Teaching a balanced view of the Holocaust in Texas

Of course to you it is worse, because you don't really believe what black folks have suffered in this country was that bad.
I never said that. It’s like me saying Jordan was better than Bird. It doesn’t mean I think Bird sucks. Find where I said they never had it that bad. Thank you.

Holocaust is not exaggerated.

Sadly, misdeeds of Joseph Stalin and Mao have been vastly exaggerated. They were not villains like Hitler. I still believe Leon Trotsky was a much better choice then Joseph Stalin.
We have a differing account of Mr. Stalin.

Mao may not have killed 30-40 million people, but he was responsible for their deaths with his deliberate famine program.

Jews were born in the Soviet Union. Fought for it and help rebuild it and still left. So I guess it was worse for Jews. I never said blacks should leave. I asked why they didn’t when Jews were leaving the old SU in droves. Relax, leftist. I was not insinuating they should have left.
I was 13. I was excited by going to a First World nation.

Not according to my parents. They state otherwise. Again Jim Crow ended when? SU didn’t fall til when? Come on.
In USSR, the unofficial discrimination against Jews was strong in 1967-1986. In USA, African Americans and Native Americans still suffer incarceration at disproportional rate.

I did not feel much discrimination, but I did not want to conform to Soviet Society. It is hard for me to conform to any Society.

Right, and professors, too... and scientists, and artists, and just highly educated people in general.

You love reminding us of this all the time.
Artists? ==aren't highly educated usually. They draw pretty pictures and ugly ones as well...no education needed either way. Scientists are what? Never heard of scientists being for any party--least not real ones. Professors are often libs, and are often inept at most things as well.

Forum List

Back