🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teachers face firing over support of fellow teacher convicted of molestation

Nonsense, Marty. This is a 1st amendment issue that the courts will have to decide, not you or anyone else.

Stop the whining, noob.

Of course child abuse happens, in church and at school and at home.

The question is: do the accused have the right to have people speak in mitigation and or extenuation.

Answer: yes.

If its true that each of them teachers, that support the word that I can't say, are female, then to me, their kids, should they have any, should be taken from them because they are psychotic to support someone who is guilty of such a sickening and life scarring action! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if any of them female teachers have not had any kids yet, their reproductive system is what should be taken from them then in my opinion because supporting someone who messes with kids will only make you just as guilty if not worse and I do believe that showing encouragement will only make you look worse. Birds of a feather fly together and if I were a person who hunts them, my gun would be ready right now!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
If its true that each of them teachers, that support the word that I can't say, are female, then to me, their kids, should they have any, should be taken from them because they are psychotic to support someone who is guilty of such a sickening and life scarring action! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if any of them female teachers have not had any kids yet, their reproductive system is what should be taken from them then in my opinion because supporting someone who messes with kids will only make you just as guilty if not worse and I do believe that showing encouragement will only make you look worse. Birds of a feather fly together and if I were a person who hunts them, my gun would be ready right now!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You will not be able to do that because we live in the United States. Not some dictatorship somewhere.

How many times have liberals insisted this never happens?
Unionized teachers supporting child rape?
Here it is clowns!!

Do parishioners support priests/ministers raping children?
No.
Public school teachers, are 17 times more likely to abuse kids than priests, that's per capita.

Few if any priests showed up in criminal courts demanding lower sentences.
You get that bit?
The bit you ignored?
So, it's still there, liberals said this never happened, subjected me to the most horrific abuse for saying it did.
And lo and behold, here it is!!!
Clowns.

You sure about that? :eusa_eh:

Although a private business should be able to discharge employees who damage their brand, institutions that are part of the government should, at the very least, respect the Constitution.

Shunning is acceptable, but no more than that.

Another strong argument for privatizing education entirely.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hj-uAJFdY]911 Operator Fired For Racist Facebook Rant - YouTube[/ame]

Support a child-molester and you lose all credibility and confidence on the part of decent, normal folk...

So, the school board acted accordingly...

Whether it sticks or not may be up to a court of law...

But even if it doesn't stick...

Even if they're given their jobs back...

Those (non-family) Supporters have the Mark of Cain on their foreheads now, when it comes to participating in the business and life of the school district...

Even if they win, they lose...

Best to move someplace else, where folks don't know them, and start fresh...

If they can (assuming their Mark of Cain doesn't follow them)...

Personally, I'm all for the Chinese Solution for Child Molesters...

A bullet in the back of the head, outside of town, at the top of a ditch...

And I, for one, couldn't give a damn about what happens to anyone who supports such a lowlife, and asks for leniency for someone guilty of such heinous crimes, once their guilt becomes known...

They backed the wrong horse, in a hotly-contested area of public law, and now they're facing the consequences...

Just as well... anybody with judgment THAT poor should not be allowed to influence young minds...

Not on the taxpayer's dime, anyway...

Last edited:
The child molester should go to jail for a long, long time.

However, as a matter of law, he can present matters and witnesses in mitigation and extenuation.

Some here are ignoring the law.

However, as a matter of law, he can present matters and witnesses in mitigation and extenuation.

You are absolutely correct that anyone may present matters and witnesses in mitigation and extenuation.

According to the article, however, this was not what the teachers did.

The teachers circled the wagons and pleaded for leniency for the convicted felon.

They did not serve-up testimony nor affidavit pertaining to extenuating circumstances.

They did not serve-up testimoney nor affidavit pertaining to mitigating circumstances.

They served-up pleas for leniency, on behalf of one of their own, who committed one of the most heinous crimes known to Man - sexual molestation of the Innocent Young.

This is NOT about whether the Accused (Convicted) had a RIGHT to serve-up such pleas...

This is about a Professional Circling-of-Wagons and pleading for a lesser sentence for someone who had committed such heinous and despicable crimes.

This is about Liberal Academia (finally) going too far, to the dismay and utter disgust of the very parents and taxpayers who float their salaries.

And the Righteous Anger of furious parents who - unlike their Liberal Academia hirelings - at least know Right from Wrong.

Or so it seems to me.

Last edited:

You are absolutely correct that anyone may present matters and witnesses in mitigation and extenuation.

According to the article, however, this was not what the teachers did.

The teachers circled the wagons and pleaded for leniency for the convicted felon.

They did not serve-up testimony nor affidavit pertaining to extenuating circumstances.

They did not serve-up testimoney nor affidavit pertaining to mitigating circumstances.

They served-up pleas for leniency, on behalf of one of their own, who committed one of the most heinous crimes known to Man - sexual molestation of the Innocent Young.

This is NOT about whether the Accused (Convicted) had a RIGHT to serve-up such pleas...

This is about a Professional Circling-of-Wagons and pleading for a lesser sentence for someone who had committed such heinous and despicable crimes.

This is about Liberal Academia (finally) going too far, to the dismay and utter disgust of the very parents and taxpayers who float their salaries

And the Righteous Anger of furious parents who - unlike their Liberal Academia hirelings - at least know Right from Wrong.

Or so it seems to me.

Prove that the defendant did not have the right to ask for such, prove that those who gave testimony did not have the right to give such.

And prove that is somehow a liberal agenda on their part and not a reactionary far right anti-teacher agenda on your part.

For shame.

No one is supporting child rape by teachers or by priests, etc.

You are foaming at the mouth because you are in a cult that hates any form of government.

"...Prove that the defendant did not have the right to ask for such, prove that those who gave testimony did not have the right to give such...
Whatever for?

Where, oh where, did you see me (or anyone else, for that matter) declaring that the Accused (Convicted) did not have a RIGHT to present pleas for leniency?

Where, oh where, did you see me (or anyone else, for that matter) declaring that the Teachers did not have a RIGHT to present pleas for leniency?

Nobody is questioning whether the Teachers had a RIGHT to do this.

However, a LOT of parents are questioning whether the Teachers did a Morally Reprehensible thing.

Big difference.

Especially when it is perceived that we are looking at Academicians who were circling the wagons and attempting to soften the impact of The Law upon one of their own...

Rather than doing the Morally or Ethically Right thing - distancing themselves from such a vile creature, once convicted and siding with the Child-Victim and the devastated Parents who had suffered so much at the hands of one of their own.

Just because we CAN do a thing does not mean that we SHOULD do a thing.

Just because the Teachers had the RIGHT to plead for their colleague does not mean that they SHOULD have.

And they are facing the just and righteous consequences of that manifestation of very poor judgment.

Acting with poor judgment has consequences.

The Teachers are now facing theirs.

"...And prove that is somehow a liberal agenda on their part and not a reactionary far right anti-teacher agenda on your part..."

Un-provable, in either case.

But, stereotypically, when one contemplates Academia, is Academia most frequently associated with Liberalism or Conservatism?

An honest answer to that question will give you an insight into why i threw-out that term...

Unthinking, insensitive Academicians, seeking to take some of the heat off of one of their own, rather than siding with the Victim and the Parents.

As to that being a 'far-right reactionary' perspective, well...

I stand alongside the Parents, and the Victim, and condemn both the Perpetrator and those (non-family) colleagues who pleaded for leniency for one of their own rather than siding with the Child and Parents - thereby showing their true colors, in the final analysis.

If siding with the Parents over the Teachers in this context makes me a far-right reactionary in your mind, well, I'll just have to endure your brickbats on that one...

I'll live...

"...For shame."

For condemning the Teachers for circling the wagons and trying to shield one of their own, at the emotional and ethical expense of the Child and Parents (and the School District, for that matter)?

I will wear such 'shame' as a Glory and Badge of Honor.

Much obliged.

Last edited:
Kondor3, no one is saying the parents can't complain. But they are complaining about constitutionally protected procedures. They are forming a lynch mob. Tough. Nothing will happen at the Board level, and if it does the teachers go to court, and everybody drags it out and pays for it. What the parents can do is vote out the Board. That's their right.

Kondor3, no one is saying the parents can't complain. But they are complaining about constitutionally protected procedures. They are forming a lynch mob. Tough. Nothing will happen at the Board level, and if it does the teachers go to court, and everybody drags it out and pays for it. What the parents can do is vote out the Board. That's their right.
Folks are not challenging their Right. Folks are challenging their Loyalties and Priorities and Judgment and Ethics and Morality.

That, too, is a 'Right', and one which seems appropriate to exercise in this instance.

And, you're probably right about them winning any potential lawsuit over improper termination; however, it is likely to be a Phyrric victory, as I've already described; Mark of Cain, and all that.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
They have every right to judge those matters. However, termination follows certain procedures.

And, yes, time will tell.

What would be interesting is to learn if any of the teachers and the parents go to the same churches: that would be interesting!

Forum List

Back