Teaching Black history is not an attack on White Americans

I asked you when slavery wasn't taught. I said it has been overly focused on in schools for 100 years. Only since this CRT-ideology has come along do we see people like you claiming it isn't being taught. That is schizophrenic in its delusions.
First off, CRT is not an ideology. It is course study for law students, and concentrates on racism, and the extent to which it has become intrigal in some of our laws. Here is the syllabus for the Critical Race Theory class at the University of Florida at Gainesville.

Pay attention to the objective of the course, and to the requirements for the 25 page paper which counts as half of the grade. You will note that it is a legal research paper, and most source material should reference legal sources.
Teaching black history or heretofore undiscussed facts about slavery has nothing to do with CRT other than how our laws intentionally or unintentionally effected those things. Again, this is a course for law students, and should not be confused with the study of black history.
In the trump party lexicon, CRT has been associated with white guilt, and rediculously associated with such things as mask wearing, the completion of that silly border wall, and LGTB issues. It seems to be a catch-all claim for anything you don't like. Again, CRT is a college level course only taught at law schools, and has nothing to do with anythng taught in our K/12 public schools.

First off, CRT is not an ideology. It is course study for law students, and concentrates on racism, and the extent to which it has become intrigal in some of our laws. Here is the syllabus for the Critical Race Theory class at the University of Florida at Gainesville.

Pay attention to the objective of the course, and to the requirements for the 25 page paper which counts as half of the grade. You will note that it is a legal research paper, and most source material should reference legal sources.
Teaching black history or heretofore undiscussed facts about slavery has nothing to do with CRT other than how our laws intentionally or unintentionally effected those things. Again, this is a course for law students, and should not be confused with the study of black history.
In the trump party lexicon, CRT has been associated with white guilt, and rediculously associated with such things as mask wearing, the completion of that silly border wall, and LGTB issues. It seems to be a catch-all claim for anything you don't like. Again, CRT is a college level course only taught at law schools, and has nothing to do with anythng taught in our K/12 public schools.
First off, CRT-ideology is not a set of facts, but a philosophy based on racist conspiracy theories. It was created by half-witted racist, and only exists because it doesn’t engage in debate. It is secular religious zealotry, and little more. It treats counterargument as heresy. In fact, this ought to be banned in any classroom, especially law schools.

This has nothing to do with Trump, and this brand of racist ideology has nothing to do with “Teaching Black history, or heretofore discussing facts about slavery.”

The 1619 is a prime example of CRT-ideology infiltrating the education of school children.CRT-ideology is any dogmatic philosophy which seeks to explain away disparities in society on White racism. Is a lens by which to view all questions of race and inequality, which is precisely the problem. CRT-ideology obfuscates, punishes, and totally ignores empirical evidence, biology, psychology, social-metrics, and world history that doesn’t fit into their ideology. That isn’t science but zealotry.

I know the litany better than you do; better than most people. I have read this nonsense for years and was aware of it and some of the things related to it for well over 10 years. I remember, for instance, how CRT was created by Richard Delgado, Derrick Bell, and Kimberle Crenshaw, Patricia Williams (a few others had a hand, but these people can be called the founders) This is not a list of great intellectuals, but a group of deeply racist political advocates pushing a racist crack pot quack pseudo-science.

Here is an example of CRT via Patricia Williams, one of its founders…She said, that if X and Y apply for a job with firm Z, which is all white. X and Y are equally qualified. One is black; the other is white. The questions asked: Who should get the job? Williams’ answer is worth repeating at length, as a good example of the ideology behind it..She says that the black person should get the job. And explains that If the modem white man, innocently or not, is the inheritor of another’s due, then it must be returned.

Williams continues:

. . . if a thief steals so that his children may live in luxury and the law returns his ill-gotten gain to its rightful owner, the children cannot complain that they have been deprived of what they did not own. Blacks have earned a place in this society; they have earned a share of its enormous wealth, with physical labor and intellectual sacrifice, as wages and as royalties. Blacks deserve their inheritance as much as family wealth passed from parent to child over the generations is a “deserved” inheritance. It is deserved as child support and alimony.”

So, whites should collectively be treated as the children of thieves, and blacks collectively deserve to have returned to them what was stolen from their black forebears by those white thieves. This is the seething, irrational ideology at the foundation of CRT and has no place in education except to serve as an example of racism and cultish brainwashing that can worm itself into a society that bans debate and inconvenient truth.

This ideology has been carried into the schools and workplaces by people like Robin Diangelo, and Ibram Kendi, to name just a few, but you also add your closest Diversity-Inclusion, Equity (D.I.E. fitting, huh?), agent, as well.
We can see this poison in the form of Whiteness studies, White Privilege lessons, and White Systemic Racism nonsense and more. This is immoral and ought to be attacked wherever it arises. Yet, the FBI goes after people who oppose this brainwashing. Quite telling and expected.

Since you position yourself as an authority and advocate for it, why don’t you give me examples of CRT that you think are valuable to society and I will display how they are wrong

Last edited:

The public schools aren’t teaching the CRT course. What they are doing is letting the anti-white racist beliefs inherent with the theory influence their decision-making to give preferable treatment to blacks. One example is when TJ High School, a competitive and prestigious public high school in Virginia, was upset that so few blacks were getting accepted because….drum roll….so few had strong test scores that they ELIMINATED the test to let more in, and in doing so kept out the higher-scoring whites and Asians.

First off, CRT-ideology is not a set of facts, but a philosophy based on racist conspiracy theories. It was created by half-witted racist, and only exists because it doesn’t engage in debate. It is secular religious zealotry, and little more. It treats counterargument as heresy. In fact, this ought to be banned in any classroom, especially law schools.

This has nothing to do with Trump, and this brand of racist ideology has nothing to do with “Teaching Black history, or heretofore discussing facts about slavery.”

The 1619 is a prime example of CRT-ideology infiltrating the education of school children.CRT-ideology is any dogmatic philosophy which seeks to explain away disparities in society on White racism. Is a lens by which to view all questions of race and inequality, which is precisely the problem. CRT-ideology obfuscates, punishes, and totally ignores empirical evidence, biology, psychology, social-metrics, and world history that doesn’t fit into their ideology. That isn’t science but zealotry.

I know the litany better than you do; better than most people. I have read this nonsense for years and was aware of it and some of the things related to it for well over 10 years. I remember, for instance, how CRT was created by Richard Delgado, Derrick Bell, and Kimberle Crenshaw, Patricia Williams (a few others had a hand, but these people can be called the founders) This is not a list of great intellectuals, but a group of deeply racist political advocates pushing a racist crack pot quack pseudo-science.

Here is an example of CRT via Patricia Williams, one of its founders…She said, that if X and Y apply for a job with firm Z, which is all white. X and Y are equally qualified. One is black; the other is white. The questions asked: Who should get the job? Williams’ answer is worth repeating at length, as a good example of the ideology behind it..She says that the black person should get the job. And explains that If the modem white man, innocently or not, is the inheritor of another’s due, then it must be returned.

Williams continues:

. . . if a thief steals so that his children may live in luxury and the law returns his ill-gotten gain to its rightful owner, the children cannot complain that they have been deprived of what they did not own. Blacks have earned a place in this society; they have earned a share of its enormous wealth, with physical labor and intellectual sacrifice, as wages and as royalties. Blacks deserve their inheritance as much as family wealth passed from parent to child over the generations is a “deserved” inheritance. It is deserved as child support and alimony.”

So, whites should collectively be treated as the children of thieves, and blacks collectively deserve to have returned to them what was stolen from their black forebears by those white thieves. This is the seething, irrational ideology at the foundation of CRT and has no place in education except to serve as an example of racism and cultish brainwashing.

Why don’t you give me examples of CRT that you think are valuable to society and I will display how they are wrong
Like I said, you crazy trump party nutbags use the term as a catchall for anything you don't like.

Like I said, you crazy trump party nutbags use the term as a catchall for anything you don't like.
That is nothing but the typical and graceless way toxic Leftists admit to losing an argument, with childish name-calling and pathetic attempts at insults. This is a good example of how this vile ideology persists. They refuse to debate it, and just hope their censors take care of the counterarguments for them.

Yes, of course teaching "black history" is an attack on whites! Because it's all negative, insulting, assaultive teaching. No reason to put up with that stuff. And then blacks get all revved up and attack women in McDonald's and at airplanes and everywhere. It's just a very bad thing to teach. If blacks (ever) do anything to DESERVE teaching about, teach it the same as everything else! Equally with whites. If they didn't do much, and they sure didn't, and don't now, then wait till they finally do something good.

If they ever do.

Yes, of course teaching "black history" is an attack on whites! Because it's all negative, insulting, assaultive teaching. No reason to put up with that stuff. And then blacks get all revved up and attack women in McDonald's and at airplanes and everywhere. It's just a very bad thing to teach. If blacks (ever) do anything to DESERVE teaching about, teach it the same as everything else! Equally with whites. If they didn't do much, and they sure didn't, and don't now, then wait till they finally do something good.

If they ever do.
Right- Agree. I take the Thomas Jefferson quote to heart, "There is no truth that exists which I fear or wish unknown to the world.

Much of that is nonsense. I see of lot of this sort of garbage being pushed now, and it reminds of how the Soviet Union started to rewrite history books, change science, and wormed its ideology into all aspects of information. Latimer did NOT invent carbon filaments but invited little paper tubes that later helped when manufacturing them. They were already in use, though. And do you really think that kids ought to know who helped "Perfect the ironing board?" It is absurd!

From the National Inventors Hall of Fame web site​

Lewis Latimer​

Durable Carbon Filament for Electric Light Bulbs
US Patent No. 252,386
Inducted in 2006
Born September 4, 1848 - Died December 11, 1928
Military Service: United States Navy
Lewis Latimer invented a method for producing a more durable carbon filament, making incandescent lighting practical and affordable for consumers.
Latimer was born in Chelsea, Massachusetts, the son of former slaves. He enlisted in the Union Navy during the Civil War and was a lieutenant in the Massachusetts Volunteer Militia. Working as a self-taught draftsman after the war, Latimer made the drawings for Alexander Graham Bell's first patent application for the telephone. He made his most important innovation in electric light technology while working for the United States Electric Lighting Company in the 1880s.
Latimer's design produced a carbon filament that was more durable and longer lasting than earlier filaments. As a result, incandescent light bulbs became affordable to more consumers. Safer than gas lamps, and less harsh than arc lights, incandescent bulbs transformed the average American home after nightfall.
Despite the societal roadblocks a black man faced in the late nineteenth century, Latimer successfully oversaw the set up of electric lighting plants in the United States, Canada, and England. After leaving U.S. Electric Lighting, Latimer worked for Thomas Edison and became a patent investigator and expert witness for the Edison Electric Light Company.

Much of that is nonsense. I see of lot of this sort of garbage being pushed now, and it reminds of how the Soviet Union started to rewrite history books, change science, and wormed its ideology into all aspects of information. Latimer did NOT invent carbon filaments but invited little paper tubes that later helped when manufacturing them. They were already in use, though. And do you really think that kids ought to know who helped "Perfect the ironing board?" It is absurd!
Actually much of American history was already written to write black contributions out and to keep hidden many of the evil things that were done. It has been said that what we don't know can't hurt us, but I believe lacking knowledge of true history hurts all of us and limits our understanding. It's not about ideology, but about true historical facts.

From Georgia State University Research:

The whitewashing of history is pervasive, although there have always been Black scholars, even during the period following Reconstruction, who have challenged these narratives. But they have typically been discounted as minority opinions. You also have to remember that before the Civil War, there were laws banning the teaching of literacy to enslaved individuals, and after the war ended there was a real struggle to create schools for African Americans. As a result, there are fewer primary sources from that era that center on Black voices. There are many groups left out of the story and many of those same groups weren’t educated, which made it harder for them to get their stories told. Now we have a multiracial coalition of people who are recognizing how much we have never learned.

That is nothing but the typical and graceless way toxic Leftists admit to losing an argument, with childish name-calling and pathetic attempts at insults. This is a good example of how this vile ideology persists. They refuse to debate it, and just hope their censors take care of the counterarguments for them.
You can think anything you want, but after reading that post, it's clear that our views of reality are so different till discussion is impossible.

You can think anything you want, but after reading that post, it's clear that our views of reality are so different till discussion is impossible.
You aren't entitled to your own facts. Facts are stubborn things and unless you can point to an untruth that I posted, you must admit that you are a zealot not interested in reality.

Actually much of American history was already written to write black contributions out and to keep hidden many of the evil things that were done. It has been said that what we don't know can't hurt us, but I believe lacking knowledge of true history hurts all of us and limits our understanding. It's not about ideology, but about true historical facts.

From Georgia State University Research:

The whitewashing of history is pervasive, although there have always been Black scholars, even during the period following Reconstruction, who have challenged these narratives. But they have typically been discounted as minority opinions. You also have to remember that before the Civil War, there were laws banning the teaching of literacy to enslaved individuals, and after the war ended there was a real struggle to create schools for African Americans. As a result, there are fewer primary sources from that era that center on Black voices. There are many groups left out of the story and many of those same groups weren’t educated, which made it harder for them to get their stories told. Now we have a multiracial coalition of people who are recognizing how much we have never learned.
That is ALL nonsense. That is CRT-ideology. I was told in university--by a Black supremacist professor--that all knowledge in Western Civilization was stolen by Ancient Greeks and Romans from Black African philosophers. I asked him to give me the names of these Ancient Blacks philosophers so that I can place their works on my shelf next to Cicero, Euclid, Pythagoras, Aristotle, Plato, Seneca, Augustine, Socrates, etc... Needless to say, he didn't deign a response.

Additionally, there are far more Blacks on earth than there are Whites, and to claim that "Black voices," have been stifled in the world by White Americans is absurd. Blacks in the US--the place where we are told they are held back the most--are the most educated, longest lived, and financially successful Blacks in the world. Where are all these Black accomplishments in places where there aren't any so-called racist American whites around on which to place the blame? The Haitians killed off all the Whites in their society 200 years ago. Yet, they were a far more advanced society 200 years ago than they are today! Why are they flooding out of Haiti--the society they built after killing all the Whites there-- into the Den of White Supremacy in the USA for a better life?

Last edited:

From the National Inventors Hall of Fame web site​

Lewis Latimer​

Durable Carbon Filament for Electric Light Bulbs
US Patent No. 252,386
Inducted in 2006
Born September 4, 1848 - Died December 11, 1928
Military Service: United States Navy
Lewis Latimer invented a method for producing a more durable carbon filament, making incandescent lighting practical and affordable for consumers.
Latimer was born in Chelsea, Massachusetts, the son of former slaves. He enlisted in the Union Navy during the Civil War and was a lieutenant in the Massachusetts Volunteer Militia. Working as a self-taught draftsman after the war, Latimer made the drawings for Alexander Graham Bell's first patent application for the telephone. He made his most important innovation in electric light technology while working for the United States Electric Lighting Company in the 1880s.
Latimer's design produced a carbon filament that was more durable and longer lasting than earlier filaments. As a result, incandescent light bulbs became affordable to more consumers. Safer than gas lamps, and less harsh than arc lights, incandescent bulbs transformed the average American home after nightfall.
Despite the societal roadblocks a black man faced in the late nineteenth century, Latimer successfully oversaw the set up of electric lighting plants in the United States, Canada, and England. After leaving U.S. Electric Lighting, Latimer worked for Thomas Edison and became a patent investigator and expert witness for the Edison Electric Light Company.
That Latimer Myth is such a hoax that relies on willful ignorance to believe it. He did NOT invent carbon filaments, nor did he invent a more durable one, either. He invented little paper tubes that helped make manufacturing them easier. Not a bad invention, but not what we are told by CRT-ideologist, when they claim that "A Black man invented electric lights. "That is Not something school kids need to know about, except they are taught about him due to the color of his skin, only. They know more about Latimer than they do Edison or Tesla. That is the epitome of CRT-type ideology.

IT'S BULLSHIT! That's why we don't hear about it. Because from 1776 up until 1965 quotas were 100 percent white male. Millions and Millions of people of color and women were denied and in fact still are.

It's 2022 you lazy porch monkey

That is ALL nonsense. That is CRT-ideology. I was told in university--by a Black supremacist professor--that all knowledge in Western Civilization was stolen by Ancient Greeks and Romans from Black African philosophers. I asked him to give me the names of these Ancient Blacks philosophers so that I can place their works on my shelf next to Cicero, Euclid, Pythagoras, Aristotle, Plato, Seneca, Augustine, Socrates, etc... Needless to say, he didn't deign a response.
I am currently reading "Black Spark, White Fire" by Richard Poe in 1997 and he speaks to this quite a bit. Here's a sample:

"How then did the Greeks become philosophers? It seems to have happened during the sixth century B.C. The first Greek ever to call himself a philosophos was Pythagoras, born sometime around 570B.C. As a youth, Pythagoras was renowned for his piety, intellect, and temperate demeanor. He soon became a student of Thales of Miletus, a great thinker of the time. Thales was so impressed by Pythagoras’s aptitude that he urged the young man to travel to Egypt and study with the priests there. The philosopher Iamblichus recorded the exchange in his Life of Pythagoras, written in the third century A.D:

“Thales, laying stress on his advanced age and the infirmities of his body, advised him to go to Egypt to get in touch with the priests Memphis and Zeus. Thales confessed that the instruction of these priests was the source of his own reputation for wisdom. Thales insisted, that, in view of all this, if Pythagoras should study with those priests, he was certain of becoming the wisest and most divine of men.” (The Pythagorean Sourcebook and Library (Kenneth Sylvan Guthrie, trans., David Fideler, ed.) Phanes Press, Grand Rapids, Mich, 1987, p.59)

Why Egypt? The ancient Greeks looked up to Egypt as an older and wiser culture. They strongly believed that Egyptian priests possessed great stores of ancient wisdom, both mystical and scientific.

Herodotos exemplifies the respect that Greeks felt for Egypt. He attributes to the Egyptians the invention of geometry, the solar calendar, stone carving, medicine, and astronomy – and indeed, the Egyptians seem to have been early experts in all these areas. Surviving papyri have shown that the Egyptian mathematicians knew how to calculate the areas of circles, triangles, and trapezoids, as well as the volume of cylinders, pyramids and other solids, centuries before these skills were known in Greece. Medical texts from Egypt show that its surgeons were skilled at setting bones, removing tumors, and stitching wounds. And, just as Herodotos said, it was indeed Egyptian astronomers who first devised the 365-day calendar, divided into twelve months of thirty days each, with the days and nights demarcated into twelve hours apiece – the system that we still use today, with minor adjustments." (Barbara Mertz, Red land, Black Land: Daily Life in Ancient Egypt, Peter Bedrick Books, New York, NY 1990, pg211)

"It is interesting to note that after returning to Greece, one of the first things Pythagoras did was to found a secret society called the Cenobites, or Pythagorikoi (Pythagoreans,) a group whose teachings were widely reputed to be of Egyptian origin. What is beyond dispute is that to a great extent, all subsequent Greek philosophy traces it roots directly to Pythagoras and his disciples."

I am currently reading "Black Spark, White Fire" by Richard Poe in 1997 and he speaks to this quite a bit. Here's a sample:

"How then did the Greeks become philosophers? It seems to have happened during the sixth century B.C. The first Greek ever to call himself a philosophos was Pythagoras, born sometime around 570B.C. As a youth, Pythagoras was renowned for his piety, intellect, and temperate demeanor. He soon became a student of Thales of Miletus, a great thinker of the time. Thales was so impressed by Pythagoras’s aptitude that he urged the young man to travel to Egypt and study with the priests there. The philosopher Iamblichus recorded the exchange in his Life of Pythagoras, written in the third century A.D:

“Thales, laying stress on his advanced age and the infirmities of his body, advised him to go to Egypt to get in touch with the priests Memphis and Zeus. Thales confessed that the instruction of these priests was the source of his own reputation for wisdom. Thales insisted, that, in view of all this, if Pythagoras should study with those priests, he was certain of becoming the wisest and most divine of men.” (The Pythagorean Sourcebook and Library (Kenneth Sylvan Guthrie, trans., David Fideler, ed.) Phanes Press, Grand Rapids, Mich, 1987, p.59)

Why Egypt? The ancient Greeks looked up to Egypt as an older and wiser culture. They strongly believed that Egyptian priests possessed great stores of ancient wisdom, both mystical and scientific.

Herodotos exemplifies the respect that Greeks felt for Egypt. He attributes to the Egyptians the invention of geometry, the solar calendar, stone carving, medicine, and astronomy – and indeed, the Egyptians seem to have been early experts in all these areas. Surviving papyri have shown that the Egyptian mathematicians knew how to calculate the areas of circles, triangles, and trapezoids, as well as the volume of cylinders, pyramids and other solids, centuries before these skills were known in Greece. Medical texts from Egypt show that its surgeons were skilled at setting bones, removing tumors, and stitching wounds. And, just as Herodotos said, it was indeed Egyptian astronomers who first devised the 365-day calendar, divided into twelve months of thirty days each, with the days and nights demarcated into twelve hours apiece – the system that we still use today, with minor adjustments." (Barbara Mertz, Red land, Black Land: Daily Life in Ancient Egypt, Peter Bedrick Books, New York, NY 1990, pg211)

"It is interesting to note that after returning to Greece, one of the first things Pythagoras did was to found a secret society called the Cenobites, or Pythagorikoi (Pythagoreans,) a group whose teachings were widely reputed to be of Egyptian origin. What is beyond dispute is that to a great extent, all subsequent Greek philosophy traces it roots directly to Pythagoras and his disciples."
That book is based on the mythological (and debunked) Black Supremacist notion that the people who built Memphis and the great Pyramids were Blacks. The Egyptians aren't Black today, and the Ancient Egyptians were less mixed with Sub-Saharan Africans then than they are today, since the admixed started about 1,3000 years ago. North Africa has been culturally and racially distinct from sub-Saharan cultures since earliest times. (I am Middle Eastern myself and can affirm the fact). The Ancient Egyptians were comprised of proto-Europeans, and people from the Lavant.
Gyp.jpg

"The study found that the inhabitants were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe. "

Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods - Nature Communications

Last edited:
That book is based on the mythological (and debunked) Black Supremacist notion that the people who built Memphis and the great Pyramids were Blacks. The Egyptians aren't Black today, and the Ancient Egyptians were less mixed with Sub-Saharan Africans then than they are today, since the admixed started about 1,3000 years ago. North Africa has been culturally and racially distinct from sub-Saharan cultures since earliest times. (I am Middle Eastern myself and can affirm the fact). The Ancient Egyptians were comprised of proto-Europeans, and people from the Lavant.
View attachment 606465

"The study found that the inhabitants were most closely related to ancient populations in the Levant and were also closely related to Neolithic populations from the Anatolian Peninsula and Europe. "

Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes suggest an increase of Sub-Saharan African ancestry in post-Roman periods - Nature Communications
I read the article you just shared about the mummies and here is a very important part of it:

One limitation according to their report, “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.” In southern Egypt they say, the genetic makeup of the people may have been different, being closer to the interior of the continent.

Researchers in future want to determine exactly when sub-Saharan African genes seeped into the Egyptian genome and why. They’ll also want to know where ancient Egyptians themselves came from. To do so, they’ll have to identify older DNA from, as Krause said, “Back further in time, in prehistory.”

Using high-throughput DNA sequencing and cutting-edge authentication techniques, researchers proved they could retrieve reliable DNA from mummies, despite the unforgiving climate and damaging embalming techniques.

Further testing will likely contribute much knowledge to our understanding of the ancient Egyptians and perhaps even those from other places as well, helping to fill in the gaps in humanity’s collective memory.

I also just ordered the book mentioned in the article below: "Return to Glory: The Powerful Stirring of the Black Race." by Joel Freeman and Don B. Griffin.

We have DNA and Mummies from all over Egypt. This isn't a new field of study. We have well--preserved mummies, DNA (as I mentioned) artwork, statuary, ancient writings, and more. Nobody who studies this believes that the people who founded that society, built the great pyramids and Memphis were Negros. We know that Nubians ruled for a short period, just 75 years- the 25th Dynasty- but that was near the very end of their civilization relatively speaking and took place about 700 BC. The Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean- Mesopotamians. Similar to Turks today. We know where they came from, when they arrived and when their culture disappeared.

King Tut's DNA is Western European
gypo.jpg

gypo2.jpg

Gypo3.jpg

'Tutankhamun was not black': antiquities chief

Last edited:
We have DNA and Mummies from all over Egypt. This isn't a new field of study. We have well--preserved mummies, DNA (as I mentioned) artwork, statuary, ancient writings, and more. Nobody who studies this believes that the people who founded that society, built the great pyramids and Memphis were Negros. We know that Nubians ruled for a short period, just 75 years- the 25th Dynasty- but that was near the very end of their civilization relatively speaking and took place about 700 BC. The Ancient Egyptians were Mediterranean- Mesopotamians. Similar to Turks today.

King Tut's DNA is Western European
View attachment 606925

View attachment 606926

View attachment 606927

'Tutankhamun was not black': antiquities chief
I had never heard of Hawass so I looked him up and found an article on the Smithsonian's website titled The Rise and Fall of Zahi Hawass: "The long-reigning king of Egyptian antiquities has been forced into exile." 2013

"Scholars say that he often blurred the line between show business and science. Zahi has a tendency to present theories as facts,” says a noted U.S. museum curator and Egyptologist who knows him well. Hawass was vilified when protests against President Mubarak erupted in Tahrir Square in January 2011. Protesters called him “the Mubarak of Antiquities” and accused him of corruption. Underlings in the antiquities department and jobless and frustrated archaeology graduates besieged his office, demanding his ouster."

I find all of this research fascinating and am learning a lot of stuff. Thanks for the back-and-forth.

I had never heard of Hawass so I looked him up and found an article on the Smithsonian's website titled The Rise and Fall of Zahi Hawass: "The long-reigning king of Egyptian antiquities has been forced into exile." 2013

"Scholars say that he often blurred the line between show business and science. Zahi has a tendency to present theories as facts,” says a noted U.S. museum curator and Egyptologist who knows him well. Hawass was vilified when protests against President Mubarak erupted in Tahrir Square in January 2011. Protesters called him “the Mubarak of Antiquities” and accused him of corruption. Underlings in the antiquities department and jobless and frustrated archaeology graduates besieged his office, demanding his ouster."

I find all of this research fascinating and am learning a lot of stuff. Thanks for the back-and-forth.
None of what you posted about Hawass dismissed his claims of race of the Ancient Egyptians. His critics in Egypt didn't disagree with him on that fact, but thought he was too interested in promoting himself, his digs, and his own celebrity. They are in agreement with him on the race issue. As I said above, we Know who those people were (and weren't) through well-preserved mummies, DNA, Art, and ancient writings. It is, indeed, and interesting subject, but this race issue always gets in the way. Blacks have an obsession with appropriating Ancient Egypt as their own and will even claim Cleopatra was Black, or King Tut, Nefertiti, etc..All that silliness gets in the way of understanding a now lost people and their civilization.

And of course, always question articles like the one you posted that say, "..anonymous sources say..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back