Ted Cruz GOES OFF On Washington Post After Cartoonist Depicts His Kids As Monkeys

Again, why is a true statement a problem? Seems you have a problem with someone saying something you don't like. Typical Liberal asshole. Seems you got your panties in a wad. Good. Now you have two options. Get over it or tough shit.

Like I said- you are fucking asshole.
Like I said, what you think means nothing to me because you existence to me means nothing. You could die today and I could care less. The good thing about it is those you call loved ones would get a favor.

e65

LMAO. Maybe you should get a job with the RNC. Head up recruitment efforts for the Republican party.

How many other red necked, ignorant, stupid bigots do you know?

I don't know any. I do know that Chelsea Clinton is one ugly bitch just like her mother.

You are an asshole.

Not even Santa could get that Christmas tree out of your flabby ass.

Again, no one but those who think like you agree with you. Since none of you mean shit in a ******'s back yard, your opinion amounts to nothing.

Rush Limbaugh is the only one who ever made fun of Chelsea, and he claims not to be a Republican. Furthermore, he was widely condemned by Republicans. No one defended him. On the other hand, we have a whole flock of sleazy leftwingers defending this despicable attack on Cruz's daughters.

Uh, you'd be wrong.

John McCain made quite a crude joke about Chelsea in 1998, when he implied Janet Reno was her father.

Ted Cruz needs to get over himself. He put his kids out there as props in a commercial, he shouldn't whine someone comments on it.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

===========
As usual your thinking is backwards. But then, that's why you're a Republican ... right?

The Republicans made fun of Chelsea and said the most insulting things about her simply because she wasn't pretty. Butt ugly most people would say.

But you want to scream bloody murder when a Dem makes fun of a Republican's kids.

Yours are untouchable but Democrat kids are fair game.

You guys live on a one way street.

Rush Limbaugh is the only one who ever made fun of Chelsea, and he claims not to be a Republican. Furthermore, he was widely condemned by Republicans. No one defended him. On the other hand, we have a whole flock of sleazy leftwingers defending this despicable attack on Cruz's daughters.

Wrong. John McCain told jokes about her as well. He's famous for his joke "Know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father."

Ed Pilkington on John McCain's joke about Chelsea Clinton

Click on the link, or go to Wikipedia. They have the incident on there as well.

Do NOT put your minor children front and center in your political agenda and then complain if someone notices them.

Agreed. And, like I've said further up the thread, the cartoon wasn't so much about Cruz's daughters per se, but rather the shameless way that he's pimping them out for political gain.

And, I'm STILL wondering why he did it like an SNL parody and piggybacked it on the SNL that showed last Saturday. What? Is he jealous that Donald the Chump and Hillary and Bill Clinton have been on and he hasn't?

Kinda stupid if you ask me.

The leftwing turds always go ballistic if anyone makes fun of Chelsea or Obama's kids, but they feel free to publish the most insulting crap imaginable about the children of Republican candidates. How do these scumbags walk around in broad daylight?

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed The Washington Post on Tuesday after the paper depicted his two young daughters as monkeys in an editorial cartoon.

In an article accompanying her drawing, Pulitzer Prize winning cartoonist Ann Telnaes wrote that while it is an "unspoken rule in editorial cartooning that a politician's children are off-limits," she felt that Cruz's daughters, Caroline and Catherine, were "fair game" because the Republican presidential candidate used them in a Christmas parody video

Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props Ted Cruz uses his kids as political props pic.twitter.com/GNfoP4batF

First off, I don't ascribe to the off limits nonsense. That's some BS Obama made up. That doesn't mean an entity shouldn't be averse to such tactics. And what the Washinton Post is doing is hypocritical, absolutely. And honestly, what is the point of making fun of the kids like this? It seems more cruel than enlightening. Anyone that doesn't get that kids can be manipulated is a moron in the second place. The left knows this because it's on of their favorite tactics, frankly.

The cartoon wasn't mocking the girls. The cartoon was mocking Cruz for pimping his girls out for political gain.

===========
As usual your thinking is backwards. But then, that's why you're a Republican ... right?

The Republicans made fun of Chelsea and said the most insulting things about her simply because she wasn't pretty. Butt ugly most people would say.

But you want to scream bloody murder when a Dem makes fun of a Republican's kids.

Really? Limbaugh was the only one, huh?

You never say anything that isn't retarded, do ya?

===========

Feel free to produce a quote of someone else saying it.

===========

That is a lie. John McCain said Chelsea was ugly because Janet Reno was her father. Google it.

===========

Imbecile....
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father." - John McCain, 1998
... now would be a good time for you to just apologize to the forum for being such a retard and move on.
thumbsup.gif

I don't recall RWers calling for Glenn Beck's job when he was attacking Obama's girls, or Rush Limpdick when he was attacking Chelsea Clinton. Look at the RWers now....going all PC. :p
Remember rush made a racist comment about those nappy headed girls on that all black college basketball team?

How is that any different? Those girls were innocent too.

And they didn't come out of Ted cruz' balls.

I don't recall RWers calling for Glenn Beck's job when he was attacking Obama's girls, or Rush Limpdick when he was attacking Chelsea Clinton. Look at the RWers now....going all PC. :p
Remember rush made a racist comment about those nappy headed girls on that all black college basketball team?

That was Don Imus, and he got fired over it. Of course RWers were upset because it was too PC. He didn't call them nappy headed girls, he called them nappy headed ho's.

That wasn't Rush, you idiot. It was Don Imus, a liberal Democrat.

That was Don Imus, and he got fired over it. Of course RWers were upset because it was too PC. He didn't call them nappy headed girls, he called them nappy headed ho's.

I don't recall right wingers being upset. I thought it was funny. It was a perfect example of liberal hypocrisy coming back to bite one of them.

===========

Imbecile....
"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father." - John McCain, 1998
... now would be a good time for you to just apologize to the forum for being such a retard and move on.
thumbsup.gif

So there was another one I wasn't aware of. That makes two. No Republican defended either of them, as a hoard of dick sucking leftwing drones are defending this cartoonist.

That wasn't Rush, you idiot. It was Don Imus, a liberal Democrat.
Oops. Lol. I'm positive rush has done this too. I'm not gonna go look.

And is imus a democrat? Is that a fact? You can have him. Thats like when you found out Bruce Jenner is a republican

Hey scumbag. I think I gocha on this one. Remember Republicans in north Carolina went with bush over McCain in the primaries because Rove spread the rumor that McCain's adopted black daughter was the result of an extramarital affair? You guys are such hypocrites. Hillary didn't draw cruz' kids as monkeys.

But we know the bush team brought kids into it. Let me guess bush is a rino too?

===========

Imbecile....
thumbsup.gif

So there was another one I wasn't aware of. That makes two. No Republican defended either of them, as a hoard of dick sucking leftwing drones are defending this cartoonist.
You voted for bush in 2004 after we knew they used McCain's black kid as a political slander story to win over religious and racists in north Carolina. Were you upset bush and Rove did that to shaniqua McCain?

Forum List

Back