‘TECH TYRANNY!’ GREENPEACE CO-FOUNDER CLAIMS GOOGLE SCRUBBED HIM FROM LIST OF FOUNDERS

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
upload_2019-3-18_4-49-15.jpeg

Patrick Moore claimed Saturday that Google had removed his photo from the list of founders of Greenpeace.

‘Tech Tyranny!’ Greenpeace Co-Founder Claims Google Scrubbed Him From List Of Founders

Soros: Global dominance of Google, Facebook will be broken

He says it is probably because he came out in favor of nuclear energy. While I think nuclear energy sucks, trying to alter history because of something like that is worse.

He says it is probably because he came out in favor of nuclear energy. While I think nuclear energy sucks, trying to alter history because of something like that is worse.
Patrick Moore quoted:
Moore has face criticism recently for standing against the Green New Deal as presented by Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. (RELATED: Greenpeace Co-Founder: ‘Climate Crisis Is Not Only Fake News, It’s Fake Science’)

He told Fox News last week, “Well, it’s a silly plan; that’s why I suggested she was a pompous little twit, twit meaning silly in the British lexicon. She really rubbed me the wrong way when she said she’s ‘the boss’ because she can make up a proposal that’s completely ridiculous, and nobody else did.”

Google provides ammunition for those who want to call it a monopoly. Very stupid if they allow this to happen because it will become an Issue for the DOJ and Bill Barr who already thinks they should be broken up. It gives credence to lunatics like Liz Warren who can't wait to take the clever to Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple.
Very....very stupid of them.

JO

Google provides ammunition for those who want to call it a monopoly. Very stupid if they allow this to happen because it will become an Issue for the DOJ and Bill Barr who already thinks they should be broken up. It gives credence to lunatics like Liz Warren who can't wait to take the clever to Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple.

JO
People need to quit getting hyped over trolls that get google, facebook, etc. to delete actual people's posts, videos, etc. I use google generally because it doesn't lock up my computer. It doesn't please me though that google has youtube and that they delete or censor videos from people I'd like to hear from but allow pedos and their enablers to keep videos up for months. Facebook is the same thing. It irritates me when a troll tries to get something blocked because it isn't the narrative being pushed by the greed mongers like big pharma or it insults some islamist. At least fb will generally put back whatever they have deleted when you complain about them taking it down. Yet the same thing there goes as far as sexual perverts, they are harder to get rid of.

Not a single real news organization is mentioning this, so I doubt it really happened.

I think nuclear energy sucks

Elaborate?
They fail.

i.e. "Now more than four decades later, Florida Power & Light's reactors at Turkey Point, built to satisfy the power needs of a booming Miami, are facing their greatest crisis. A recent study commissioned by the county concluded that Turkey Point's old cooling canal system was leaking polluted water into Biscayne Bay"; and "The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.....Fukushima Dai-ichi ( pronunciation) genshiryoku hatsudensho jiko) was an energy accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in Ōkuma, Fukushima Prefecture, initiated primarily by the tsunami following the Tōhoku earthquake on 11 March 2011."; and "The Indian Point nuclear power plant in New York, which last year leaked radioactive material into groundwater near New York City"

Elaborate?
They fail.

i.e. "Now more than four decades later, Florida Power & Light's reactors at Turkey Point, built to satisfy the power needs of a booming Miami, are facing their greatest crisis. A recent study commissioned by the county concluded that Turkey Point's old cooling canal system was leaking polluted water into Biscayne Bay"; and "The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.....Fukushima Dai-ichi ( pronunciation) genshiryoku hatsudensho jiko) was an energy accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in Ōkuma, Fukushima Prefecture, initiated primarily by the tsunami following the Tōhoku earthquake on 11 March 2011."; and "The Indian Point nuclear power plant in New York, which last year leaked radioactive material into groundwater near New York City"

The technology is still improving. Also China is making impressive progress with fusion. I think nuclear and solar energy will dominate the future.

JO
People need to quit getting hyped over trolls that get google, facebook, etc. to delete actual people's posts, videos, etc. I use google generally because it doesn't lock up my computer. It doesn't please me though that google has youtube and that they delete or censor videos from people I'd like to hear from but allow pedos and their enablers to keep videos up for months. Facebook is the same thing. It irritates me when a troll tries to get something blocked because it isn't the narrative being pushed by the greed mongers like big pharma or it insults some islamist. At least fb will generally put back whatever they have deleted when you complain about them taking it down. Yet the same thing there goes as far as sexual perverts, they are harder to get rid of.

Didn't that NZ shooter livestream it on Facebook?

Disgusting.

Elaborate?
They fail.

The technology is still improving. Also China is making impressive progress with fusion. I think nuclear and solar energy will dominate the future.
I really do not care how much it has improved it will never be fully safe. I am sure there are better ways yet to be released in the future when people can get over their bullshit.

JO

Didn't that NZ shooter livestream it on Facebook?

Disgusting.
Rod said something about that. He also said that there are some original vids out there even though many have been scrubbed. Does any one know what Podesta was doing over there?

Not a single real news organization is mentioning this, so I doubt it really happened.
are you being sarcastic?
Because if you think that things the fake press refuses to cover means they didn't really happen, you really aren't smart enough to breathe.

"In a "backstory" article late Friday, Menn explained that he struck a deal with the CDC to withhold O'Rourke's involvement in the group "until after the November election" in 2018 - after which the group would confirm O'Rourke's involvement, a secret they had kept for decades. "

Reuters Shelved 'Buff My Balls Beto' Hacker Story Until After 2018 Senate Race

Elaborate?
They fail.

Isnt there some things with nuckear that pose big problems?
I read something about some kind of rods have to be replaced and they will take hundreds of thousands of years to be deemed safe.
Idk enough about it to have a real opinion on it

Elaborate?
They fail.

Isnt there some things with nuckear that pose big problems?
I read something about some kind of rods have to be replaced and they will take hundreds of thousands of years to be deemed safe.
Idk enough about it to have a real opinion on it

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that Fusion is much safer than Fission, but the power output is less. Less waste, less problems.

At least that's what I think I got from an engineer friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back