Teaching Black history is not an attack on White Americans

History has already happened and never changes.
Teaching History in a manner that supports an agenda lacking historical scholarship is improper in any form.

Critical Race Theory is the same garbage it uses as an excuse in being necessary.
It is flawed at the core of its principle in purpose.

CRT is not about teaching history and the history we were taught was done with an agenda called white supremacy.

Do not ever quote that idiot when you reply to me again. He is incorrect.

Besides more slaves were produced by forced human breeding than got bought over here in ships.
Forced breeding? More like encouraged breeding, or allowed breeding. Young men of any race don’t need guns held on them to screw women regardless of the consequences.

I went to schools that were 98% not white.. if we don’t kick out these dividers we don’t have a country,, all men are created equal and good luck in another country
Spare me please. The dividers are those like you.

Forced breeding? More like encouraged breeding, or allowed breeding. Young men of any race don’t need guns held on them to screw women regardless of the consequences.
I said forced breeding because that's what it was.

So you think that justifys the slaves we had? Even the ones who were born here? Is the act of owning people as livestock graded on a curve where if enough people owned slaves, it's no longer a bad thing?
We? We didn’t create slavery . And I’m no democrat

Do not ever quote that idiot when you reply to me again. He is incorrect.

Besides more slaves were produced by forced human breeding than got bought over here in ships.
Blacks breed blacks for profit

We? We didn’t create slavery . And I’m no democrat
But you did create slave breeding. And slavery was around for 209 years before there was a democratic party.

My point is that it was not so simple as blacks selling other blacks and that whites did not have to buy the slaves. Your commentary ignores the fact that those blacks were separate tribes and nations. Your commentary also dismisses the arming of warring tribes by whites then buying the captives. It ignores conflicts started by whites so they could buy captives. Instead we get anecdotes. African slavery was often used as punishment for crimes just as well. So again, your commentary is disingenuous.

Furthermore only 389,000 Africans reached America but more than 4 million were here at the end of the civil war. The additional 3.6 million slaves were not sold by Africans but bread like animals by whites. Again, your commentary is incomplete and dishonest.
You have bitched about whites selling drugs to blacks. Nobody forced them to buy or use.

Elision breed slaves .. he was bLack
No he did not. Look fool, the majority of black slaves were owned by whites so don't try arguing about 1 black slaveowner as if blacks made slavery legal in America. Ellison did not breed 3.62 million slaves.

I tell the truth which hurts your false narrative
Actually you aren't telling the truth. Don't end up getting embarrassed.

No he did not. Look fool, the majority of black slaves were owned by whites so don't try arguing about 1 black slaveowner as if blacks made slavery legal in America. Ellison did not breed 3.62 million slaves.
And there weren’t many slave owners in comparison to the population. It doesn’t matter how many black slave owners there were, which was more than one. You should condemn all slave owners.

Forum List

Back