Teaching Anal Sex As "Good" In Schools. Where Is This Heading & Why?

I've thoroughly read the OP, visited the "gaslighting link", read that OP and I believe...

• There's no pedophile "grooming" going on. It's just the OP as usual seeing things that aren't there

• There does seem to be a progression towards involving kids in too much sex "information"

• Yes, looking at the big picture, it's clear that the LGBT agenda is "grooming" kids (& adults).

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your butt is for excreting shit. It is the OUT door.

Wtf is wrong with you people

What is wrong with dealing with the facts- that over 30% of Americans have tried anal sex- roughly 5-7% of teenagers have.

Pretending like anal sex is not happening doesn't protect anyone- anymore than pretending that sexual intercourse doesn't happen protects teens from pregnancy.
By that ridiculous rational we should teach children how to wack off in adult movie theatres or how to have sex with adults.

Just because something happens in the real world doesn't mean it is proper or something that should be taught to CHILDREN

Sick fuck

Seems to be quite few leftists condoning the teaching of butt sex to children. Distressing

I condone the teaching of condom use for sex in general. And pretending that anal sex doesn't exist doesn't make it disappear. Nor does ignorance of how to protect themselves make kids safer.

'Ignorance is strength' may be a conservative motto. But it doesn't play well in the real world.

There is no reason children are being taught this, none. You can try and make excuses all day long and it won't change a thing

What is wrong with dealing with the facts- that over 30% of Americans have tried anal sex- roughly 5-7% of teenagers have.

Pretending like anal sex is not happening doesn't protect anyone- anymore than pretending that sexual intercourse doesn't happen protects teens from pregnancy.
By that ridiculous rational we should teach children how to wack off in adult movie theatres or how to have sex with adults.

Just because something happens in the real world doesn't mean it is proper or something that should be taught to CHILDREN

Sick fuck

Seems to be quite few leftists condoning the teaching of butt sex to children. Distressing

I condone the teaching of condom use for sex in general. And pretending that anal sex doesn't exist doesn't make it disappear. Nor does ignorance of how to protect themselves make kids safer.

'Ignorance is strength' may be a conservative motto. But it doesn't play well in the real world.
Pretending that smoking crack doesn't exist must be ignorance too then huh? Guess we need to start teaching our children how to use the glass pipe. And while we're at it let's teach them how to shoot up with needles "in a safe way"

You people are just unbelievable

Sick fuck

Pretending that smoking crack doesn't exist must be ignorance too then huh? Guess we need to start teaching our children how to use the glass pipe. And while we're at it let's teach them how to shoot up with needles "in a safe way"

You prefer that young people get pregnant and catch STD's.

I prefer we follow the CDC's recommendation to protect young people.

Sick fuck

There is no reason children are being taught this, none. You can try and make excuses all day long and it won't change a thing

Around 6% of teens 15-17 years old are having anal sex.

Not teaching them both about the dangers of anal sex- and how to protect themselves is just saying you don't give a damn about those 6% of teenagers.

I put my girls in private school and will pay for my grandkids to do the same if needed to keep them out of the liberal cesspool

Good for you. If you home school them you can keep them in the bunker the entire time to ensure no 'unsafe' thoughts are allowed to cross their minds.

Sick fuck

Seems to be quite a few conservatives who want teens to get pregnant and catch STD's.

Not a surprise.

Sick fuck

The obvious difference being that kids have the parts for sex. No one has to 'give' them anything. And left to their own devices, they will eventually have sex.

Educating them on how to do it safely protects them, dramatically lowering the risk of disease. Pretending that these diseases don't exist or that kids won't have sex doesn't magically make reality match.

'Ignorance is strength' may be a conservative mantra. But it doesn't serve kids. It harms them.

And your solution is to end sex ed under the laughably assumption that if we don't teach kids how to use condoms, then STD rates will drop?..As usual, the exact opposite of your claims is true....Laughing...ignorance like you're demanding we instill in our children is as old as dirt. And does very little to prevent STDs. Sex ed helps prevent STDs.

Which makes your opposition to education on condom use all the more irrational. That is, if preventing STDs is actually your goal. And by your posts, that's a big 'if'. I strongly suspect you want kids to be less educated of STDs in the hopes of hurting the gay among them. As then your posts make perfect sense.

Hey Skylar, why did you forget the other picture? This one? Does it make you "laugh"? Really?

Nowhere can you quote me saying not to teach kids to use condoms. You will find quotes from me saying we should NEVER teach kids that the lower intestinal tract is suited for using as an artificial vagina. Do you know why that is? Yes, you do. It's because this happens when the group most statistically prone, over thousands of years proven, to use poor judgment in the heat of any moment, decides to use the lower GI tract as an artificial vagina without a condom:

aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

anal_condom_insertion-modified%20copy_zpsxoaxly8j.jpg

Ah, new trends, cult fads. So HEALTHY for our children...

Sick fuck

Not teaching them both about the dangers of anal sex- and how to protect themselves is just saying you don't give a damn about those 6% of teenagers.

Save the drama, loon. Anal sex is not something that schools need to be teaching children. My guess is some of the perverted liberals want to help with "homework"

Sick fuck

Only a sick fuck like yourself wants kids to remain uneducated and vulnerable- to get pregnant, catch STD's or even HIV.

What a sick fuck you are.

Sick fuck

I bet a larger % smoke pot, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, shoplift, get in fist fights, bully others.....

Let's just condone all of that......Liberal logic

And your solution is to end sex ed under the laughably assumption that if we don't teach kids how to use condoms, then STD rates will drop?..As usual, the exact opposite of your claims is true....Laughing...ignorance like you're demanding we instill in our children is as old as dirt. And does very little to prevent STDs. Sex ed helps prevent STDs.

Which makes your opposition to education on condom use all the more irrational. That is, if preventing STDs is actually your goal. And by your posts, that's a big 'if'. I strongly suspect you want kids to be less educated of STDs in the hopes of hurting the gay among them. As then your posts make perfect sense.

Hey Skylar, why did you forget the other picture? This one? Does it make you "laugh"? Really?

Nowhere can you quote me saying not to teach kids to use condoms...

Again- why exactly do you insist on not following the CDC's recommendations- but instead just tell the kids to say no- but avoid telling them what the 'no' is exactly.

Sick fuck

I bet a larger % smoke pot, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, shoplift, get in fist fights, bully others.....

Conservative logic- let kids die.

Sick fuck

Only a sick fuck like yourself wants kids to remain uneducated and vulnerable- to get pregnant, catch STD's or even HIV.

You can't get pregnant from faggot sex dimbass. And I'm quite sure 99.9% of 15 to 17 year olds know how pregnancy works ALREADY DESPITE YOUR OBSESSION WITH PLAYING IN SHIT

Funny commenting let kids die...while the left condones killing them in the womb.

You arguing that NOT teaching kids condom use will somehow prevent disease is laughable. As usual, you and your "Massachusetts Family Institute' have it exactly wrong. As denying sex ed *increases* the odds of STDs.

It doesn't lower them. Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to sex ed.

Meaning that your proposal is worse than useless. And will more likely *cause* the very diseases you're lamenting about. Which I strongly suspect you know. And I strongly suspect is your purpose in trying to insure children are ignorant on how to protect themselves.

Funny commenting let kids die...while the left condones killing them in the womb.

Funny commenting about abortion- while Conservatives condone killing actual living American children.

Sick fuck

You can't get pregnant from faggot sex dimbass. And I'm quite sure 99.9% of 15 to 17 year olds know how pregnancy works ALREADY DESPITE YOUR OBSESSION WITH PLAYING IN SHIT

What a sick fuck you are

Sick fuck

If gays were the only one's having anal sex, you might have a point. But more straights than gays engage in anal sex. And they need education on how to protect themselves too.

Again, ignorance doesn't make kids safer. But more vulnerable.

Funny commenting about abortion- while Conservatives condone killing actual living American children.

Conservatives condone killing American children? If stupid could fly you'd be a jet

Forum List

Back