Ted Cruz GOES OFF On Washington Post After Cartoonist Depicts His Kids As Monkeys

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

Ted Cruz does kind of promote his kids into his campaign--and that's a no no for any candidate to do.

Like right here. Cruz is reading Green Eggs & Ham to them right from the United States Senate Floor. Now he's sending out mass emails for donations bringing the monkey picture up.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

Ted Cruz does kind of promote his kids into his campaign--and that's a no no for any candidate to do.

Like right here. Cruz is reading Green Eggs & Ham to them right from the United States Senate Floor. Now he's sending out mass emails for donations bringing the monkey picture up.

Since when did politicians not use children (theirs and others) for political props? Did a new memo come out recently saying that was a no-no? :dunno:

Cruz had every right to go off on them. The Washington Post showed how little class they had.
I can't even imagine the uproar there would be if Obama's daughters were drawn as monkeys.
Love them or Hate them Politicians kids are off limits

Hey, if Obama used his daughters as political props like Cruz did, I'd support it being open season on them as well.

Cruz was just pandering, and was probably jealous that Trump and Clinton (both of them) have been on SNL and he hasn't, which is why he made that campaign ad and piggy backed it on the SNL showing in Iowa.

Sorry, but by having his kids participate in the ad (even reading the crappy stories he tried to lampoon) makes them able to be talked about.

Besides, the cartoon wasn't about his kids as much as it was about Cruz using his kids in such a shoddy ad.

Hey, if Obama used his daughters as political props like Cruz did, I'd support it being open season on them as well.

Cruz was just pandering, and was probably jealous that Trump and Clinton (both of them) have been on SNL and he hasn't, which is why he made that campaign ad and piggy backed it on the SNL showing in Iowa.

Sorry, but by having his kids participate in the ad (even reading the crappy stories he tried to lampoon) makes them able to be talked about.

Besides, the cartoon wasn't about his kids as much as it was about Cruz using his kids in such a shoddy ad.
Ya aught to try looking at the world without those blue blinders....... (Red for the other morons). It's amazing how clear everything is.......

Another leftwing scumbag trying to justify the sleaziest kind of behavior imaginable.

You know that he is using anything he can to look a little more human and warm. The guy is a walking talking ugly ass Dork Sleaze who flip flops and lies to get ahead.

BTW: I remember you calling Chelsea Clinton ugly....Lets give Him a Hip Hip Hypocrite!

Last edited:
Cruz had every right to go off on them. The Washington Post showed how little class they had.
I can't even imagine the uproar there would be if Obama's daughters were drawn as monkeys.
If you're gonna follow pc rules you shouldn't have drawn the Obama's to look like monkeys.

Ted Cruz has zero chance. Christie, rubio or bush are your only three real candidates

Does anyone remember Rush Limpdick calling Chelsea Clinton a dog on two different occasions?

Why is a true statement a problem? If she wasn't a Clinton, she'd have to have a bone around her neck for the other dogs to play with her.

You are a fucking asshole

Again, why is a true statement a problem? Seems you have a problem with someone saying something you don't like. Typical Liberal asshole. Seems you got your panties in a wad. Good. Now you have two options. Get over it or tough shit.

Remember when John McCain said Janet Reno was Chelsea Clinton's father?

Remember when Martin Bashir said someone should shit in Sarah Palin's mouth?

I don't recall that, but it's funny.
I don't condone what he said one bit, however, the context should be noted:

Martin Bashir Did Not Actually Say ‘Someone Should Defecate in Sarah Palin’s Mouth’

It's all coming back to me now. TY. ;)

Oh, the typical taken out of context excuses by Liberals. I used it as one example but there are plenty more I'm sure you don't recall. It's how you assholes work.

For 8 years liberals called george bush the smirking chimp and now this. I say it's ok to call obama's daughters chimps now.

That is because you are an asshole and a bastard.

Did you say the same thing when Bush was made to look like a chimp or sources attacked Sarah Palin's family? No you didn't with makes you an asshole and a supporter of a President that is half of a race that has over 70% bastards born into it.

Sounds good to me!

Then you shouldn't have a problem if the Obama kids are portrayed as monkeys. What's good for the goose is good for the gander except in Liberal world. To you, it's OK for you but wrong for others. Go smoke your peace pipe Pocahontas.

Sounds good to me!

Then you shouldn't have a problem if the Obama kids are portrayed as monkeys. What's good for the goose is good for the gander except in Liberal world. To you, it's OK for you but wrong for others. Go smoke your peace pipe Pocahontas.

Exactly

whats good for the goose is good for the monkey

people are strange....they don't believe their own eyes

Besides, the cartoon wa!sn't about his kids as much as it was about Cruz using his kids in such a shoddy ad.

1 The kids did not have a choice about being in the ad.
2. You seem to have no quams about them being portrayed as monkeys.
Keeping that in perspective next time the Obama's are portrayed as monkeys you should then STFU

If you're gonna follow pc rules you shouldn't have drawn the Obama's to look like monkeys.

Ted Cruz has zero chance. Christie, rubio or bush are your only three real candidates

That's like saying Lenin, Stalin and Mao are your only chance to avoid a communist dictatorship.

Does anyone remember Rush Limpdick calling Chelsea Clinton a dog on two different occasions?

Why is a true statement a problem? If she wasn't a Clinton, she'd have to have a bone around her neck for the other dogs to play with her.

You are a fucking asshole

Again, why is a true statement a problem? Seems you have a problem with someone saying something you don't like. Typical Liberal asshole. Seems you got your panties in a wad. Good. Now you have two options. Get over it or tough shit.

Like I said- you are fucking asshole.

Sounds good to me!

Exactly

Only assholes attack kids.

Only assholes justify their own attacks on kids because some other asshole attacked some other kids.

That's like saying Lenin, Stalin and Mao are your only chance to avoid a communist dictatorship.
Who you voting for in November? Lenin Stalin or mao?

Sounds good to me!

Exactly

Only assholes attack kids.

Only assholes justify their own attacks on kids because some other asshole attacked some other kids.
Only assholes attack kids assholes. That makes Dennis hastert a major asshole.

For 8 years liberals called george bush the smirking chimp and now this. I say it's ok to call obama's daughters chimps now.

Did you say the same thing when Bush was made to look like a chimp or sources attacked Sarah Palin's family? No you didn't with makes you an asshole and a supporter of a President that is half of a race that has over 70% bastards born into it.

I have said the same thing every time a politician's are attacked. Bush or Obama being attacked as monkeys or chimps is just politics.

Moral people know the difference.

Assholes like you don't- to you attacking kids is fine- as long as it serves your partisan ideology.

I have said the same thing every time a politician's are attacked. Bush or Obama being attacked as monkeys or chimps is just politics.

Moral people know the difference.

Assholes like you don't- to you attacking kids is fine- as long as it serves your partisan ideology.
We know its wrong. All were saying is how's it feel?

I bet you didn't care when Charlie ebdo drew Mohammad.

I don't approve of making fun of Cruz kids but I do defend the freedom to do it. If anything it should help Cruz. In fact he still might be using them as little monkeys. I don't blame him they are cute. I'm sure Bush's girls were too but he was a horrible commander.

Doesn't matter rubios your nominee

Forum List

Back