🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Team Biden Stages 100% FAKE Press Q&A

You have the backing of the wealthiest corporatist fascist tech geeks on the planet, and the best you can come up with is this hot mess?

ROFLMFAO!!

This guy makes a good point.

unfortunately presenting the news while wearing a Trojan warrior costume makes him look like a nutcase himself

Being outrageous is part of his schtick.

You have the backing of the wealthiest corporatist fascist tech geeks on the planet, and the best you can come up with is this hot mess?

ROFLMFAO!!

Wow, no wonder he wears such a terrible suit. The whole piece is just stupid. And of course, the rotors aren't moving but the APU is. If that is the best you got, call your Handlers, maybe they will have better Schticks.

ROFLMFAO!!

Wow, no wonder he wears such a terrible suit. The whole piece is just stupid. And of course, the rotors aren't moving but the APU is. If that is the best you got, call your Handlers, maybe they will have better Schticks.

I think thats right. It sounds like a turbine winding up, but the fake mics are enough for me. SLN should run with that but I doubt they would have a guts to poke fun at Biden.

ROFLMFAO!!

I think thats right. It sounds like a turbine winding up, but the fake mics are enough for me. SLN should run with that but I doubt they would have a guts to poke fun at Biden.

Were they fake or did the Edit done on the vid for the Worst Dressed Knight in History do that. Not the first time the Party of the Rumper RTwing Nutjob news outlets doctored a video.

ROFLMFAO!!

This is really incredible. I really need an explanation for this. I have been thinking about it a while, and am having difficulty coming up with an easy explanation. Here are both videos side-by-side....

fake.gif

And here are two hi-res GettyImages press photo taken at the time...

president-joe-biden-speaks-to-members-of-the-media-before-boarding-picture-id1231753659

president-joe-biden-stops-briefly-to-talk-to-the-press-as-he-walks-picture-id1231752922

ROFLMFAO!!

This is really incredible. I really need an explanation for this. I have been thinking about it a while, and am having difficulty coming up with an easy explanation. Here are both videos side-by-side....

fake.gif

president-joe-biden-speaks-to-members-of-the-media-before-boarding-picture-id1231753659

president-joe-biden-stops-briefly-to-talk-to-the-press-as-he-walks-picture-id1231752922

This type of thing is common in tyrannical regimes like Biden's. The government puts out something obviously fake as a challenge to the defeated citizenry. It's like they're saying "yeah this is fake AF, but you peasants don't have the balls to do anything about it, so we're shoving it in your faces".

ROFLMFAO!!

fake.gif

This type of thing is common in tyrannical regimes like Biden's. The government puts out something obviously fake as a challenge to the defeated citizenry. It's like they're saying "yeah this is fake AF, but you peasants don't have the balls to do anything about it, so we're shoving it in your faces".

> This type of thing is common in tyrannical regimes like Biden's. The government puts out something obviously fake as a challenge to the defeated citizenry. It's like they're saying "yeah this is fake AF, but you peasants don't have the balls to do anything about it, so we're shoving it in your faces".

I am still thinking there is a the possibility of a plausible explanation that would be in the Biden Admin's favor, but the only one I can think of so far is that the videos would have been edited by the folks that posted them to youtube. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I can't believe that digital video cameras are smart enough to be able to do this automatically. Also, some kind of strange perspective optial effect does not seem to fit. If these were official White House videos, I would not be at all skeptical that they weren't edited by Biden adversaries, of whom, I am one.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back