Teas governor says the only reason they aren't just shooting

A Texas woman has died because her doctor wasn't legally allowed to tell her an abortion of her non-viable fetus could save her life.

When there was a mass shooting in an immigrant community with a large number of illegals in the area, Abbott didn't even send in the police for hours.

The Republican Party is the party of death. The Texas Lt. Governor was telling old people to get covid and die to save the economy for their grandchildren.
How many lobotomies have you had, I mean so far in 2024?

MIgrants out of hand is they the Biden Administration would charge them with murder.

THis is another case of republicans telling us who they are.

For sme reason they all seem to be just itching for the chance to shoot someone.

What is wrong with these people?

If I was President I would send the military to protect the border and they would have orders to fire a warning shot and if that didn't stop the assholes then shoot to kill.

It wouldn't take too many of the little shitheads being wasted before word would get around and the invasion would stop.

Of course the non lethal alternative would be to return to Trump's policies of border protection. But that dipshit Potatohead did away with all those things the second day he was in office. Probably the most stupid thing ever done by an American President in the history of the Republic.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

Migrants aren't doing ANY of those things, but thanks for proving you're a shill for lying right wing media.
Never heard of fentanyl, Stupid?

You are the most clueless person in history.

They can't help but lie. That's their nature.
I dont think they are lying, I think they are so uneducated, so naive, so stupid, that when they hear something on the magic box called the television. they believe. And they have this strange personality disorder that when someone presents facts that their beliefs disagree with, they get angry and perverted.

Never heard of fentanyl, Stupid?

You are the most clueless person in history.

amazing, right, arguing that there is no fentanyl or child sex trafficking crossing our borders by the drug cartels of mexico

And that's why I said immigration reform must be passed by congress because the laws we have must not be good enough. Despite the race baiting you get 24-7 on RWM, the laws are being followed.
Those laws worked under Trump, idiot.

MIgrants out of hand is they the Biden Administration would charge them with murder.

THis is another case of republicans telling us who they are.

For sme reason they all seem to be just itching for the chance to shoot someone.

What is wrong with these people?

Such is the violent, lawless right – further proof of conservative racism, bigotry, and hate.

Forum List

Back