Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Well, you're obviously an ignorant hateful little pissant. Here is the transcript and the video so you can follow along. Now wipe the snot off your face, pull your pants up, and educate yourself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...riticizing-obama-says-its-a-criminal-offense/

Would you be so gracious as to kindly point out the precise time in the audio where the teacher says that, and I quote, "It's criminal to criticize Obama"?

Why else would people be arrested for criticizing the President? You don't arrest people for speaking their minds, only for criminal offenses. Dumb ass.

Would you be so gracious as to kindly point out the precise time in the audio where the teacher says that, and I quote, "It's criminal to criticize Obama"?

Agreed. But I'm still not prepared to ruin this woman's career over what is largely an inconsequential mistake.

OK...then she should be placed elsewhere where she doesn't have an open unfettered influence on young minds...

What's wrong with a stern warning for a first offense?

Did you listen to her on the entire tape? She's ignorant. She is a glittering example of the problem in our schools. We can do much better.

Well, you're obviously an ignorant hateful little pissant. Here is the transcript and the video so you can follow along. Now wipe the snot off your face, pull your pants up, and educate yourself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...riticizing-obama-says-its-a-criminal-offense/

Why else would people be arrested for criticizing the President? You don't arrest people for speaking their minds, only for criminal offenses. Dumb ass.

will this teacher call down the Secret Service on these young people for having an opposing opinion? I wonder how many got them for advocating the death of Bush in literature and cinema?

I just got off the plane, and got to my hotel room and saw this on the news. OMFG what an ignorant bitch this teacher is. That goes to show you what affirmative action does, it lets the stupid teach. my 8th grade daughter knows more than this ignorant teacher does.

When you tell us why she said "people can be arrested for criticizing the President".

I just got off the plane, and got to my hotel room and saw this on the news. OMFG what an ignorant bitch this teacher is. That goes to show you what affirmative action does, it lets the stupid teach. my 8th grade daughter knows more than this ignorant teacher does.

Apparently so did a few of her students that upheld thier right under the First Amendment...

And she definitely let her emotions rule the 'discussion' she urged her students to have...until a few saw it and questioned her and her allegience to Obama over Romney...

Agreed. But I'm still not prepared to ruin this woman's career over what is largely an inconsequential mistake.

OK...then she should be placed elsewhere where she doesn't have an open unfettered influence on young minds...

Like the very good teachers at our high school in 2003 were chanting the war drums for the neo-cons. We on the school board said every time they did that they had to give the opposite side. Only one couldn't or wouldn't do that and took employment in another school district the next school year.

Passionate and inquiring teachers will make mistakes as they strive for that critical balance. It comes with time. A counseling and supervision is what she needs now.

What's wrong with a stern warning for a first offense?

Not a thing...and I can go with that...but I'd prefer a paper trail so this teacher can be tracked...

Democrats are responsible for the dryers that eat socks!

Whenever you have a lone sock, it was stolen by the democrats.

Like the very good teachers at our high school in 2003 were chanting the war drums for the neo-cons. We on the school board said every time they did that they had to give the opposite side. Only one couldn't or wouldn't do that and took employment in another school district the next school year.

Passionate and inquiring teachers will make mistakes as they strive for that critical balance. It comes with time. A counseling and supervision is what she needs now.

Naw. What she needs is an education. After she gets a real education, then she can start over.

This teacher was striking for ANYTHING but critical balance. SHE didn't wish to hear a thing negative of Obama.

Go listen.

Naw. What she needs is an education. After she gets a real education, then she can start over.

At Non-Critical Thinking U where you graduated?

And she definitely let her emotions rule the 'discussion' she urged her students to have...until a few saw it and questioned her and her allegience to Obama over Romney...

How about janitor ...that should fit her intelligence level perfectly.

He'll explain that after YOU explain where a teacher gets off and shouts her students down in a discussion SHE fomented.

Apparently so did a few of her students that upheld thier right under the First Amendment...

She cant speak prober english "Obama be President". I cant believe RDERP is trying to blame this on the Repubs. The dumbing down of education is at the feet of the liberal.

We all can see you failed again at making a point, so you made another personal insult. Who did you blow to get on the school board?

The Dummy got suspended. Now make her take some classes on the Constitution before allowing her back to work. And an English class wouldn't hurt either. She sounds like an illiterate moron.

She cant speak prober english "Obama be President". I cant believe RDERP is trying to blame this on the Repubs. The dumbing down of education is at the feet of the liberal.

It's a microcosm of what out children are treated to daily...indoctrination.

Be a good citizen, a good worker...and don't you DARE think above those telling YOU what to do.

These kids called her on it.

Good for them.

There's hope.

Forum List

Back