Teacher writes "loser" on student's assignment

And I would like to address critter's contention that people don't have the right to be jackasses...

While I sympathize with you and understand your feelings may be hurt by posters who are not as sensitive and caring as, for example, I am....

We do have a right to be jackasses. I invite you to embrace your own inner jackass and experience the wonderful freedom of going apeshit with it.

And don't take things so personally. It's just a message board. Separate it from your real life and don't get defensive, kid. People are going to razz you about your writing style, don't sweat it.

so if they can be jackasses than why shouldn't i take them seriously is that my right yes it is. and he not grasping the fact or understand the fact i didn't like a certin thing and d jump right on me.

plus i already am being a jackasses to him. please don't call me kid when in fact you all can't grow up. and have to insult people over message board to get theory across telling me to go to disney message board, telling me to learn to spell when i have a fucking disblitiy its little disturbing

No, you referred to Xenophon and I as "sick," and while that is not a particularly strong insult, that was the first shot. Second, and most annoying, was your asinine assumption that I agreed with what this asshat of a teacher did, after clearly reading my post, including the declaration that my comment was a joke. If you saw that, you could not have honestly accused me of agreeing with the teacher, unless you have a problem with reading comprehension, in which case, you need to learn to read. Nothing in my post could have been construed as being agreement with what he did. The only conclusion one could draw is that I was making a joke. Period. You read it and "heard what you wanted to hear."

Now you've resorted to calling me names. Let me ask you, who's the bigger "jackass?" The individual who carries on a conversation in a calm and rational fashion, or the one who resorts to personal attacks? Who is really the "boy?" The individual who continues to refrain from calling the other names in the course of an adult exchange, or the one just can't seem to control himself? You have done nothing but expose yourself as someone not worth taking seriously.

Once again I will say, if you were insulted by my suggesting you "learn to read," I recommend you find a different board. Maybe Disney runs a message board you can join...

you are the one who told me i couldn't read you are the one who started the whole fucking shit you jackass. yea i am down at your level now but you need to know better you don't insult a disblitiy person go fuck off. And you could of made it easier with adding a face you dimwitted moron.

No wonder why i left this hell hole now i am getting shit from someone i don't need i get enough shit from my jackass dad i don't need some form some crap mid 40 year old.

i recommended you to leave me the fuck alone. and don't insult me like a fucking pussy

I recommend you pull yourself together. Suggesting that you "learn to read" is not an insult, unless you are particularly thin skinned. I would also suggest that if you are going to call someone a "dimwitted moron," you should first run a spell check, use punctuation, and work on your sentence structure. As for insulting a "disblitiy person," I have no idea what you are talking about.

Just one last question...

In your last sentence you say, "i recommended you to leave me the fuck alone," is this some sort of threat? Should I now be scared? Are you an Internet tough guy? I have been replying to your posts in a calm and reasonable fashion. You, on the other hand, have resorted to name calling and anger. All I ask is that people not read into a post, anyone's post, something that is not there.

007_large--goodfellas-funny-joe-pesci-aka-tommy-devito.jpg

Last edited:
Does not matter, and i was not the first you were the first to insult me telling me to learn to read don't twist that up boy. that gives you absolutely no right to be a jackass

No, you referred to Xenophon and I as "sick," and while that is not a particularly strong insult, that was the first shot. Second, and most annoying, was your asinine assumption that I agreed with what this asshat of a teacher did, after clearly reading my post, including the declaration that my comment was a joke. If you saw that, you could not have honestly accused me of agreeing with the teacher, unless you have a problem with reading comprehension, in which case, you need to learn to read. Nothing in my post could have been construed as being agreement with what he did. The only conclusion one could draw is that I was making a joke. Period. You read it and "heard what you wanted to hear."

Now you've resorted to calling me names. Let me ask you, who's the bigger "jackass?" The individual who carries on a conversation in a calm and rational fashion, or the one who resorts to personal attacks? Who is really the "boy?" The individual who continues to refrain from calling the other names in the course of an adult exchange, or the one just can't seem to control himself? You have done nothing but expose yourself as someone not worth taking seriously.

Once again I will say, if you were insulted by my suggesting you "learn to read," I recommend you find a different board. Maybe Disney runs a message board you can join...

you are the one who told me i couldn't read you are the one who started the whole fucking shit you jackass. yea i am down at your level now but you need to know better you don't insult a disblitiy person go fuck off. And you could of made it easier with adding a face you dimwitted moron.

No wonder why i left this hell hole now i am getting shit from someone i don't need i get enough shit from my jackass dad i don't need some form some crap mid 40 year old.

i recommended you to leave me the fuck alone. and don't insult me like a fucking pussy

Um Critter, you did start it....you misread his post and rather than owning up to that, it has escalated.....go back and start again and I'm sure you'll realize your mistake.

Ame®icano;2104905 said:
That teacher crossed the line.

At the other hand, I bet kid is a loser.

Sadly, she may be, teachers have a tremendous influence on kids.....my son was great at math until his first grade teacher got ahold of him. 12 years of schooling and he couldn't get rid of the influence she'd had on him. Now he's going to Devry university and he's suddenly realizing he's not as stupid as that teacher managed to convince him he was. Thankfully, she no longer teaches.

And I would like to address critter's contention that people don't have the right to be jackasses...

While I sympathize with you and understand your feelings may be hurt by posters who are not as sensitive and caring as, for example, I am....

We do have a right to be jackasses. I invite you to embrace your own inner jackass and experience the wonderful freedom of going apeshit with it.

And don't take things so personally. It's just a message board. Separate it from your real life and don't get defensive, kid. People are going to razz you about your writing style, don't sweat it.

so if they can be jackasses than why shouldn't i take them seriously is that my right yes it is. and he not grasping the fact or understand the fact i didn't like a certin thing and d jump right on me.

plus i already am being a jackasses to him. please don't call me kid when in fact you all can't grow up. and have to insult people over message board to get theory across telling me to go to disney message board, telling me to learn to spell when i have a fucking disblitiy its little disturbing

Um Critter, you did start it....you misread his post and rather than owning up to that, it has escalated.....go back and start again and I'm sure you'll realize your mistake.

No i acutally did not if you can read and stop trying to take sides and making it worst, you can see someone did effect me period and shouldn't have to read it. and you don't joke in a thread like this without face etc...

I recommend you pull yourself together. Suggesting that you "learn to read" is not an insult, unless you are particularly thin skinned. I would also suggest that if you are going to call someone a "dimwitted moron," you should first run a spell check, use punctuation, and work on your sentence structure. As for insulting a "disblitiy person," I have no idea what you are talking about.

Just one last question...

In your last sentence you say, "i recommended you to leave me the fuck alone," is this some sort of threat? Should I now be scared? Are you an Internet tough guy? I have been replying to your posts in a calm and reasonable fashion. You, on the other hand, have resorted to name calling and anger. All I ask is that people not read into a post, anyone's post, something that is not there.

you insuluted me weather you want to admit or not your do not have a right to tell me that not insult, this has nothing to do with being a so called tough guy. I am just tried of bull shit crap people pull out of there ass. and you are lying straight through your teeth saying you been in a mature manner.

telling me to go disney board etc.. is not being a mature its being a smart ass. jackass.

I am not going to deal with a sad person like you good day.

At what point is a teacher allowed to call a student a loser?

If a kid is 14, doing drugs, getting arrested, cutting school, fighting.....

Can the school tell the kid "You will never amount to anything if you don't clean up your act" ???

At what point is a teacher allowed to call a student a loser?

If a kid is 14, doing drugs, getting arrested, cutting school, fighting.....

Can the school tell the kid "You will never amount to anything if you don't clean up your act" ???

Better not. It might damage that kid's self esteem.

At some point you have to step up and try to correct bad decisions which will affect a kids life

Fire the teacher

But tell him you are only doing it as a "joke"

Can we fire parents for calling their kids names?

Can we lock up children for calling each other names?

PC gone wild.

Just out of curiousity, how many children have you raised?
I will be glad to answer that with the understanding that you will have made this about family.

I have raised one daughter...a A student, never in trouble....I would like to think partially because I keep in close contact with her teachers, participate in volunteering and am on her to take personal responsility for her learning and not expect to be coddled. She knows I say "Cowgirl Up" a lot.

Can we fire parents for calling their kids names?

Can we lock up children for calling each other names?

PC gone wild.

Just out of curiousity, how many children have you raised?
I will be glad to answer that with the understanding that you will have made this about family.

I have raised one daughter...a A student, never in trouble....I would like to think partially because I keep in close contact with her teachers, participate in volunteering and am on her to take personal responsility for her learning and not expect to be coddled. She knows I say "Cowgirl Up" a lot.

So if your child had been told she was a loser by her teacher, you would have been ok with that?

Forum List

Back