🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ted Cruz: "Patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods"; Liberals go ape-sh** crazy hearing his statement

Cruz is correct but the best thing to do is to stop all muslim immigration and let the population diminish itself . islam and the USA or Western civilization are incompatible .
Except the overwhelming majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims here in the U.S. are doing just fine. Many groups of Muslim immigrants have a higher median income than crackas like yourself Pismoe.

The San Bernadino and Boston and Fort Hood and 9-11 terrorists were all peaceful Muslims "doing just fine" until Allah's will had to be done.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

That's .000000015% of Muslims over a 15 year period. I might need more 0's. It's whatever 1.5e-8 translates to.

Poll after poll shows 20%-40% of Muslims support terror attacks. 20% of British Muslims supported the 7/7 bombings.

The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority - Breitbart
From the poll you are quoting it also states that 99% of British Muslims believe that the 7/7 attacks were wrong. Why cant you fucks buy some integrity ?

Except the overwhelming majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims here in the U.S. are doing just fine. Many groups of Muslim immigrants have a higher median income than crackas like yourself Pismoe.

The San Bernadino and Boston and Fort Hood and 9-11 terrorists were all peaceful Muslims "doing just fine" until Allah's will had to be done.

You just named 24 people over the course of 15 years. There are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world.

That's .000000015% of Muslims over a 15 year period. I might need more 0's. It's whatever 1.5e-8 translates to.
--------------------- one is too many OldSchool !!
Well dumb cracka's like yourself have committed terrorist acts in this country before. I'm all in favor of booting out dumb cracka's like you pismoe. Whoa... that felt good! No wonder you nutters act like diva's all the time!
internet tough guys who think they're tough guys. Funny how you like to stand out. We do so enjoy the laugh.
Thanks dumb cracka. You can continue being an internet tough guy against those dirty muzzies and ******* you're too pussy to insult in real life. :thup:

Debunking the Muslim No-Go Zone Myth - Bloomberg ...

Caliph-ain't

snopes-icon-author.jpg

snopes
updated From the archive

nogozones.jpg

Claim: A number of localities in the United States, France, and Britain are considered Muslim "no-go zones" (operating under Sharia Law) where local laws are not applicable.

red.gif
FALSE

Caliph-ain't

Well they are full of shit. They just don't exist for the PC crowd who don't want to admit that these no go zones are very real.

Severed head just found in Amsterdam's Moroccan dominated no go zone. Journalists just got the shit kicked out of them in Sweden's Little Mogadishu.

In France, cripes they have so many it's appalling. I'll give you a government website link. In case you aren't bilingual these zones that are listed are called ZUS. Zones Urbaines Sensibles.

Translation: Sensitive Urban Zones aka no go zones.

Atlas des Zones urbaines sensibles (Zus)

Britain. Oh pathetic what the Brits have allowed but then Qatar and Saudi Arabia own more of London than the Queen.

It's really quite unreal.

No Go Zones exist and always have. Some exist in America's ghettos with certain cultures. The bloods and crips in LA have streets that of you go down and aren't a gang member you probably will get shot.
So, you're talking about high crime areas.

"Yes. High crime areas but particularly ones with very territorial gangs, like the Bloods or ISIS. They are "no go zones".

The term "no go zone" only exists because this is something the liberals of Europe aren't used to. They don't grasp the idea that a population of people would kill you just for being on their "turf".

So....that's all. They have always existed."

So, treat them as high crime zones then.
Why are you singling out the Muslim neighbourhoods?
Why should they be treated differently?
cause they keep creeping out of their neighborhoods and hurting others. That's why.

Cruz is correct but the best thing to do is to stop all muslim immigration and let the population diminish itself . islam and the USA or Western civilization are incompatible .

Poll after poll shows 20%-40% of Muslims support terror attacks. 20% of British Muslims supported the 7/7 bombings.

From the poll you are quoting it also states that 99% of British Muslims believe that the 7/7 attacks were wrong. Why cant you fucks buy some integrity ?

So 19% felt it was wrong...but still supported doing it?? Hmmm.

Well dumb cracka's like yourself have committed terrorist acts in this country before. I'm all in favor of booting out dumb cracka's like you pismoe. Whoa... that felt good! No wonder you nutters act like diva's all the time!
internet tough guys who think they're tough guys. Funny how you like to stand out. We do so enjoy the laugh.
Thanks dumb cracka. You can continue being an internet tough guy against those dirty muzzies and ******* you're too pussy to insult in real life. :thup:
more fun, thanks, shows the wimp you really are.

and that means what? If they were truly against them they'd be fighting to stop them. They do nothing. That is the worse Allie.

more fun, thanks, shows the wimp you really are.
Run along and play little cracka. Or at least contribute something.

Well they are full of shit. They just don't exist for the PC crowd who don't want to admit that these no go zones are very real.

Severed head just found in Amsterdam's Moroccan dominated no go zone. Journalists just got the shit kicked out of them in Sweden's Little Mogadishu.

In France, cripes they have so many it's appalling. I'll give you a government website link. In case you aren't bilingual these zones that are listed are called ZUS. Zones Urbaines Sensibles.

Britain. Oh pathetic what the Brits have allowed but then Qatar and Saudi Arabia own more of London than the Queen.

No Go Zones exist and always have. Some exist in America's ghettos with certain cultures. The bloods and crips in LA have streets that of you go down and aren't a gang member you probably will get shot.

"Yes. High crime areas but particularly ones with very territorial gangs, like the Bloods or ISIS. They are "no go zones".

The term "no go zone" only exists because this is something the liberals of Europe aren't used to. They don't grasp the idea that a population of people would kill you just for being on their "turf".

cause they keep creeping out of their neighborhoods and hurting others. That's why.
So you're saying that non-Muslim criminals only commit their crimes in their own neighbourhoods.
Interesting theory.

you are a pretty silly poster Tyrone , your post makes no sense Tyrone !!

The thread is not about me
How many Muslim extremists are there? Just the facts, please

Angel Rabasa,..........senior political scientist at the RAND corporation. While conducting research for a 2014 book he coauthored, "Euro Jihad," he found that Western European intelligence agencies estimated that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals.

Note that this is an extrapolation of estimates gathered in Europe; Gabriel’s claim refers to a percentage of Muslims worldwide. That total number is more than 1.6 billion, according to the Pew Research Center.

Working off of these intelligence estimates, if you were to take one percent of the Muslim populations of Germany, France, and the United Kingdom, by the most liberal of estimates, less than 125,000 Muslims living in these combined countries would be prone to radicalization. Add that to the possible radical population across the rest of Europe and the sum is approximately 325,000 Muslims are at risk of becoming radical.

Thirty more murdered, and liberals continue their defense.
No one is defending anything except facts and documentation of claims made by wing nuts such as you who confuse your opinions with facts ...you characterize it the way you do because "you are mental"

you are a pretty silly poster Tyrone , your post makes no sense Tyrone !!

The thread is not about me
How many Muslim extremists are there? Just the facts, please

Angel Rabasa,..........senior political scientist at the RAND corporation.
While conducting research for a 2014 book he coauthored, "Euro Jihad," he found that Western European intelligence agencies estimated that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals.

Note that this is an extrapolation of estimates gathered in Europe; Gabriel’s claim refers to a percentage of Muslims worldwide. That total number is more than 1.6 billion, according to the Pew Research Center.

Working off of these intelligence estimates, if you were to take one percent of the Muslim populations of Germany, France, and the United Kingdom, by the most liberal of estimates, less than 125,000 Muslims living in these combined countries would be prone to radicalization. Add that to the possible radical population across the rest of Europe and the sum is approximately 325,000 Muslims are at risk of becoming radical.
------------------------- islam and Western society are incompatible and that is my only reply and point Tyrone .

Debunking the Muslim No-Go Zone Myth - Bloomberg ...

Caliph-ain't

snopes-icon-author.jpg

snopes
updated From the archive

nogozones.jpg

Claim: A number of localities in the United States, France, and Britain are considered Muslim "no-go zones" (operating under Sharia Law) where local laws are not applicable.

red.gif
FALSE

Caliph-ain't

It's Europe. It's a radical Muslim issue. And the Europeans are the ones that call them "no go zones".

So 19% felt it was wrong...but still supported doing it?? Hmmm.
No , 20% sympathised with the cause not the action. That is not an unusual stance. I sympathised with the cause of the IRA but I would never condone some of the things that they did. You see some people are able to think on more than one level, possibly because they are not choking on hate.

It's Europe. It's a radical Muslim issue. And the Europeans are the ones that call them "no go zones".

Careful a French Mayor was going to sue Fox news for saying that ...its OK though Fox apologized ...

So, you're disagreeing with Bucs.
There are no 'no-go zones' in the US.

Careful a French Mayor was going to sue Fox news for saying that ...its OK though Fox apologized ...

Well they do have their "no go zones" and everyone knows it. And by the way I blame the EU politicians for isolating large Muslim communities to begin with.

Instead of helping Muslim immigrants to integrate while still respecting culture and tradition, they went for a mosaic rather than a melting pot if you will.

You have 80% or higher unemployment among males. The politicians have not provided an education system that would help immigrants learn the language and skills to become employed.

It's a dog's breakfast. But the EU politicians are the ones to blame. Their policy of "OK you're here but you stay right in these areas" reminds me of the slum policies of the 60's and 70's in the US and Canada.

We cannot make the same errors as Europe.

Last edited:

"Steve Emerson, who analyzes terrorism for the network, said on Fox News Sunday, "There are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim, where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in." British Prime Minister David Cameron ripped Emerson as only an old Etonian can: "When I heard this, frankly, I choked on my porridge and I thought it must be April Fools' Day. This guy’s clearly a complete idiot." Emerson apologized, but other Fox personalities repeated variations on the theme, and eventually Fox issued on-air corrections on both Fox & Friends and Justice With Judge Jeanne."

Forum List

Back