Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Teachers are after all just people. Who knows what the relationship between the two have been all year. She did let her buttons get pushed. As an adult she should have a better response to it.

Excuse for tyranny? Who cares what thier relationship IS or was? It was a valid one-sided discussion as far as that tyrant-teacher was concerned and wouldn't hear any other side other than trash Romney.

You don't know shit about tyranny. I don't give a shit if you don't care. She certainly wasn't going to calmly accept the equlivance (of a high school boy attacking a queer and a grade schooler picking on a girl he had a crush on) the media is pushing on you sheeples these days was she?

Ah and the fauxoutrage from the right is funny.

^^Translation: "Blah...blah...blah...blah...! And furthermore? BLAH BLAH.."!

If you listen to the tape, the "teacher" didn't just say it's criminal to criticize Obama. She screamed it.

If you listen to the tape, the "teacher" didn't just say it's criminal to criticize Obama. She screamed it.

I listened to it twice and I didn't hear that.

Give me a timestamp or concede you're full of shit like Emma.

I don't get why some of you think she had no control over her classroom. I didn't get that at all. I think it's a good thing when a teacher gets students to be passionate about classroom discussions. I also don't think the teacher's 'transgression' is horrible enough to cost her the job. But the fact remains that she was a total hypocrite... twice. First when she ripped on candidate Romney but wouldn't allow anyone to rip on candidate Obama (under the guise that he's off limits because he's also the sitting president). And then when she violated her own red herring and called Bush shitty.

But...but...Obama is the President...NOT a candidate...she said so...:eusa_whistle:

She shouldn't be teaching children. She is astonishingly ignorant. She's an embarrassment to the teaching profession. The kid schooled her. American Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to give another dime in pay to this incompetent dunce. Let her get off the Government dole and go try and make it in the Private Sector. Not a penny more in Taxpayer money should be wasted on her.

You started off wrong. Ask me again like an adult and I'll think about it.

How about a nice warm cup of go fuck yourself, hack?

:rofl:

Looks like the teacher showed up here to defend her hateful ignorant rant. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like you're ill equipped to defend your own bullshit accusations.

A word to the wise: If you have to make shit up to support your argument, your argument sucks. :thup:

I don't get why some of you think she had no control over her classroom. I didn't get that at all. I think it's a good thing when a teacher gets students to be passionate about classroom discussions. I also don't think the teacher's 'transgression' is horrible enough to cost her the job. But the fact remains that she was a total hypocrite... twice. First when she ripped on candidate Romney but wouldn't allow anyone to rip on candidate Obama (under the guise that he's off limits because he's also the sitting president). And then when she violated her own red herring and called Bush shitty.

That was not the teacher who said that.

at 4:24 on..."As a teacher...I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President of the United States...I'm Not...!"

That was not the teacher who said that.

It's hard to tell, but when I listened to it the second time that thought did occur to me.

How about a nice warm cup of go fuck yourself, hack?

:rofl:

Looks like the teacher showed up here to defend her hateful ignorant rant. :eusa_whistle:

Looks like you're ill equipped to defend your own bullshit accusations.

A word to the wise: If you have to make shit up to support your argument, your argument sucks. :thup:

Oh, for sure. The entire video is all made up. LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

Is that in her job description when she foments a discussion...and gets OWNED by her students?

at 4:24 on..."As a teacher...I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President of the United States...I'm Not...!"

Thanks for highlighting Pusser's fail.

I am not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President =/= It's criminal to criticize Obama. :thup:

Yes I was, and I listened to it twice.

You're judgment is obviously clouded by your partisan confirmation bias.

It has nothing to do with 'partisan' anything. Those kids were laughing, talking, goofing around from the start.

Oh noes, kids enjoying themselves at school. the horror! :eek:

We can all tell you enjoyed yourself immensely while in school. You obviously didn't learn any critical thinking skills. Pawn. :lol:

Forum List

Back