Ted Cruz Plays Hardball

Ted Cruz is a pawn of Goldman Sachs and other international businesses. He's part of what's leading us towards globalism and you people are too fucking dense to see it.

. . . Says someone pathetically attempting to support the China-fellating policies of Grandpa Badfinger.
No sane person can deny that China is a cruel dragon willing to do anything to anyone in order to take over the world's economy.

And Hiden knows it.
The commie that he is.
When Congress sends money to other nations, certain members of Congress have personal access to that money.

I know it's too much to ask, but how about some documentation/evidence to back that up?

Ted Cruz is a pawn of Goldman Sachs and other international businesses. He's part of what's leading us towards globalism and you people are too fucking dense to see it.

. . . Says someone pathetically attempting to support the China-fellating policies of Grandpa Badfinger.
No sane person can deny that China is a cruel dragon willing to do anything to anyone in order to take over the world's economy.

And Hiden knows it.
The commie that he is.
When Congress sends money to other nations, certain members of Congress have personal access to that money.

I know it's too much to ask, but how about some documentation/evidence to back that up?

Hold up there pard.
Where is your intro post thats required before posting?

Damn. That guy can be brutal. :auiqs.jpg:

"Senator Ted Cruz sent a letter to President Donald Trump urging him to send both the Iran nuclear agreement and Paris climate accords to the Senate for ratification. Since the Senate won’t agree to advise and consent to either deal, requesting a vote would force Biden into a confrontation and could precipitate a constitutional crisis."

Cruz Urges Trump to Send Iran Deal and Climate Agreement to Senate So They Can Fail
Ted Cruz has no balls Let trump call his wife ugly and accused his father of BS and still the punk kisses the moron trumps butt ??

Trump didn't accuse Cruz's father of anything.

He only mentioned the FACT that some people were saying that the senior Cruz was involved in the JFK whacking.

Which, BTW, was true. Some people were saying, and not Trump. Trump only observed that people were talking.
The same old trump bullshit Some people say Were you one of them polak?

Yes, I agree that any politician who allows more foriegn workers to enter the country is a douchebag who is willing to screw Americans.

You lack the understanding that's required of all adults. The Trump ideology has been tried and it has failed. The response to that failure will be to double the number of immigrants in order to catch up with demand.

America isn't viable without cheap illegal immigrant labourers.
Hmm, Why would anyone justify higher immigration? That's pure idiocy.

More immigration is the way you screw working Americans.
You go pluck chickens bri or slaughter pigs or clean the shit out of barns Think you and trump are well suited for that

"Senator Ted Cruz sent a letter to President Donald Trump urging him to send both the Iran nuclear agreement and Paris climate accords to the Senate for ratification. Since the Senate won’t agree to advise and consent to either deal, requesting a vote would force Biden into a confrontation and could precipitate a constitutional crisis."

Cruz Urges Trump to Send Iran Deal and Climate Agreement to Senate So They Can Fail
He keeps this up and I might
stop badmouthing him

Doesn't Texas have like an 11th Amendment in their state constitution or something?

Something like "Thou shalt not speak not speak ill of thy fellow Texan"?

:auiqs.jpg:
Naw, we talk shit about each other all the time. Stomp the fuck out of foreigners that do though.

Uh-huh, and Joe Biden is a “man of the people”. He spent his entire career voting for sweet trade deals for China and watched our manufacturing jobs evaporate because of those deals, all while his family helped Chinese businesses acquire US tech companies. Not to mention the tax haven and bankruptcy protections he created for MBNA and other banks in Delaware.

Uh-huh, and Joe Biden is a “man of the people”. He spent his entire career voting for sweet trade deals for China and watched our manufacturing jobs evaporate because of those deals, all while his family helped Chinese businesses acquire US tech companies. Not to mention the tax haven and bankruptcy protections he created for MBNA and other banks in Delaware.

Joe Biden is a corporatist piece of shit like just about everybody else in D.C. Your whataboutism is worth dick to me.

Joe Biden is a corporatist piece of shit like just about everybody else in D.C. Your whataboutism is worth dick to me.
LOL I see, so you voted for President Trump.

Oh well. We will clean up after this sleazeball, too

Bootlicker A$$licker Druz isn't a man... he's a thing.

Mortally insult the twink's wife and Druz ends up ki$$ing the Orange Baboon-God's a$$...

Mortally insult the twink's father and Druz ends-up ki$$ing the Orange Baboon-God's a$$...

A sickening fawning gutless nutless miscreant who somehow convinced folks in the Lone Star State to re-hire him...

Go figure.

The only 'hardball' Druz plays involves self-abuse.

Now that's the first time I've seen anyone concede that Xiden is good at something!

And Xiden is a pawn of china. So what's your point?

Oh, you prefer State run gulags to capitalist swine making money selling stuff to the people you want in the gulags.

I get it.

Oh, you prefer State run gulags to capitalist swine making money selling stuff to the people you want in the gulags.

I get it.

Or maybe I don't support Biden either you goofball.

I get it.

Or maybe I don't support Biden either you goofball.

Sure you do. That is as obvious as the empty space between your ears.

Forum List

Back