Teas governor says the only reason they aren't just shooting

What would you do if someone broke into your home in the middle of the night?
I suppose the exact same thing that Breonna Taylor's boyfriend did that terrible night, buss back and try to kill the invading SOBS.

Hey dumb bitch, I did not say migrants, I said Drug Cartels that control the illegal immigrants.

A migrant does use the drug cartel to cross the border, they apply at the consulate or embassy. Everyone else is breaking the law.

but laws dont matter to democrats, do they

Drug cartels dont'control the migrants you ignorant racist.

It isn't a Democrat who is facing 91 indictments from criminal activities and trying to overthrow the government.

Parroting right wing bullshit just proves how gullible and stupid you really are.

MIgrants out of hand is they the Biden Administration would charge them with murder.

THis is another case of republicans telling us who they are.

For sme reason they all seem to be just itching for the chance to shoot someone.

What is wrong with these people?

So isn't that knder than inviting someone here to die in a rat-infested tent city

Hey dumb bitch, I did not say migrants, I said Drug Cartels that control the illegal immigrants.

A migrant does use the drug cartel to cross the border, they apply at the consulate or embassy. Everyone else is breaking the law.

but laws dont matter to democrats, do they
MAde up shit. Stop.

None of which would affect you in the least even if it were real.
Yes, it does. And it seems that you confuse border security with immigration. There can be immigration with protected borders. In normal scale.

Read also:

A Christian nation wouldn't even think about shooting migrants, legal or not.

Isn't deadly force the customary way to repel an invasion? We're getting the equivalent of 100 divisions crossing the border a year. We shoot a few hundred and and let the illegals know what awaits them and that shit will stop.

What invasion?

A Texas woman has died because her doctor wasn't legally allowed to tell her an abortion of her non-viable fetus could save her life.

When there was a mass shooting in an immigrant community with a large number of illegals in the area, Abbott didn't even send in the police for hours.

The Republican Party is the party of death. The Texas Lt. Governor was telling old people to get covid and die to save the economy for their grandchildren.
Links?

Forum List

Back