Ted Cruz Is The Man!

Rishon LeZion - A 23-year-old woman of Ethiopian descent claimed that the driver of an Egged No. 5 bus in Rishon LeZion refused to allow her to board his bus because of the color of her skin.

“When the driver saw me he said, ‘what, don’t you understand that I don’t allow Kushim (derogatory term for black people) on board?
At this point Verka handed the driver the bus fare, but, according to her, he refused to accept it and said, “Kushit hold on, what’s your hurry? Since you (Ethiopians) made aliyah you’ve become arrogant.”
Rishon LeZion - Israeli Egged Bus Driver to Ethiopian No Blacks Allowed

Sium, 32, has lived in Israel most of his life, but says he and other Ethiopian Jews are treated differently from other Israelis: factories do not want to employ them; landlords refuse them; and certain schools turn away their children.

"The word discrimination doesn’t describe what we experience. There is another word for it: racism. It is a shame that we still have to use this word today,” he told IRIN.
A recent decision - as reported by local media - by 120 homeowners not to sell or rent their apartments to Israeli-Ethiopian families has brought discrimination against Ethiopian Jews in Israel back into the spotlight.

In 2006, the Israeli Ethiopians discovered what was happening with their blood donations (donating blood is considered an honor in Ethiopian society). They found out from a report on Channel 2 News in Israel that there donations were not even being used. They were being frozen and disposed of! When Tal Zakul of the Ethiopian Students Union found out he said, "I meet with youths at boarding schools and talk to them about moving up in life and how important integration is. Every chance I get I explain to them that only a shred of [Israeli] society is racist, and that they shouldn't generalize the Israeli public. But what do I say to them tomorrow? How do I answer their questions when racist discrimination has again been proven, that they are truly being labeled by the color of their skin so it makes no difference how hard they try?"

What was the response from Magen Dovid (the Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross): This:

We must not forget that blood donations exist to save lives, and the guidelines set by the Health Ministry are designed to guarantee that the donor units will be as safe as possible. Anyone who has been exposed to numerous diseases, including Malaria or Mad Cow Disease, may endanger the recipient. The testing the blood goes through is not enough since some of these diseases have a 'window' in which they are undetectable, like HIV, where even a test cannot discover if the blood is contaminated. These guidelines are not an Israeli invention and they are accepted throughout the entire modern world.

The testing is not enough??? Let’s pretend that he's not lying and then think about the fact that the majority of the Ethiopians that donate blood in Israel were born in Israel and have never been exposed to Mad Cow, Malaria or HIV. Also, why not just tell them up front instead of making them think that they are saving people's lives? There are Israelis who won't accept Arab blood and others who refuse to donate blood because they don't want it to go to save the life of an Arab (I heard this being said right in front of me by a woman who refused to donate because she didn't want her blood to go saving a terrorist).
Israel s Ethiopian Jews face racism denial New Jewish Resistance

Unlike Cruz and his minions, I don't relish the act if fellatio you and others are so excited to perform on the mandate of Israel.

Rishon LeZion - A 23-year-old woman of Ethiopian descent claimed that the driver of an Egged No. 5 bus in Rishon LeZion refused to allow her to board his bus because of the color of her skin.

“When the driver saw me he said, ‘what, don’t you understand that I don’t allow Kushim (derogatory term for black people) on board?
At this point Verka handed the driver the bus fare, but, according to her, he refused to accept it and said, “Kushit hold on, what’s your hurry? Since you (Ethiopians) made aliyah you’ve become arrogant.”

Sium, 32, has lived in Israel most of his life, but says he and other Ethiopian Jews are treated differently from other Israelis: factories do not want to employ them; landlords refuse them; and certain schools turn away their children.

"The word discrimination doesn’t describe what we experience. There is another word for it: racism. It is a shame that we still have to use this word today,” he told IRIN.
A recent decision - as reported by local media - by 120 homeowners not to sell or rent their apartments to Israeli-Ethiopian families has brought discrimination against Ethiopian Jews in Israel back into the spotlight.

In 2006, the Israeli Ethiopians discovered what was happening with their blood donations (donating blood is considered an honor in Ethiopian society). They found out from a report on Channel 2 News in Israel that there donations were not even being used. They were being frozen and disposed of! When Tal Zakul of the Ethiopian Students Union found out he said, "I meet with youths at boarding schools and talk to them about moving up in life and how important integration is. Every chance I get I explain to them that only a shred of [Israeli] society is racist, and that they shouldn't generalize the Israeli public. But what do I say to them tomorrow? How do I answer their questions when racist discrimination has again been proven, that they are truly being labeled by the color of their skin so it makes no difference how hard they try?"

What was the response from Magen Dovid (the Israeli equivalent of the Red Cross): This:

We must not forget that blood donations exist to save lives, and the guidelines set by the Health Ministry are designed to guarantee that the donor units will be as safe as possible. Anyone who has been exposed to numerous diseases, including Malaria or Mad Cow Disease, may endanger the recipient. The testing the blood goes through is not enough since some of these diseases have a 'window' in which they are undetectable, like HIV, where even a test cannot discover if the blood is contaminated. These guidelines are not an Israeli invention and they are accepted throughout the entire modern world.

The testing is not enough??? Let’s pretend that he's not lying and then think about the fact that the majority of the Ethiopians that donate blood in Israel were born in Israel and have never been exposed to Mad Cow, Malaria or HIV. Also, why not just tell them up front instead of making them think that they are saving people's lives? There are Israelis who won't accept Arab blood and others who refuse to donate blood because they don't want it to go to save the life of an Arab (I heard this being said right in front of me by a woman who refused to donate because she didn't want her blood to go saving a terrorist).

Unlike Cruz and his minions, I don't relish the act if fellatio you and others are so excited to perform on the mandate of Israel.

Do you know how the Ethiopian Jews got to Israel?

They were rescued, as great cost, by the Israelis.

"Operation Solomon (Hebrew: מִבְצָע שלמה, Mivtza Shlomo) was a covert Israeli military operation to airlift Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 1991. Non-stop flights of 35 Israeli aircraft, including Israeli Air ForceC-130s and El AlBoeing 747s, transported 14,325 Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 36 hours."
Operation Solomon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Takes the wind out of your sail, doesn't it, hater.

So he wasn't booed off stage, libs troll another thread and water is wet
You are exactly right, except for the part about him not being booed of stage. Google "Cruz booed off stage", it's in all the papers. I happen to think he did the right thing, but he did get booed off stage.

out.

2. ...speaking at a sold-out dinner gala for Middle East Christians...when he asserted, “Christians have no greater ally than Israel.”

."

What makes Israel one of our greatest allies? What does Israel do, what has Israel done, to make the US safer and more secure?

Ever. Be specific.

The Cruz Missile is a Foreign Born National NOT Eligible to be President of The United States.

His Father fought for and Fidel Castro before high tailing to U.S. and later Canada where Teddy was born.

"Operation Solomon (Hebrew: מִבְצָע שלמה, Mivtza Shlomo) was a covert Israeli military operation to airlift Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 1991. Non-stop flights of 35 Israeli aircraft, including Israeli Air ForceC-130s and El AlBoeing 747s, transported 14,325 Ethiopian Jews to Israel in 36 hours."

If you can't recognize the stupidity of your reply, I can't even laugh at you.

Your attempt at logic is that Israel has the right to discriminate, stereotype and practice racism because it assisted the Ethiopian Jews in relocating to Israel??

Your attempt at logic is that Israel has the right to discriminate, stereotype and practice racism because it assisted the Ethiopian Jews in relocating to Israel??

"...Israel has the right to discriminate, stereotype and practice racism..."

You imbecile.....an earlier poster proved just the opposite....their courts fined the culprit.

And I proved that the nation of Israel mobilized to save dark skinned Jews.

Now...back under your rock.

The Cruz Missile is a Foreign Born National NOT Eligible to be President of The United States.

His Father fought for and Fidel Castro before high tailing to U.S. and later Canada where Teddy was born.

1. Possibly you've stumbled into this thread meaning to post elsewhere, as your message is unrelated to the OP.
You are certainly stupid enough to do that.....

2.And, you are incapable of recognizing the courage of the individual at the center of the post.

3. Perhaps you are capable of focusing like a laser, and commenting on the actual post...
...especially this:
. .... speaking extemporaneously, not from a teleprompter or notes, and went on to assert that “religious bigotry is a cancer with many manifiestations. ISIS, al-Qaida, Hezbollah, Hamas, state sponsors like Syria and Iran, are all engaged in a vicious genocidal campaign to destroy religious minorities in the Middle East.

out.

2. ...speaking at a sold-out dinner gala for Middle East Christians...when he asserted, “Christians have no greater ally than Israel.”

."

What makes Israel one of our greatest allies? What does Israel do, what has Israel done, to make the US safer and more secure?

Ever. Be specific.

I'll let the Liberal Slate Mag do my talking:

"Stark Aerospace of Mississippi is perhaps the only foreign-owned company with FAA permission to fly a drone in U.S. airspace. Based in the town of Columbus, not far from Mississippi State University, Stark is a subsidiary of the state-owned Israel Aerospace Industries — not that you could tell from looking at the company’s website, executive leadership or affiliations. You have to go to the Mississippi secretary of state website to learn that two of Stark’s three directors are Israelis.

So too with the America’s drone industry. The Israeli influence is not visible but it is real, documented and extremely relevant to the future of drones in America. If you want to know how drones may change American airspace in coming years, just look to Israel, where the unmanned aerial vehicle market is thriving and drones are considered a reliable instrument of “homeland security.”
Israel 8217 s drone dominance - Salon.com

Feel dumb now, boyyyeeeeee?

Last edited:
out.

."

Ever. Be specific.

I'll let the Liberal Slate Mag do m speaking:

"Stark Aerospace of Mississippi is perhaps the only foreign-owned company with FAA permission to fly a drone in U.S. airspace. Based in the town of Columbus, not far from Mississippi State University, Stark is a subsidiary of the state-owned Israel Aerospace Industries — not that you could tell from looking at the company’s website, executive leadership or affiliations. You have to go to the Mississippi secretary of state website to learn that two of Stark’s three directors are Israelis.

So too with the America’s drone industry. The Israeli influence is not visible but it is real, documented and extremely relevant to the future of drones in America. If you want to know how drones may change American airspace in coming years, just look to Israel, where the unmanned aerial vehicle market is thriving and drones are considered a reliable instrument of “homeland security.”

lol, that has nothing to do with my question.

Indeed Israel is a one of a kind ally. What kind of ally spies on you,attacks a OBVIOUS US military ship,the conspires with the US president to cover it up? Oh and there is BIG difference between Jewish people and the state of Israel. They don't go hand in hand as Jews are everywhere.

out.

."

Ever. Be specific.

You have been both answered, and put in your place.

I always appreciate it when you reveal, this early,which mode you'll be using....

....lying or obfuscating.

How do you go about it......flip a coin?

Does it depend on which side of the cage you wake up on?

Or DNC notifications?

You imbecile.....an earlier poster proved just the opposite....their courts fined the culprit.

Once again, your stupidity is so profound that you believe the right to stereotype, discriminate and practice racism is justified because Israel with the help of the U.S. and African governments relocated Ethiopian Jews.

Sorry to have interrupted you, you can get back on your knees, Israel isn't finished yet...

Indeed Israel is a one of a kind ally. What kind of ally spies on you,attacks a OBVIOUS US military ship,the conspires with the US president to cover it up? Oh and there is BIG difference between Jewish people and the state of Israel. They don't go hand in hand as Jews are everywhere.

There is a quote from Martin Luther King, Jr that applies to you and your post....

"He is also attributed with having said, "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism," in response to a student who had attacked Zionism during a dinner event with Dr. King in 1968."
Martin Luther King Israel Jewish Virtual Library

Once again, your stupidity is so profound that you believe the right to stereotype, discriminate and practice racism is justified because Israel with the help of the U.S. and African governments relocated Ethiopian Jews.

Sorry to have interrupted you, you can get back on your knees, Israel isn't finished yet...

Whenever a moron like you is put in their place, vulgarity is their default.

out.

."

Ever. Be specific.

You have been both answered, and put in your place.

I always appreciate it when you reveal, this early,which mode you'll be using....

....lying or obfuscating.

How do you go about it......flip a coin?

Does it depend on which side of the cage you wake up on?

Or DNC notifications?

An ally is not some country that makes money off you in the defense industry. An ally is someone who goes to war with you.

There is a quote from Martin Luther King, Jr that applies to you and your post....

"He is also attributed with having said, "When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You're talking anti-Semitism," in response to a student who had attacked Zionism during a dinner event with Dr. King in 1968."
Martin Luther King Israel Jewish Virtual Library
Couldn't pick a worse person to quote but be my guest. Israel and Jews are 2 different things. Jews are in pretty much every single nation around the world. Israel is but 1 nation.

Forum List

Back