🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

Because of PC in Europe there are numerous "no go zones". That cannot be allowed to happen here.
Debunking the Muslim No-Go Zone Myth - Bloomberg ...

Caliph-ain't

snopes-icon-author.jpg

snopes
updated From the archive

nogozones.jpg

Claim: A number of localities in the United States, France, and Britain are considered Muslim "no-go zones" (operating under Sharia Law) where local laws are not applicable.

red.gif
FALSE

Caliph-ain't

Well they are full of shit. They just don't exist for the PC crowd who don't want to admit that these no go zones are very real.

Severed head just found in Amsterdam's Moroccan dominated no go zone. Journalists just got the shit kicked out of them in Sweden's Little Mogadishu.

In France, cripes they have so many it's appalling. I'll give you a government website link. In case you aren't bilingual these zones that are listed are called ZUS. Zones Urbaines Sensibles.

Translation: Sensitive Urban Zones aka no go zones.

Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus)

Britain. Oh pathetic what the Brits have allowed but then Qatar and Saudi Arabia own more of London than the Queen.

It's really quite unreal.

No Go Zones exist and always have. Some exist in America's ghettos with certain cultures. The bloods and crips in LA have streets that of you go down and aren't a gang member you probably will get shot.
So, you're talking about high crime areas.

That's like saying we should monitor all Canadian-born Americans, just because they might be anti-social pieces of worthless garbage like Rafael :cuckoo:

Cruz is correct but the best thing to do is to stop all muslim immigration and let the population diminish itself . islam and the USA or Western civilization are incompatible .
Except the overwhelming majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims here in the U.S. are doing just fine. Many groups of Muslim immigrants have a higher median income than crackas like yourself Pismoe.

The San Bernadino and Boston and Fort Hood and 9-11 terrorists were all peaceful Muslims "doing just fine" until Allah's will had to be done.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

That's .000000015% of Muslims over a 15 year period. I might need more 0's. It's whatever 1.5e-8 translates to.

Because of PC in Europe there are numerous "no go zones". That cannot be allowed to happen here.

Caliph-ain't

snopes-icon-author.jpg

snopes
updated From the archive

nogozones.jpg

Claim: A number of localities in the United States, France, and Britain are considered Muslim "no-go zones" (operating under Sharia Law) where local laws are not applicable.

red.gif
FALSE

Caliph-ain't

Well they are full of shit. They just don't exist for the PC crowd who don't want to admit that these no go zones are very real.

Severed head just found in Amsterdam's Moroccan dominated no go zone. Journalists just got the shit kicked out of them in Sweden's Little Mogadishu.

In France, cripes they have so many it's appalling. I'll give you a government website link. In case you aren't bilingual these zones that are listed are called ZUS. Zones Urbaines Sensibles.

Britain. Oh pathetic what the Brits have allowed but then Qatar and Saudi Arabia own more of London than the Queen.

No Go Zones exist and always have. Some exist in America's ghettos with certain cultures. The bloods and crips in LA have streets that of you go down and aren't a gang member you probably will get shot.
So, you're talking about high crime areas.[/QUOTE]

Yes. High crime areas but particularly ones with very territorial gangs, like the Bloods or ISIS. They are "no go zones".

The term "no go zone" only exists because this is something the liberals of Europe aren't used to. They don't grasp the idea that a population of people would kill you just for being on their "turf".

So....that's all. They have always existed.

Cruz is correct but the best thing to do is to stop all muslim immigration and let the population diminish itself . islam and the USA or Western civilization are incompatible .
Except the overwhelming majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims here in the U.S. are doing just fine. Many groups of Muslim immigrants have a higher median income than crackas like yourself Pismoe.

The San Bernadino and Boston and Fort Hood and 9-11 terrorists were all peaceful Muslims "doing just fine" until Allah's will had to be done.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

That's .000000015% of Muslims over a 15 year period. I might need more 0's. It's whatever 1.5e-8 translates to.
--------------------- one is too many OldSchool !!

Cruz calls for police to 'patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods'

Cruz is saying what Trump has always said. He wants to stop Muslim migration and says we need to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods.

As one would predict....liberals are losing their fucking minds in anger at this statement. How dare we identify where this threat is coming from.

Why do liberals always have a problem with patrolling an area that crime emerges from????
I've asked that question often in my lifetime and even today, there is no answer. I find it funny though, that the people in those areas want the cops there. The aldermen and political hacks on the left say otherwise. It is what has strengthened my beliefs to where they are today. Stupid libturds. Can't say it any clearer than that.

You speak French bro...LOL I am betting hardly anyone here can read that Link....how convenient....I do not speak French but this guy does
Paris mayor to sue Fox News over Muslim 'no-go zones ...

Fox News Apologizes for False Claims of Muslim-Only Areas

That is Fox Backpedaling ...you ought to do the same ...

Poll after poll shows 20%-40% of Muslims support terror attacks. 20% of British Muslims supported the 7/7 bombings.

The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority - Breitbart

Right wing Militias until "You "ll will had to be done ....like at Oklahoma Federal Building and the Cliven Bundy outlaw gang..........

Well dumb cracka's like yourself have committed terrorist acts in this country before. I'm all in favor of booting out dumb cracka's like you pismoe. Whoa... that felt good! No wonder you nutters act like diva's all the time!

you are a pretty silly poster Tyrone , your post makes no sense Tyrone !!

Right wing Militias until "You "ll will had to be done ....like at Oklahoma Federal Building and the Cliven Bundy outlaw gang..........
huh?

You speak French bro...LOL I am betting hardly anyone here can read that Link....how convenient....I do not speak French but this guy does
Paris mayor to sue Fox News over Muslim 'no-go zones ...

Fox News Apologizes for False Claims of Muslim-Only Areas

That is Fox Backpedaling ...you ought to do the same ...

"No Go Zones" is just a fancy term for gang infested shit hole where those who don't belong might get shot. Are you denying that there are areas in Europe or America where that is true??

There are no go zones in LA and Chicago and NYC and many other major cities. Gangs run them. Cops don't like going there. And if you or I drove in casually....we would be in danger. That's a fact.

Luckily there aren't many and they're easy to avoid.

Do you deny that is true??

Caliph-ain't

snopes-icon-author.jpg

snopes
updated From the archive

nogozones.jpg

red.gif
FALSE

Caliph-ain't

So, you're talking about high crime areas.

"Yes. High crime areas but particularly ones with very territorial gangs, like the Bloods or ISIS. They are "no go zones".

The term "no go zone" only exists because this is something the liberals of Europe aren't used to. They don't grasp the idea that a population of people would kill you just for being on their "turf".

So....that's all. They have always existed."

So, treat them as high crime zones then.
Why are you singling out the Muslim neighbourhoods?
Why should they be treated differently?

My husband used to work with a wonderful woman who was Muslim and every freaking time a terror attack took place she would just about fall apart . She kept praying that those terrorists and radicals and hard liners wouldn't show up in Canada. Her story starts in Saudi Arabia. Her parents immigrated to Canada years before so that their daughters did not have to grow up in such a horrible oppressive society.

Good solid Mohammed and Amani six packs fear these radicals as well. If not more so. Hell's bells if you're an Afghan woman who forgets Uncle Abdul off the wedding guest list and piss him off, odds are he's going to gate crash wearing a specialized vest.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world. But I doubt you care about that stat.

Poll after poll shows 20%-40% of Muslims support terror attacks. 20% of British Muslims supported the 7/7 bombings.

The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority - Breitbart
Okay... 20% of Trump supporters polled think ending slavery was a bad idea. People say stupid shit when they don't have to be held accountable for it.

Btw, the 7/7 bombers were 0.00000150369% of the Muslim population in Britain.

Well dumb cracka's like yourself have committed terrorist acts in this country before. I'm all in favor of booting out dumb cracka's like you pismoe. Whoa... that felt good! No wonder you nutters act like diva's all the time!
internet tough guys who think they're tough guys. Funny how you like to stand out. We do so enjoy the laugh.

-------------------------- bonehead OldSchool has no idea what my race is :afro: !! Other than being a bonehead it looks like he is also a racist [not that I care] just an observation!!

Forum List

Back