Teas governor says the only reason they aren't just shooting

If I was President I would send the military to protect the border and they would have orders to fire a warning shot and if that didn't stop the assholes then shoot to kill.

It wouldn't take too many of the little shitheads being wasted before word would get around and the invasion would stop.

Of course the non lethal alternative would be to return to Trump's policies of border protection. But that dipshit Potatohead did away with all those things the second day he was in office. Probably the most stupid thing ever done by an American President in the history of the Republic.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.
That one is a migrant doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal’; most are in the country legally.

Federal immigration officials determine if a migrant is a refugee and entitled to asylee status in accordance with immigration law.

To shoot a migrant ‘on sight’ would in fact be murder, even after a 'warning shot.'

Again, this is further proof of the reprehensible, lawless right and their advocacy of violence and murder.

Drug cartels dont'control the migrants you ignorant racist.
Sorry, but I am in an African American family, you ignorant Bigot.

Dragonlady is another example how hate and bigotry never left the Democrat party. From Biden who embraced the leader of west virginia's KKK to herself.

The Democrats own bigotry. My children are all black, my spouse is black, even my dog is black you bigoted bitch.

MIgrants out of hand is they the Biden Administration would charge them with murder.

THis is another case of republicans telling us who they are.

For sme reason they all seem to be just itching for the chance to shoot someone.

What is wrong with these people?

i hope a gang of got aways rounds up all your female relatives and rapes the mother fuck out of them...you'll shoot em

That one is a migrant doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal’; most are in the country legally.

Federal immigration officials determine if a migrant is a refugee and entitled to asylee status in accordance with immigration law.

To shoot a migrant ‘on sight’ would in fact be murder, even after a 'warning shot.'

Again, this is further proof of the reprehensible, lawless right and their advocacy of violence and murder.

Most are here legally? Roflmao... cripes

Blah....blah....blah...

Same drivel, different day
aint that funny, clayton stereotyping the entire right, last time I checked it was bigots that stereotype, I think we got a bigot in denial that does not know the recent history of the democrat party, denying the vote to black people, promoting the leader of the KKK to lead the senate, and then electing his buddy Biden to be president.
Such is the violent, lawless right – further proof of conservative racism, bigotry, and hate.

Biden has LOST 85,000 illegal children. They have no idea WTF happened to them, or what is happening to them.

Watcha think about that Dragonlady ?

aint that funny, clayton stereotyping the entire right, last time I checked it was bigots that stereotype, I think we got a bigot in denial that does not know the recent history of the democrat party, denying the vote to black people, promoting the leader of the KKK to lead the senate, and then electing his buddy Biden to be president.

Clayton is as stupid as a frozen fence post

They are all Illegals that flood across the border, you idiot.

Potatohead and his band of clowns claiming that they are not illegals doesn't change the fact at all.

We need to stop the goddamn invasion of our country by third world diseased drug trafficking welfare queens and if that means shooting the sonofabitches then so be it.

Of course we wouldn't have to do that if Potatohead hadn't stole the election because Trump had it under control before Potatohead undid all his policies like the agreement with Mexico.

Potatohead is a fucking and idiot and anybody that voted for him is a moron.

You lying bitch.

There's more links if you got off your lazy ass and look.

The brainwashing is strong in this one.

It is really, really difficult to bring a child into the USA without documentation. And victims of child sexual abuse are so much easier to find already living in the USA.

"Studies estimate that 83% of child trafficking victims in the U.S. are Americans."

Watcha think about that Dragonlady ?

Unlike your lazy ass, I actually googled this to find out what's happening, and as usual, you're parroting debunked right wing conspiracy theories and lies.

Here's what Media Bias had to say about one of the main sources for your lies:

• Overall, we rate CIS a questionable source based on publishing misleading information (propaganda) regarding immigration and ties either directly or indirectly to the John Tanton Network, a known White Nationalist.

And here are the facts as reported in Congress:

"Dunn Marcos replied: "I would like to set the record straight, we did not lose anyone. We provide safety and well-being calls between 30 and 37 days after release."

You're believing the right wing bullshit and lies - as usual.

Last edited:
The brainwashing is strong in this one.

happening to them.

Unlike your lazy ass, I actually googled this to find out what's happening, and as usual, you're parroting debunked right wing conspiracy theories and lies.

Here's what Media Bias had to say about one of the main sources for your lies:

You're believing the right wing bullshit and lies - as usual.
You believe left wing propaganda bullshit.

MIgrants out of hand is they the Biden Administration would charge them with murder.

THis is another case of republicans telling us who they are.

For sme reason they all seem to be just itching for the chance to shoot someone.

What is wrong with these people?

I take it from Abbot's description that he doesn't actually believe shooting migrants IS murder.

the drugon lady lied about what I said, I corrected her,

now you stop with the bullshit, we are here correcting your lies
You're a tRumpling, you wouldn't recognize a lie if someone wrapped it around a wet fish and slapped you with it.

Forum List

Back