up. We don't even make that illegal. Yet strangely we consider a teen and someone older is inherently harmful. Only harm comes when much of society condemns it and over time, hearing how they've been molested or raped, the teen gradually adopts that mentality. It isn't the sex that's damaging, but the sexual-immaturity of society that is.

Have to balance science with concern for exploitation. If you lower it too much you become a destination for world hebephiles.

Would add too to my above remarks there's a double standard in play with AoC laws governing sex. We readily claim children, even preteen children are old enough to go out with dad in the woods and handle a firearm and kill a beautiful creation of G-d's. Yet an older teenager isn't old enough to make love with another beautiful creation of G-d's?

Old enough to kill, but not create?

Go tell Sil ohuette we have another homosexual, er heterosexual abusing a child.

Forum List

Back