Ted Cruz Is The Man!

Indeed Israel is a one of a kind ally. What kind of ally spies on you,attacks a OBVIOUS US military ship,the conspires with the US president to cover it up? Oh and there is BIG difference between Jewish people and the state of Israel. They don't go hand in hand as Jews are everywhere.

There is a quote from Martin Luther King, Jr that applies to you and your post....

"He is also attributed with having said, "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism," in response to a student who had attacked Zionism during a dinner event with Dr. King in 1968."
Martin Luther King Israel Jewish Virtual Library
Couldn't pick a worse person to quote but be my guest. Israel and Jews are 2 different things. Jews are in pretty much every single nation around the world. Israel is but 1 nation.

So....you don't like black folks, either.

Those predilections seem to occur together.

It's a free country.

Indeed Israel is a one of a kind ally. What kind of ally spies on you,attacks a OBVIOUS US military ship,the conspires with the US president to cover it up? Oh and there is BIG difference between Jewish people and the state of Israel. They don't go hand in hand as Jews are everywhere.

Israel isn't an ally, they're a dependent. Israel takes aid from us, uses it for its own security, but when do you ever see Israel fighting to aid us?

Why isn't Israel launching airstrikes against ISIS?

Israeli Government Admits to Sterilizing Ethiopian Jews
February 21, 2012 According to recent Forbes and Haaretz articles, the Israeli government has been pursuing a long term plan of sterilization of immigrant Ethiopian Jews.
israel forced sterilization of black ethiopean jews - Bing

No, I don't support Israel, I support what's right and decry what's wrong. I have no blind allegiance to any person or entity.

Check out this idiot's analysis; e.g., he thinks Israel = Israeli government. Another leftist "journalist" who doesn't even bother to understand the mind or the parlance of his subject.

Israel caught spying on America again
An American Jew has been caught passing military secrets from inside the Pentagon to Israeli intelligence.

Israel denies it, but this is not the first time that the Israelis have been caught spying on America. The Israeli government denied it last time too. They let their agent to rot in jail for thirteen years until they were finally forced to admit that Jonathan Pollard, an American Jew, was working for Mossad. Pollard was caught selling sensitive US defence information to Israel...
The Insider - Israel caught spying on America again

If it wasn't for Israel and oil, we would be no more entangled in the mess that is the Middle East than is China, or Brazil, or most of the rest of the world.

You receive the award for "unintentional humor,".....a story from "Brainwash Update."

So, your resume now reads "Moron Who Hates Jews."

Here is the truth:

"Millions of readers have heard various versions of the story in venues ranging from the mainstream (such as Huffington Post’s“Ethiopian Women Claim Israel Forced Them to Accept Birth Control Shots”) to the virulently anti-Semitic. (“State of Israel forced the sterilization of Ethiopian women” speaks of Zionist Dr. Mengeles.)

Is it true? Did Israel’s soaring rescue of thousands of Ethiopian Jews crash land some two decades later?

The Ha’aretz stories were based on a Dec. 8, 2012 Israeli broadcast called “Vacuum,” with host Gal Gabai. Ignoring information to the contrary, and placing words in the mouths of her interviewees, Gabai relentlessly pushed her pre-determined and unsubstantiated thesis that the coerced injections of Depo-Provera, a contraception shot which lasts three months, led to a 50 percent decrease in the birth rate among Ethiopian immigrants in the last decade.

Depo-Provera is the most popular birth control method in African countries, including Ethiopia. Many women prefer the shot, a discreet means of birth control, which can be administered without the knowledge of disapproving husbands.

But, is it true, as Gabai says to one of her interviewees, an Ethiopian mother of four, “they told you [having children is] forbidden in Israel”? The mother, who said she intends to have more children, replied: “No, why forbidden? There are loads of children. What, why forbidden?”

.... falsehoods long outlast yellowed news clippings, the lie about Israel’s sterilization of Ethiopians will doubtless become another weapon in the arsenal used by extremists to delegitimize the Jewish state."
Let s Get the Facts Straight About Ethiopian Jews and Contraception Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

So....you're busted again, hater?

The Cruz Missile is a Foreign Born National NOT Eligible to be President of The United States.

His Father fought for and Fidel Castro before high tailing to U.S. and later Canada where Teddy was born.
When Cruz was born what country was he a citizen of?
Yeah pretty much settles it and leaves you lookijng stoopid.

Ted Cruz, as a politician, knows there's good money in being on the right side of the pro-Israel lobby.

Right. That's his motive.

Now go home:

images

You receive the award for "unintentional humor,".....a story from "Brainwash Update."

So, your resume now reads "Moron Who Hates Jews."

Here is the truth:

"Millions of readers have heard various versions of the story in venues ranging from the mainstream (such as Huffington Post’s“Ethiopian Women Claim Israel Forced Them to Accept Birth Control Shots”) to the virulently anti-Semitic. (“State of Israel forced the sterilization of Ethiopian women” speaks of Zionist Dr. Mengeles.)

Is it true? Did Israel’s soaring rescue of thousands of Ethiopian Jews crash land some two decades later?

The Ha’aretz stories were based on a Dec. 8, 2012 Israeli broadcast called “Vacuum,” with host Gal Gabai. Ignoring information to the contrary, and placing words in the mouths of her interviewees, Gabai relentlessly pushed her pre-determined and unsubstantiated thesis that the coerced injections of Depo-Provera, a contraception shot which lasts three months, led to a 50 percent decrease in the birth rate among Ethiopian immigrants in the last decade.

Depo-Provera is the most popular birth control method in African countries, including Ethiopia. Many women prefer the shot, a discreet means of birth control, which can be administered without the knowledge of disapproving husbands.

But, is it true, as Gabai says to one of her interviewees, an Ethiopian mother of four, “they told you [having children is] forbidden in Israel”? The mother, who said she intends to have more children, replied: “No, why forbidden? There are loads of children. What, why forbidden?”

.... falsehoods long outlast yellowed news clippings, the lie about Israel’s sterilization of Ethiopians will doubtless become another weapon in the arsenal used by extremists to delegitimize the Jewish state."
Let s Get the Facts Straight About Ethiopian Jews and Contraception Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

So....you're busted again, hater?

Israel have admitted to using eugenics, are they lying or are you???..LOL

So now you are an apologist for Israeli eugenics...LOL!!!!
Me busted???...now that you are posting again and off your knees, I'm sure that your political fellatio of Israel insured that it wasn't me who busted...LOL!!

The Cruz Missile is a Foreign Born National NOT Eligible to be President of The United States.

His Father fought for and Fidel Castro before high tailing to U.S. and later Canada where Teddy was born.

Wrong. Cruz was citizen of the United States at the moment of birth, thus, a natural-born citizen of the United States eligible to hold the office of president. The place of his birth, in this instance, and the nationality of his father have no bearing on the matter.

Comon now, can't any of you tell us why Israel is tied for the lead as one of the US's greatest allies?

Was it all those troops they sent to fight in Afghanistan?

...oh wait...

Ted Cruz, as a politician, knows there's good money in being on the right side of the pro-Israel lobby.

Right. That's his motive.

Now go home:

Which part do you wish to deny? That's there's a powerful, well funded pro-Israel lobby, or that Ted Cruz knows about it?

Sorry, I can't make out what you're saying. I hear something that sounds like your sewage-congested voice, but it's all garbled, incoherent—a sound bouncing off the lid and the rancid environs of your cylindrical netherworld.

I think Ted Cruz epitomizes the current GOP philosophy. I hope he becomes their candidate in 2016.

Forum List

Back