Team Trump circling the wagons of denial

Democrats have vowed to destroy the Trump presidency whether by forcing him to resign or creating a fake basis for impeachment.

Trump seems to be his own worst enemy
No, that would be MSM and the airheads who believe them.

I understand you feeling the need to deflect but damn man, the directors of the FBI and NSA testifying under oath is hardly the MSM or fake news. At least try and be creative in your posting.
The point is nothing came out! The other point is MSM is spinning nothing.

WTF is wrong with you? Are you trying to compete with Flakey in being a hack?

The MSM is reporting what happened in yesterdays hearing. They are not driving this....The FBI is

You guys are circling the wagons of denial. Trump is, and will be POTUS for the next eight years.

Talk to a shrink.
Yesterday should at least give you pause.
The only thing that happened is a lot of spin of nothing.

Democrats are still reeling from their thrashing, that's it.
Not only do we have a President under FBI investigation, but a good chunk of his administration and inner circle
We do not know all that yet, but the admin has figured out that is for real now and they are all in danger.

It will take an adept political team to minimize the damage on this

1. I don't think Trump has one
2. Trump will sabotage any work his team does
Because the Liberals have been so right on anything Trump.

No, the progressive Dems are showing their true colors again. They are out to destroy anything that is to the right of themselves. They care not how they destroy or who they destroy.
I am hoping this time they have finally met their match.
When will Americans learn. First Nixon/Agnew and now Trump in less than fifty years. Putting such swine in office is madness.

From my perspective.....Republicans did this to themselves

Yesterday should at least give you pause.
The only thing that happened is a lot of spin of nothing.

Democrats are still reeling from their thrashing, that's it.
Not only do we have a President under FBI investigation, but a good chunk of his administration and inner circle
We do not know all that yet, but the admin has figured out that is for real now and they are all in danger.

It will take an adept political team to minimize the damage on this

1. I don't think Trump has one
2. Trump will sabotage any work his team does
Because the Liberals have been so right on anything Trump.

Such as?

No, the progressive Dems are showing their true colors again. They are out to destroy anything that is to the right of themselves. They care not how they destroy or who they destroy.
When will Americans learn. First Nixon/Agnew and now Trump in less than fifty years. Putting such swine in office is madness.

Anticipating charges against both Flynn and Manafort...Team Trump is already trying to minimize their roles in the campaign

Page and Stone as well. At least in the collusion aspect. It seems that Page was sent to make the deal and Stone was the pointman in getting it done.
I feel the need to remind you that those accusations were made by a Democrat spinning quite the tale of collusion. He did a fine job, but I'll wait to see what the FBI comes up with.

He's received the classified briefings. He knows Comey would be unable to answer but wanted that to be part of the record nonetheless. I have no doubt it was spot on.
Interesting. I do hope it doesn't take years to get this investigation completed. I am getting curious.

Yep, they always have been, but since a certain puppet master bought the Dems, it has gotten 100 times worse, over the last 16 years or so, with each year progressively worse..

Trump, not Clinton.

Trump, not the dems.

Trump, not the media.

Trump, not the rinos.

Trump brought this on himself. He lied in his tweets. The FBI is investigating connections of the campaign, Trump staff, and Russian collusion.

Anyone who attacks the investigation until it is completed is suspect.

The Trump administration is going to turn the tide soon, launching a new offensive,

later to be known as the second Battle of the Bulge.
My FIL was a 1st sergeant at the Bulge under Pattons 3rd army. He had to assume command of the company when the Captain got his head blown off.

Trump, not Clinton.

Trump, not the dems.

Trump, not the media.

Trump, not the rinos.

Trump brought this on himself. He lied in his tweets. The FBI is investigating connections of the campaign, Trump staff, and Russian collusion.

Anyone who attacks the investigation until it is completed is suspect.
Nice lookin tye jake. Did ya get that when someone couldn't guess your weight.

The Trump administration is going to turn the tide soon, launching a new offensive,

My FIL was a 1st sergeant at the Bulge under Pattons 3rd army. He had to assume command of the company when the Captain got his head blown off.
Why didn't one of the senior Lieutenants step up?

Why didn't one of the senior Lieutenants step up?
Probably because they were down as well. What his fil did, while uncommon, was not rare.

Democrats have vowed to destroy the Trump presidency whether by forcing him to resign or creating a fake basis for impeachment.

Trump and his boys have destroyed themselves, dems can sit back with a bag of popcorn and just watch and laugh at this sad administration. Oh and quit your whining snowflake.

I understand you feeling the need to deflect but damn man, the directors of the FBI and NSA testifying under oath is hardly the MSM or fake news. At least try and be creative in your posting.

I see why you picked meathead. Did you even watch the live hearing's? They got them by the balls lol lol lol

I see second shift has arrived.

I see why you picked meathead. Did you even watch the live hearing's? They got them by the balls lol lol lol

This is just a small part of Trump's problem. Congress is rebelling. The Freedom caucus is going to kill the GOP health bill. If they don't, the moderate republicans will. Now, Trump is threatening Congress. Wall Street is suddenly aware that the entire GOP agenda is on the verge of unravelling. People are starting to notice that the emperor has no clothes. When Wall Street loses faith, Congress will panic. if this comes down the way I think it will, there is going to be a circular firing squad.

This is just a small part of Trump's problem. Congress is rebelling. The Freedom caucus is going to kill the GOP health bill. If they don't, the moderate republicans will. Now, Trump is threatening Congress. Wall Street is suddenly aware that the entire GOP agenda is on the verge of unravelling. People are starting to notice that the emperor has no clothes. When Wall Street loses faith, Congress will panic. if this comes down the way I think it will, there is going to be a circular firing squad.
At a time the Great Dealmaker is needed to pass GOP Healthcare, a Budget, a Supreme Court Justice and defend his Muslim ban he is tied up with a Russian Conspiracy, false wiretap claims and a 37% approval rating

It didn't take long

Comey Disclosures Leave Trump Alone On Island of Conspiracy Theories

Looks like Team Trump is already preparing to throw Paul Manafort under the bus as they anticipate more leaks about Manaforts dealings with a pro-Russian Ukrainian leader

Manafort is now just a "minor player in the campaignfor a short time"? He was the freak'n campaign manager for six months

Comey Disclosures Leave Trump Alone On Island of Conspiracy Theories

Shakeup is coming.

Brannon and company might need to get their resumes ready...

Also some might need soap on the rope if anything is found...

Bannon may turn out to be the "Godfather" in all this....making deals with Russia behind the scenes

Dream on with your wet dream. Jeez

-Geaux

At a time the Great Dealmaker is needed to pass GOP Healthcare, a Budget, a Supreme Court Justice and defend his Muslim ban he is tied up with a Russian Conspiracy, false wiretap claims and a 37% approval rating

What Muslim ban?

-Geaux

Anticipating charges against both Flynn and Manafort...Team Trump is already trying to minimize their roles in the campaign

Page and Stone as well. At least in the collusion aspect. It seems that Page was sent to make the deal and Stone was the pointman in getting it done.

Reminds me of Watergate

Page and Stone are usually the type of guys who make a deal to cover their asses. Tell us who said what and we will cut you a deal

No, it doesn't

-Geaux

Forum List

Back