Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

Was insulting Mitt Romney and then freaking out on a student for disagreeing, part of her lesson plan? What the hell was she doing? The saddest part is that the kid is actually far more intelligent than her. Why is she teaching? It's so bizarre.

Was insulting Mitt Romney and then freaking out on a student for disagreeing, part of her lesson plan? What the hell was she doing? The saddest part is that the kid is actually far more intelligent than her. Why is she teaching? It's so bizarre.

Why do most people who are public servants have the jobs they do?

BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GET A JOB IN THE REAL WORLD.

Yeah, i would love to see this one try and make it in the Private Sector. I seriously doubt she could make it. We definitely shouldn't be spending anymore Tax Dollars on her though. What a waste of hard-earned Taxpayer cash.

Yeah, i would love to see this one try and make it in the Private Sector. I seriously doubt she could make it. We definitely shouldn't be spending anymore Tax Dollars on her though. What a waste of hard-earned Taxpayer cash.

By definition, public service produces nothing, it simply maintains a status quo that is very strictly defined.

Ask Barney Fife.

True story: A few weeks ago, I was out to dinner with a group of 15. Sitting near me was a a woman who worked for the county in accounting. She was educated, professional and nice enough. When asked about her job, her main complaint was that they did not allow internet access from her desk, thereby keeping her from playing games online.

"I mean, what am I supposed to do when there's nothing to do?", she said and she was dead pan serious.

Somewhat dumbfounded, I responded "So what do you do?" "Read, mostly", she said.

It wasn't the place to rip into her, to remind her that the guys that actually pay the taxes that support her job and ridiculous pension have NEVER had time at work with nothing to do. I found the whole thing disgusting.

Oh shit, they're in an imaginary world?

Second Life?

They're in those jobs because they're jobs, and they offer pay.

Oh shit, they're in an imaginary world?

Second Life?

They're in those jobs because they're jobs, and they offer pay.

Um, I'm not going to draw a picture for you, moron.

A real job is where you spend your time producing something in competition with others.

Public Servants compete with nothing, and produce nothing.

It is so simple even a cowman should understand.

But don't rush: Given your mental inadequacy, you may need a week or so to let the concept sink in.

True story: A few weeks ago, I was out to dinner with a group of 15. Sitting near me was a a woman who worked for the county in accounting. She was educated, professional and nice enough. When asked about her job, her main complaint was that they did not allow internet access from her desk, thereby keeping her from playing games online.

"I mean, what am I supposed to do when there's nothing to do?", she said and she was dead pan serious.

Somewhat dumbfounded, I responded "So what do you do?" "Read, mostly", she said.

It wasn't the place to rip into her, to remind her that the guys that actually pay the taxes that support her job and ridiculous pension have NEVER had time at work with nothing to do. I found the whole thing disgusting.

I'm mainly jealous whenever I hear these stories: Why the fuck didn't we get a nice coushy government job?

I'm mainly jealous whenever I hear these stories: Why the fuck didn't we get a nice coushy government job?

eflatminor is lying.

eflatminor is lying.

Really?

How do you know?

I doubt there has been a valid government sponsored statistical study in which government employees respond to a survey in which they report how many hours they spend doing absolutely nothing.

However there is plenty of empirical evidence to support the notion that cops are not the only public servants spending 90% of their time eating donuts.

eflatminor is lying.

Really?

How do you know?

I doubt there has been a valid government sponsored statistical study in which government employees respond to a survey in which they report how many hours they spend doing absolutely nothing.

However there is plenty of empirical evidence to support the notion that cops are not the only public servants spending 90% of their time eating donuts.

Thats true cops jobs are 99% boring it's that one % that will make the difference between going home on your own two feet or going home in a Hearse ...

While I don't disagree (frankly, I could only stand 2 minutes of listening to the ridiculous blithering), do you really see that much difference between the conversation on the video, and 99% of every USMB thread?

Big difference...USMB posters aren't teaching this country's children. Teachers are supposed to be intelligent. And I would hazard to guess that "most"of us are more intelligent then that idiot.

:eusa_hand:

....... "most of us are more intelligent than that idiot."

:eusa_shifty:

Most intelligent people do not become public servants.

Like I said. I'm not teaching Americas children. (Good thing obviously)After listening to that women I'm pretty sure she couldnt spell cat if you spotted her the "c" and the "t".

Big difference...USMB posters aren't teaching this country's children. Teachers are supposed to be intelligent. And I would hazard to guess that "most"of us are more intelligent then that idiot.

Like I said. I'm not teaching Americas children. (Good thing obviously)After listening to that women I'm pretty sure she couldnt spell cat if you spotted her the "c" and the "t".

We don't want intelligent, experienced professionals teaching kids.

It costs too much, plus most smart kids will succeed despite however bad the teacher is. The most important lessons they will learn from their parents for free, not from an expensive government program.

We don't want intelligent, experienced professionals teaching kids.

It costs too much, plus most smart kids will succeed despite however bad the teacher is. The most important lessons they will learn from their parents for free, not from an expensive government program.

Some truth in that. But a combination of the two would be best.

Forum List

Back