Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

The dunce truly believed she could insult Mitt Romney all she wanted, but no one is allowed to insult her Dear Leader. Seriously, how was this woman allowed to be in a classroom? It's almost criminal.

The dunce truly believed she could insult Mitt Romney all she wanted, but no one is allowed to insult her Dear Leader. Seriously, how was this woman allowed to be in a classroom? It's almost criminal.

Her Ebonics is so thick that it's like English is her second language. It's scary to consider how much damage she's doing to students.

How is this woman allowed to be in the classroom? Something they ironically call Affirmative Action.

Some of US already know CowFart without YOU accentuating the point...

Give it a rest will ya?

If you know it then shut the fuck up, instead of lending credence to the people who DENY it is even a problem in modern society.
Get Bent...and oh yeah?

*MOO*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUOykwS-TmY]Cows Mooing - YouTube[/ame]

Idiot.

That's all you ever have and you call me the idiot? Laughable. Develop some material, bag boy.

The cow says moo... I got it the first time, and you should have it pretty solidified by now.

Last edited:
I've had many teachers tell me something stupid. I've had many teachers jump down my throat for bullshit reasons. I still thank each and everyone of them for sharing their knowledge, and demanding that I learn things. I especially loved those teachers who made me think and rethink things I thought I understood. Those teachers were very special.

BTW, I've had stupid teachers. Those who got themselves an in because of connections. I even learned things from them.

The things people get away with saying about this president could be a good discussion in class. He's been called all kinds of disrespectful names and accused of being a murderer, terrorist, a real live monster.. His wife too. Same with Clinton and his wife.

If anyone said these terrible things about the Republican presidents, oh my goodness. There would be hell to pay especially around here. And we'd better not try and say anything about Laura.. :eek:

I think it would be a very good thing if Rush and Hannity were arrested. Maybe Beck too.

Did any of those men break laws, or are you just wanting a dictator that can imprison people at will?

A Conversation about Race:eusa_shhh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8PGjStBRF4]A Conversation about Race SUB ITA - YouTube[/ame]

How does a woman this ignorant receive a teaching certificate? Honestly, is it any wonder students are coming out of high school dumb and ignorant when this is the caliber of those "educating" them?

While I don't disagree (frankly, I could only stand 2 minutes of listening to the ridiculous blithering), do you really see that much difference between the conversation on the video, and 99% of every USMB thread?

The dunce sounded just like some of the deranged Obamabots on this Board. They're probably Teachers too. Scary thought huh?

How does a woman this ignorant receive a teaching certificate? Honestly, is it any wonder students are coming out of high school dumb and ignorant when this is the caliber of those "educating" them?

While I don't disagree (frankly, I could only stand 2 minutes of listening to the ridiculous blithering), do you really see that much difference between the conversation on the video, and 99% of every USMB thread?

Big difference...USMB posters aren't teaching this country's children. Teachers are supposed to be intelligent. And I would hazard to guess that "most"of us are more intelligent then that idiot.

and diverting Lottery money to other pet GOP projects instead of what they were meant for: education.

Like the Democrats did in North Carolina?

O-pinion: Want to still call it N.C. "Education" Lottery?
Republicans have had a large majority since January, 2011.

Have they changed it?

And Democrats had the majority for 140 years, instituted the lottery for "education" and raided it nonstop.

You can shut up now.

Republicans have had a large majority since January, 2011.

Have they changed it?

And Democrats had the majority for 140 years, instituted the lottery for "education" and raided it nonstop.

You can shut up now.
It's going on a year and a half - why haven't the ruling Republicans changed it back to education-only? It's a simple question.

SPENCER — After reviewing a video in which a North Rowan High School teacher tells a student he can be arrested for speaking ill of President Barack Obama, the Rowan-Salisbury School System said it can be a learning experience.

Meanwhile, an expert on politics at Catawba College says the social studies teacher just doesn’t have her facts straight when she insists speaking your mind about a president can get you charged with a criminal offense.

Although two students provided the name of the teacher, the Post is not publishing it because officials within the school system would not confirm her identity and she could not be reached for comment.

The video captures audio of the dispute but does not show the teacher or anyone else. It appears to have been shot with a phone or other device as the camera pointed at the ceiling the entire time.

Rowan-Salisbury spokeswoman Rita Foil confirmed the teacher is still employed with the district and has not been suspended for disciplinary reasons. Foil emailed this statement to a Post reporter Friday on behalf of the school system

“The Rowan-Salisbury School System expects all students and employees to be respectful in the school environment and for all teachers to maintain their professionalism in the classroom. This incident should serve as an education for all teachers to stop and reflect on their interaction with students.

“Due to personnel and student confidentiality, we cannot discuss the matter publicly.”

The nearly 10-minute video, shot by a student and uploaded to YouTube on Monday, had been viewed more than 1,000 times by Friday afternoon.

Video stirs debate on teacher's actions in North class | Salisbury, NC - Salisbury Post

Link to the video is below

Teacher yells at student because of a question he asked about Obama! - YouTube

This happen in the county I live in the teacher is a bitch.

Big difference...USMB posters aren't teaching this country's children. Teachers are supposed to be intelligent. And I would hazard to guess that "most"of us are more intelligent then that idiot.

:eusa_hand:

....... "most of us are more intelligent than that idiot."

:eusa_shifty:

Most intelligent people do not become public servants.

Forum List

Back