Ted Cruz Is The Man!

Nothing better than a Canadian Tescan..trying to be joined at the hip with a nationality that doesn't want him...

Maybe Ted is after the Sheldon Adelson money for a 2016 presidential run.

Once again....your foot in your mouth....

"President Obama has held 393 fundraisers in his six years in office"
President Obama has held 393 fundraisers in his six years in office - The Washington Post

Another post that has nothing to do with my post. Rock on Flounder.

You're a liar.....

....OOPS!

I forgot.....that's your modus operandi.

I think Ted Cruz epitomizes the current GOP philosophy. I hope he becomes their candidate in 2016.

Then, there's this:

OBAMA: ISLAMIC STATE 'IS NOT ISLAMIC'
Obama: If you like your Islam, you can keep your Islam.

First there was this:
'Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it''
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

With the new one...I'm thinkin' he's got this year in a lock!

I think Ted Cruz epitomizes the current GOP philosophy. I hope he becomes their candidate in 2016.

Then, there's this:

Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Washington s Blog

Many Americans Want to Know Why Muslims Aren’t Condemning ISIS

Turns out they are loudly condemning ISIS … but our press isn’t covering it.

Vatican Radio – an official Vatican news site – reported last month:

Two of the leading voices in the Muslim world denounced the persecution of Christians in Iraq, at the hands of extremists proclaiming a caliphate under the name Islamic State.

The most explicit condemnation came from Iyad Ameen Madani, the Secretary General for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the group representing 57 countries, and1.4 billion Muslims.

In a statement, he officially denounced the “forced deportation under the threat of execution” of Christians, calling it a “crime that cannot be tolerated.” The Secretary General also distanced Islam from the actions of the militant group known as ISIS, saying they “have nothing to do with Islam and its principles that call for justice, kindness, fairness, freedom of faith and coexistence.”

Then, there's this:

pssssst, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is neither democratic nor is it a republic.

But it is Korean. And ISIS is Muslim. What an arrogance for the president to tell people what they believe. This is why Hobby Lobby won its case.

Then, there's this:

Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS Washington s Blog

Many Americans Want to Know Why Muslims Aren’t Condemning ISIS

Turns out they are loudly condemning ISIS … but our press isn’t covering it.

Vatican Radio – an official Vatican news site – reported last month:

Two of the leading voices in the Muslim world denounced the persecution of Christians in Iraq, at the hands of extremists proclaiming a caliphate under the name Islamic State.

The most explicit condemnation came from Iyad Ameen Madani, the Secretary General for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, the group representing 57 countries, and1.4 billion Muslims.

In a statement, he officially denounced the “forced deportation under the threat of execution” of Christians, calling it a “crime that cannot be tolerated.” The Secretary General also distanced Islam from the actions of the militant group known as ISIS, saying they “have nothing to do with Islam and its principles that call for justice, kindness, fairness, freedom of faith and coexistence.”

PLEEEZZZE...don't play dumb.

It's de rigueur for one Muslim group to criticize, kill, maim, whatever.....any that deviates even slightly from the party line.

See....that's one way they differ from you Democrats.....you guys never deviate.
You accept as fact no matter how obvious the propaganda.

Then, there's this:

pssssst, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is neither democratic nor is it a republic.

But it is Korean. And ISIS is Muslim. What an arrogance for the president to tell people what they believe. This is why Hobby Lobby won its case.

Nor is ISIS a state.

Then, there's this:

Pssst......the ISIS is Islamic to the core.

Yeah sure they are, just like Westboro Baptist Church is Christian to the core.

Then, there's this:

Yeah, possibly the dumbest thing ever spoken.

I dunno.....he makes some really dumb statements....'you didn't build that!'

You really have to be dumbed-down to believe he said what the Romney campaign said.

Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event in Roanoke Virginia The White House

Then, there's this:

Pssst......the ISIS is Islamic to the core.

Which is how you people justify scapegoating all Muslims?

Ironic, given the subject of this thread.

Forum List

Back