Teacher Under Fire For Telling Student to Speak English

Just like the priests at the boarding school that forced us to speak English.
Nothing ever changes.
But in fairness it is always best to try and get Americans to speak in English as a way of finding a common (!!) denominator .
:cool:

They didn't try to get us to speak English. If any children spoke their own language, they were beaten.
So do you live as the Skoden used to live? If not shouldn't you go back to the Golden Age of 1400 and do likewise??

Of course not, but you are now free to do so if you so desire. Do you have the knowledge? Have you already passed the life expectancy of Indians from 1400?

"Even so, in the simplest hunter-gatherer societies, few people survived past age 50. In the healthiest cultures in the 1,000 years before Columbus, a life span of no more than 35 years might be usual.29 Oct 2002"

Losing to a more powerful tribe always did have consequences. lol

Greg

How many times were you beaten?
Me? I was caned regularly; it was never good to be a cheeky little prat.

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Girls with long hair and ink wells were the temptation mostly. Especially blonds. The timing had to be just right......Ouch.

Greg

They didn't try to get us to speak English. If any children spoke their own language, they were beaten.
So at what age did you learn English? I suspect you started larnin' it when you were two yo. Family spoke it at home?

My family was bi-lingual but the kids spoke English as a FIRST language. I never did learn a second fluently.

Greg

So do you live as the Skoden used to live? If not shouldn't you go back to the Golden Age of 1400 and do likewise??

Of course not, but you are now free to do so if you so desire. Do you have the knowledge? Have you already passed the life expectancy of Indians from 1400?

"Even so, in the simplest hunter-gatherer societies, few people survived past age 50. In the healthiest cultures in the 1,000 years before Columbus, a life span of no more than 35 years might be usual.29 Oct 2002"

Losing to a more powerful tribe always did have consequences. lol

Greg
I’ll bet you think you’re being original. I have heard ignorant shit like this from assholes like you my whole life.
That shit is coming to an end.
Don’t bother responding as I won’t see any more of your dumbass posts.
Bye fucker.

I’ll bet you think you’re being original. I have heard ignorant shit like this from assholes like you my whole life.
Bye fucker.
Smoochies, twatdribble!!

So did you ever think maybe they're RIGHT??? lmao

I've seen your sort my whole life. Excuse makers for personal failure. Grow some nads and deal with it.

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Now just you wait and see what I write about you while you have me on iggie. :finger3: :finger3:

Greg

Bye fucker.
:206:

Because I know that you are wallowing in 1850 Indian boarding schools that do not exist. You were never beaten for speaking an Indian language. You don't know anyone that was. You are the Rachel Dolezal of Native Americans.
You don’t know anything about Native American culture. Stop pretending like you do.

Forum List

Back