Ted Cruz for Supreme Court Pick? Good Choice!

Had Cruz kept his pledge instead of putting his own political aspirations ahead of his honor, had he joined Huckabee, Christie and Carson in supporting Donald Trump...we very likely may have found out. But Cruz bet on the other team...tried to set himself up for 2020 instead. Now there will be no 2020 and no Supreme Court nomination. When you break your word, are invited to the convention by the victorious Nominee, then stab him in the back for political expedience and political power, I've got two very important words for you...

Oh come on, Cruz kept his pledge and finally campaigned for Trump.

Give the guy a break, his beloved father was smeared by Trump pretty harshly in an effort to provoke Cruz into a public meltdown.

It worked and I cant blame Cruz for being a little tardy in forgiving Trump.

Had Cruz kept his pledge instead of putting his own political aspirations ahead of his honor, had he joined Huckabee, Christie and Carson in supporting Donald Trump...we very likely may have found out. But Cruz bet on the other team...tried to set himself up for 2020 instead. Now there will be no 2020 and no Supreme Court nomination. When you break your word, are invited to the convention by the victorious Nominee, then stab him in the back for political expedience and political power, I've got two very important words for you...

Oh come on, Cruz kept his pledge and finally campaigned for Trump.

Give the guy a break, his beloved father was smeared by Trump pretty harshly in an effort to provoke Cruz into a public meltdown.

It worked and I cant blame Cruz for being a little tardy in forgiving Trump.
But now the campaign is over and the real work begins. Thinking in future terms, Cruz is conservative in a legal construct and he is young. A POTUS legacy is often the federal courts. Judges serve for life. I hope DJT gets about 30 of them.

All this time right wingers were concerned about shariah law. With the republicans running everything, we need to worry about biblical law taking over.

I feel like our country's clock is turning back.

All this time right wingers were concerned about shariah law. With the republicans running everything, we need to worry about biblical law taking over.

Turn it back! Turn it back! ...to November 22nd,1963 and let's have Oswald drop back a car and plug LBJ. No more Great Society.

You must have been kicked in the head by a horse when you were young or you're an abortion that crawled out of Hermit Gosnell's dumpster.

You must have been kicked in the head by a horse when you were young or you're an abortion that crawled out of Hermit Gosnell's dumpster.

I wish were aborted so that way I wouldn't have to live through a Trump presidency.

Sorry Pete but any 'proof' that lyin' Ted is a USA Citizen is entirely in your imagination.

It's your allegation bed wetter, you're the one who needs to supply the proof.

Show us Ted Cruz’s immigration record.

Otherwise STFU.

Fool, Cruz was born in Canada to a non-USA Citizen papa and a mommy who renounced her USA Citizenship in favour of Canada. There is simply no record which indicates that lyin' Ted was ever naturalized. Lordly I thought you cruzbots would be over the butthurt from the beating you received in the Primaries by now.

I wish were aborted so that way I wouldn't have to live through a Trump presidency.

That makes two of us.

However it isn't too late!!

There's something called a retroactive self abortion. All you need is a bottle of sleeping pills and some whiskey. Consume them as quickly as you can stand and you'll avoid the entire Trump administration.

Fool, Cruz was born in Canada to a non-USA Citizen papa and a mommy who renounced her USA Citizenship in favour of Canada. There is simply no record which indicates that lyin' Ted was ever naturalized. Lordly I thought you cruzbots would be over the butthurt from the beating you received in the Primaries by now.

Bullshit, you have no proof.

JusTEDfied: Is Ted Cruz Donald Trump's Perfect Fit For The Supreme Court?
Cruz interned at Supreme Court and has Ivy League law degree. Most important...he is ultra conservative and young.
Not only not but HELL NO! Cruz needs to be crucified not exalted and given a privileged position
This goes beyond politics. We need a conservative legal mind on the Court. Cruz is to the right of where Scalia was. I say "hell yes!"
Oh I agree we need a conservative like Scalia. Just not Cruz or Lee. There was a Black Judge from Michigan that was on Trumps list I liked....he is an Originalist.

Forum List

Back