Ted Cruz: 1/6 was a “violent terrorist attack on the capitol”

And that is why Ted Cruz will lose the primary if he's foolish enough to run.....Every man is responsible for the words than that come out of his mouth and he has doubled-down on stupid......OK, so be it.

I know a couple men who were there that day and to call them "terrorists" is beyond the pale. In fact it's farther from the truth as one could ever imagine. In fact I consider it a personal insult by Cruz to myself and to anyone else that knows them.

Piss on Ted Cruz. :mad:
Yup.

I just lost all respect for him, but he was NEVER going to get past single digits in 2024.

I watched it live on Fox News. It was mostly people standing outside waving flags and yelling, and mostly people walking around inside taking pictures and such. Only a small section of the crowd was violent. It was wrong, it should never happen again, but terrorist attack may be exaggerating a bit.
Only the people in contact with opposition can be violent. That will always be a small section of a crowd at any one time.
210628-capitol-riot-ac-516p-1920x1281.jpg

I mean, how many tourists are being shown to be violent here, six?

And that is why Ted Cruz will lose the primary if he's foolish enough to run.....Every man is responsible for the words than that come out of his mouth and he has doubled-down on stupid......OK, so be it.

I know a couple men who were there that day and to call them "terrorists" is beyond the pale. In fact it's farther from the truth as one could ever imagine. In fact I consider it a personal insult by Cruz to myself and to anyone else that knows them.

Piss on Ted Cruz. :mad:
So who do you like, anybody?

Only the people in contact with opposition can be violent. That will always be a small section of a crowd at any one time.
210628-capitol-riot-ac-516p-1920x1281.jpg

I mean, how many tourists are being shown to be violent here, six?
Who might be the opposition in that picture?

What is ironic is most "Republicans" like Cruz are just like "Democrats," domestic terrorists who hate American citizens and seek office only to destroy the concept of American citizenship and America as a country. Maybe as Tucker suggests, that sick, Europhobic Attorney General gave Cruz his talking points. :dunno:

Ted Cruz Yesterday

"
"We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week," Cruz said, referring to Jan. 6. "And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol where we saw the men and women law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who serve in this Capitol."

"My view is that anyone who commits an act of violence should be prosecuted," he continued. "And anyone who assaults a law enforcement officer should go to jail for a very long time. And I think that's a principle that is true regardless of the politics of the violent criminal, whether they are right-wing, left-wing or they got no wings at all.

Ted Cruz Yesterday

"
"We are approaching a solemn anniversary this week," Cruz said, referring to Jan. 6. "And it is an anniversary of a violent terrorist attack on the Capitol where we saw the men and women law enforcement demonstrate incredible courage, incredible bravery, risk their lives to defend the men and women who serve in this Capitol."

"My view is that anyone who commits an act of violence should be prosecuted," he continued. "And anyone who assaults a law enforcement officer should go to jail for a very long time. And I think that's a principle that is true regardless of the politics of the violent criminal, whether they are right-wing, left-wing or they got no wings at all.

Sounds like Teddy is turning the page on the blob.... We'll see how long that lasts.

I took the time to visit some of the more right-leaning forums I don't frequent as much anymore and threads on Cruz's comment were front and center and what was being said of him would not pass for flowers.

It's a good thing for him he's got four years left in the Senate because I don't believe he could be elected dogcatcher in Texas right about now. I can see him being easily primaried.

Of course the POS thinks he's going to waltz into the 2024 POTUS primaries and win from the middle....Good luck with that.

What is ironic is most "Republicans" like Cruz are just like "Democrats," domestic terrorists who hate American citizens and seek office only to destroy the concept of American citizenship and America as a country. Maybe as Tucker suggests, that sick, Europhobic Attorney General gave Cruz his talking points. :dunno:

What a whiner he is, huh?

Such is the right’s ridiculous contempt for facts and the truth.

1/6 was a rightwing terrorist attack; an act of violent, lawless, treasonous domestic terrorism by conservatives against America’s democracy.
Keep worshipping at the Altar of Cruz, Cultist. :banana:

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.

December 7, 1941: 2,300 Americans killed
September 11, 2001: 3,000 Americans killed
January 6, 2021: 1 American killed (Ashli Babbitt)

Antifa & BLM rioted so violently outside the White House in June 2020 the President had to be secured in the bunker. Liberals laughed and laughed about that.

Dozens of USSS agents were injured, some were hospitalized. Then the rioters tried to burn down the historic church nearest the White House.

Forum List

Back