Ted Cruz is a Nasty Bible Nutter Owned By Goldman Sachs

Odd, isn't it pete, that those are the very reasons I would NOT vote for Cruz. I don't want equal pay, or the ACA, or credit card regs, diplomacy vs. military invasion, et al, rolled back. I do NOT believe Ted would return America to a 'restrained Constitution', and I believe he would also prefer a Sanhedrin over a SCOTUS. I also do not believe bureaucracy would end or that Fed lands would be given to States. And as a personal note, I don't know at what age I was potty-trained, but the last time I wet the bed is back before my memory began.

Not all liberals are bed wetters, but all bedwetters over the age of 12 are liberals.

I want regressive policy rolled back. It is detrimental to our culture and society.

BTW, diplomacy is not a moonbat virture. However America gets the shit end of the stick when assholes like the meat puppet queer and Lurch are involved with diplomacy.

Pete, can you enlighten me on what you consider 'regressive' policies? It is difficult to to think about what you want when I can't figure what you mean by 'regressive' policies. Can you share an example? I am also not up to date on the language you post, especially the last paragraph. I'm assuming it has something to do with taking the 'hold' off Iranian money in US banks, but I'm not sure.

Forum List

Back