Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Looks like the teacher showed up here to defend her hateful ignorant rant. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like you're ill equipped to defend your own bullshit accusations.

A word to the wise: If you have to make shit up to support your argument, your argument sucks. :thup:

Oh, for sure. The entire video is all made up. LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

Nice try lightweight. What you claimed she said isn't on the audio, anywhere.

You've been caught in a bald faced lie. Enjoy knowing that short bus. :thup:

Last edited:
If you listen to the tape, the "teacher" didn't just say it's criminal to criticize Obama. She screamed it.

at 4:24 on..."As a teacher...I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President of the United States...I'm Not...!"

Thanks for highlighting Pusser's fail.

I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President =/= It's criminal to criticize Obama. :thup:

Not really highlighting anything but the woman shouldn't be teaching...

“The Rowan-Salisbury School System expects all students and employees to be respectful in the school environment and for all teachers to maintain their professionalism in the classroom. This incident should serve as an education for all teachers to stop and reflect on their interaction with students. Due to personnel and student confidentiality, we cannot discuss the matter publicly.”

She, [The teacher] was anything but...She was in a power play...

Looks like you're ill equipped to defend your own bullshit accusations.

A word to the wise: If you have to make shit up to support your argument, your argument sucks. :thup:

I hate to report this folks, but it looks like another lefty has been struck down by "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome. Seems to be an epidemic these days.

at 4:24 on..."As a teacher...I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President of the United States...I'm Not...!"

I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President =/= It's criminal to criticize Obama. :thup:

I'm not going to argue with you on that point, other than to say I don't think one, emotionally charged episode of hypocrisy proves that she's an unqualified educator on the whole. But I freely concede that it doesn't help.

I hate to report this folks, but it looks like another lefty has been struck down by "Who, What, Where, When" syndrome. Seems to be an epidemic these days.

I'm a lefty now. :rofl:

Well, you're obviously an ignorant hateful little pissant. Here is the transcript and the video so you can follow along. Now wipe the snot off your face, pull your pants up, and educate yourself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...riticizing-obama-says-its-a-criminal-offense/

I'm not going to argue with you on that point, other than to say I don't think one, emotionally charged episode of hypocrisy proves that she's an unqualified educator on the whole. But I freely concede that it doesn't help.

And she definitely let her emotions rule the 'discussion' she urged her students to have...until a few saw it and questioned her and her allegience to Obama over Romney...

Excuse for tyranny? Who cares what thier relationship IS or was? It was a valid one-sided discussion as far as that tyrant-teacher was concerned and wouldn't hear any other side other than trash Romney.

You don't know shit about tyranny. I don't give a shit if you don't care. She certainly wasn't going to calmly accept the equlivance (of a high school boy attacking a queer and a grade schooler picking on a girl he had a crush on) the media is pushing on you sheeples these days was she?

Ah and the fauxoutrage from the right is funny.

^^Translation: "Blah...blah...blah...blah...! And furthermore? BLAH BLAH.."!

You accept that the two are equivalence don't you?

Yep the sheeple goes (blah....blah....blah).

Well, you're obviously an ignorant hateful little pissant. Here is the transcript and the video so you can follow along. Now wipe the snot off your face, pull your pants up, and educate yourself.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...riticizing-obama-says-its-a-criminal-offense/

Would you be so gracious as to kindly point out the precise time in the audio where the teacher says that, and I quote, "It's criminal to criticize Obama"?

You don't know shit about tyranny. I don't give a shit if you don't care. She certainly wasn't going to calmly accept the equlivance (of a high school boy attacking a queer and a grade schooler picking on a girl he had a crush on) the media is pushing on you sheeples these days was she?

Ah and the fauxoutrage from the right is funny.

^^Translation: "Blah...blah...blah...blah...! And furthermore? BLAH BLAH.."!

You accept that the two are equivalence don't you?

Yep the sheeple goes (blah....blah....blah).

YOU didn't listen to the recording either. That is evident.

And she definitely let her emotions rule the 'discussion' she urged her students to have...until a few saw it and questioned her and her allegience to Obama over Romney...

Agreed. But I'm still not prepared to ruin this woman's career over what is largely an inconsequential mistake.

Agreed. But I'm still not prepared to ruin this woman's career over what is largely an inconsequential mistake.

OK...then she should be placed elsewhere where she doesn't have an open unfettered influence on young minds...

Who cares what you're prepared to do, mani? You're prepared to take it up the butt 24/7...so what?
And it's not an inconsequential mistake. Teachers need to be held accountable for their idiocy, and this is a major screw up.

Teachers used to get fired for having a boyfriend, wearing *inappropriate* (nothing like today's inappropriate) clothing, wearing makeup, swearing, or behaving in a manner unbecoming to a teacher in their OFF hours.

They're supposed to be held to a high standard because they are ALLEGEDLY teaching our children.

She should be fired and her license pulled. Let her go to work for a private school and get a real education. If they'd hire such an ignoramus in the first place, that is.

Would you be so gracious as to kindly point out the precise time in the audio where the teacher says that, and I quote, "It's criminal to criticize Obama"?

Why else would people be arrested for criticizing the President? You don't arrest people for speaking their minds, only for criminal offenses. Dumb ass.

OK...then she should be placed elsewhere where she doesn't have an open unfettered influence on young minds...

What's wrong with a stern warning for a first offense?

Forum List

Back