Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

Thanks. Cruz states the obvious. We all know what 1/6 was. Most Republicans know that attack on the Capitol Building was meant to halt the peaceful transfer of power, but are just too craven to say it in public.

This is breaking news so no articles about it yet.

That outlet gets to it fast.

Ted Cruz TODAY

"
"We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week," Cruz said, referring to Jan. 6. "And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol where we saw the men and women law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who serve in this Capitol."

"My view is that anyone who commits an act of violence should be prosecuted," he continued. "And anyone who assaults a law enforcement officer should go to jail for a very long time. And I think that's a principle that is true regardless of the politics of the violent criminal, whether they are right-wing, left-wing or they got no wings at all."

So... when the Republicans retake the House and issue new subpoenas directed at discovering why Pelosi and Bowser refused to have sufficient security - offered by Trump - available, even though the record clearly states that they'd been made aware of what was coming... you'll still agree wit Ted?

Also, a riot can be equally described as a "violent act of terror'. The fearless Minions of the Effa Bee Eye already investigated this thing to death, using unlimited resources and time, and they said there was no conspiracy, no pre-planning to justify calling this an insurrection.

This is breaking news so no articles about it yet.
An Den? An What? He characterized a violent mob as a violent mob. How does this change anything about what is known about 1/6? Only the very dimwitted would attempt to deny that a violent mob gate-crashed the Capitol that day. That in no way proves insurrection or even conspiracy. Hey, keep that dream alive though. Just don't complain about blue balls when this latest TDS effort fails like the rest :laughing0301:

"My view is that anyone who commits an act of violence should be prosecuted," he continued. "And anyone who assaults a law enforcement officer should go to jail for a very long time.
4i6Ckte.gif
Teddy left out the planners, the financers, the enablers, the mastermind. Like him!

So... when the Republicans retake the House and issue new subpoenas directed at discovering why Pelosi and Bowser refused to have sufficient security - offered by Trump - available, even though the record clearly states that they'd been made aware of what was coming... you'll still agree wit Ted?

Also, a riot can be equally described as a "violent act of terror'. The fearless Minions of the Effa Bee Eye already investigated this thing to death, using unlimited resources and time, and they said there was no conspiracy, no pre-planning to justify calling this an insurrection.
You're up on the newest Republican talking point!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back