Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training

Well this thread has been trolled off the rails. Now it's about single mothers, ADHD, and drugging children. How the fuck do you people do it!!

Seems to me like it's been about the modern torture facilities known as public schools the whole time. Where did it diverge?

Let children be children, for heaven's sake!

They will have the rest of their lives to talk about sex!:mad-61:

Do ADHD drugs help in the understanding about hermaphroditism for 5 year olds?
Do you even know what an hermaphrodite is?? Oh wait...opps ...I don't respond to stupidity . Forgot myself.

What conversation are you attempting to have here?

What specific benefit do you see from teaching elementary children about the nuances of human sexuality?

Well this thread has been trolled off the rails. Now it's about single mothers, ADHD, and drugging children. How the fuck do you people do it!!

I know...right?

You can bring the thread back on track by explaining the benefits of teaching every nuance of human sexuality to elementary school age children.

Lay out the Prog agenda for us in this respect.

Attention all those who I'm not responding to. It's because you are just to f•••ing stupid to waist my time on

At least, most of us know the difference between “to” and “too”, as well as “waste” and “waist”.

For that matter, nearly all of us also know the difference between boys and girls, and understand why this difference matters.

But yes, if it makes you feel any better, go ahead and tell us that we're “just to [sic] f•••king stupid to waist [sic] [your] time on”. All the more reason for sane, decent people to just point our fingers and laugh at you for the insane, perverted, mentally-vapid, morally-degenerate fool that you very clearly are.

1295180.png

Let children be children, for heaven's sake!

They will have the rest of their lives to talk about sex!:mad-61:

This is my entire point. Why do Progs need to indoctrinate their ideology so early in these kids’ lives?

Attention all those who I'm not responding to. It's because you are just to fucking stupid to waist my time on
"too fucking stupid"

"waste"

If you're going to insult the intelligence of others, you may want to first confirm your own fundamental literacy.

You're responding to someone who doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls.

Attention all those who I'm not responding to. It's because you are just to fucking stupid to waist my time on

You aren’t a pedophile, are you?

Hopefully not, why should 5 year old children be educated on polyamorous sexuality?

Specifically, why?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, advocates the teaching of disgusting sexual perversion to young children like a duck…

Kids that are gay are naturally that way. Forcing them to go against their instinct will cause them to kill themselves. See how fucking wrong your hatred and idiocy is? Blood thirsty asshole.

So what is the specific benefit to teaching 5 year old children about every nuance of human sexuality?

Kids that are gay are naturally that way. Forcing them to go against their instinct will cause them to kill themselves. See how fucking wrong your hatred and idiocy is? Blood thirsty asshole.

You seem very educated on social issues. Good for you.

Teachers Attend 'LGGBDTTTIQQAAP' Sensitivity Training
Some teachers in Canada in a school you've never heard of allegedly put up a flyer.

And this is topic worthy...how?

This is like some 1980s newsletter bullshit.

And that is the only one that matters. Schools shouldn't favor one religion over the other because we're a nation with every single religion imaginable.

What is so wrong with respect and treated people with respect?

Schools should not favor madness over sanity. Schools should not favor perversion over decency. Schools should not favor immorality over morality. Schools should not favor evil over good.

But you and the other filth on your side are demanding that schools do exactly that.

It's a hoax....Elementary Teachers' Federation Of Ontario

That link is to the The Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario (ETFO). Nothing about all those letters, just the usual LGBTQ. You haters are such stupid suckers...

OK, so we've been trolled. It happens.

But hoax or not, it certainly is telling how so many of those of you on the left wrong have been so eager to come out and openly defend what was claimed to be happening.

It's a hoax....Elementary Teachers' Federation Of Ontario

That link is to the The Elementary Teachers' Federation of Ontario (ETFO). Nothing about all those letters, just the usual LGBTQ. You haters are such stupid suckers...

OK, so we've been trolled. It happens.

But hoax or not, it certainly is telling how so many of those of you on the left wrong have been so eager to come out and openly defend what was claimed to be happening.

That poster admitted they are not opposed to educating elementary school kids on the nuances of sexual identity.

If we are pushing our personal ideology on children, I don’t see why we can’t show these same children videos of abortion after their class on hermaphroditism.

Forum List

Back