Team Trump

The Trump train..he pitchin' or catchin??

1588984356966.png

View attachment 333714
He is pitching prosperity and catching flack for it.....
Well...Prosperity..right now..and with all things considered......is ringing just a little hollow. I'm happy though! auto's are cheap as inventories are swollen to the saturation point. same with oil..so i get to drive my cheap car...well...nowhere..since everything is closed..and every decision has to be taken with the virus in mind. survival habits are the hardest to break...and it is going to be 18 month, at least...before recovery--if indeed, this is NOT the new normal

Trump has his folks..and they are the same folks..just as the Dems have the same folks. Everyone is spending 10's of millions to convince 2 million people to change their vote..one way or the other.

But...Who is President is going to seem pretty irrelevant..for most Americans.

Last edited:

View attachment 333714
He is pitching prosperity and catching flack for it.....
Well...Prosperity..right now..and with all things considered......is ringing just a little hollow. I'm happy though! auto's are cheap as inventories are swollen to the saturation point. same with oil..so i get to drive my cheap car...well...nowhere..since everything is closed..and every decision has to be taken with the virus in maid. survival habits are the hardest to break...and it is going to be 18 month, at least...before recovery--if indeed, this is NOT the new normal

trumpo has his folks..and they are the same folks..just as the Dems have the same folks. Everyone is spending 10's of millions to convince 2 million people to change their vote..one way or the other.

But...Who is President is going to seem pretty irrelevant..for most Americans.
We are already coming back...can't you feel it?....I can....

Forum List

Back