Teacher Under Fire For Telling Student to Speak English

Check out your message and reaction score compared to mine....

Yeah ... 84% means you post what people want to read, rather than any thoughts of your own ... that's a bad thing ... I'm just as guilty sitting at my 50% ... I've noticed the honest and sincere folks here all run closer to 33% ... people who post truth as they see it whether it's popular or not ...

Here, you're bragging about always posting what is popular ... rather than what you honestly think ...

I believe that extra 17% of penalties I got is from being particularly nasty sometimes ... I just called someone a Bostonian and I'm going to get a ton of likes for that ... insane ...

No ... Kansas is where my mum grew up ... colonies in South Dakota and Manitoba in just our sect ... Penn is lousy with Amish ... she didn't learn Englishing until she got to Louisiana ... Nordic languages are common in the upper Midwest ... French in Maine and Louisiana ...

... and of course Spanish in all the former Spanish territories ... Texas to California ... we're too great of a nation to limit ourselves to just one language ...

But thank you for the compliment ... few would think what I type in here is Englishing ... it was my 25th birthday when the above mentioned mother stop nagging me about it ...

Why do you keep typing "Englishing"?

Forum List

Back