Teacher Tells Student He Can Be Arrested for Speaking Ill of Obama

I never offered to dipshit. :thup:

You're just like the other fear mongering idiots who post study after study allegedly PROVING that the quality of healthcare in the United States is somehow substandard, even though it's still the best quality available.

Yea...didn't think you could back up your bravado. :doubt:

Witty retort, did you write that yourself? :lmao:

You just let us know when you can back up your assertion that our public schools produce good results. We'll still be here.

Yea...didn't think you could back up your bravado. :doubt:

Witty retort, did you write that yourself? :lmao:

You just let us know when you can back up your assertion that our public schools produce good results. We'll still be here.

"Good" is a relative term. What I said was that our education system still produces the best and brightest in the world. If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd recognize that as a statement of opinion, not fact. And if you disagree with it, that's perfectly reasonable, especially considering all the propaganda you've been bombarded with on the subject. But I'd be very interested to know what countries you think are producing better and brighter minds than ours.

Last edited:

Lots of K through 12 students filing patents, eh? :cuckoo:

Public education in this country is producing terrible results at extraordinary costs. Everyone understands this but you. Good luck with all that.

Yeah, just like everyone understands that our healthcare system is in dire straights and global warming is going to put us all under water in 10 years.

So what are you doing about it other than whining ineffectually about it on the internet?

And PS: All adults were once k-12 students dumbass. :thup:

Public education in this country is producing terrible results at extraordinary costs. Everyone understands this but you. Good luck with all that.

Yeah, just like everyone understands that our healthcare system is in dire straights and global warming is going to put us all under water in 10 years.

So what are you doing about it other than whining ineffectually about it on the internet?

Not sure why you keep bringing up health care, which I've never mentioned. Try to stay on topic.

Now, how about a link that has something to do with actual results of our public school students vs those of other countries. Surely that would be easy for someone of your intellect. If US public education produces the "best and brightest", then provide evidence of that. The number of patents filed by corporations and entrepreneurs in litigious America is not evidence. Feel free to try again.

Hindsight I'd always 20-20 but imagine if the student had reminded the teacher of Hillary Clinton's shriek on Bush in the spirit of "protest and dissent are the ultimate form of Patriotism"?

Not sure why you keep bringing up health care, which I've never mentioned. Try to stay on topic.

Now, how about a link that has something to do with actual results of our public school students vs those of other countries. Surely that would be easy for someone of your intellect. If US public education produces the "best and brightest", then provide evidence of that. The number of patents filed by corporations and entrepreneurs in litigious America is not evidence. Feel free to try again.

I said we still produce the best and brightest minds and gave an example to support that opinion. The fact that you don't like being wrong is not my problem slappy. :thup:

Apparently being ebonically gifted and possessing a low IQ are the new standards for becoming a "teacher"..........

I said we still produce the best and brightest minds and gave an example to support that opinion. The fact that you don't like being wrong is not my problem slappy. :thup:

No, no you didn't.

I for one am shocked that someone as clearly intelligent as you is unable to provide direct evidence with, what was it you demanded, "raw data" supporting the idea that the US public education produces the best and brightest. Shocked! :eusa_whistle:

No, no you didn't.

I for one am shocked that someone as clearly intelligent as you is unable to provide direct evidence with, what was it you demanded, "raw data" supporting the idea that the US public education produces the best and brightest. Shocked! :eusa_whistle:

Dude, if you can't even keep straight what you said from what I said, I won't be able to help you.

That first video was nauseating. Yet another example of indoctrination from a "teacher" with the IQ of a sack of rocks. :eek:

So you only like anecdotes that conform to your confirmation bias. You're a real thinker there Einstein. :thup:

Still not seeing your links to raw data...:popcorn:

No, no you didn't.

Dude, if you can't even keep straight what you said from what I said, I won't be able to help you.

Link in there? Nope...:eusa_pray:

That first video was nauseating. Yet another example of indoctrination from a "teacher" with the IQ of a sack of rocks. :eek:

So you only like anecdotes that conform to your confirmation bias. You're a real thinker there Einstein. :thup:

Still not seeing your links to raw data...:popcorn:

Backpedal fail :thup:

And I'm still waiting to hear which countries you think are producing better and brighter minds than the United States. :popcorn:

Any person with average intelligence can see our education system is rotting and people are being dumbed down. The unions and govt have no place in education and need to be removed to save our children and our future as a strong nation that defends liberty.

Forum List

Back