Ted Cruz says Grammys are evil in response to performance

I think the republican party is evil. They seek to turn 90% of society into slaves for the few percent at the top. Now that is fucking evil! They want to force other people to suffer and hide who they're or possibly be killed. Now that is evil. Cruz is a very evil man.
My comments are about music I like and not political bullshit.

They were pretty good.

You know ... I like a lot of Jimmy Buffet songs ... But not necessarily the ones others like as much ...
Come Monday ... Son of a Son of a Sailor ... Pirate at Forty ... :auiqs.jpg:

I guess it is all ... Each to their own.

Yeah ... With the exception of still talking about Music ... We might have strayed a bit Off-Topic.
Imagine that ... Something actually worth talking about ... :auiqs.jpg:

I had a good time discussing it ... Thanks everybody.

I like all your comments on this subject.

You know ... I like a lot of Jimmy Buffet songs ... But not necessarily the ones others like as much ...
Come Monday ... Son of a Son of a Sailor ... Pirate at Forty ... :auiqs.jpg:

I guess it is all ... Each to their own.

3 of my favorites.

Add in Pencil Thin Mustache and Last Mango in Paris.

I have seen him in concert more than any other artist/group/band.

Yeah ... With the exception of still talking about Music ... We might have strayed a bit Off-Topic.
Imagine that ... Something actually worth talking about ... :auiqs.jpg:

I had a good time discussing it ... Thanks everybody.

It has been a nice change of pace!

I like all your comments on this subject.

Funny part ... I was just scrolling back through ... And saw where Gator had posted Son of a Son of a Sailor ...
I didn't even know it when I made that comment to him about Jimmy Buffet and the song.

Stuff moves fast when it gets good ... Gotta keep up ...
We all might stop fighting with each other ... :auiqs.jpg:

Was it Alice Cooper who but the heads off chickens ? What did ted Cruz make of him ?

Ozzy Osbourne.

When I was in high school he was coming to our town and after a month about 1/3 of the tickets had sold. Then some parent found out about the bat thing and tried to get him banned. Tickets sold out in a an hour after that

Was it Alice Cooper who but the heads off chickens ? What did ted Cruz make of him ?
I think Ozzy Osborne bit the head of a bat.....and Alice Cooper may have been trying to copy him.

But back when they did this stuff we didn't have to worry about a government that was trying to murder millions of us because of Global Fucking Warming.

Ozzy Osbourne.

When I was in high school he was coming to our town and after a month about 1/3 of the tickets had sold. Then some parent found out about the bat thing and tried to get him banned. Tickets sold out in a an hour after that
When we were in junior School we used to sing Schools Out every day. He seemed like a prophet o 9 year olds.

I think Ozzy Osborne bit the head of a bat.....and Alice Cooper may have been trying to copy him.

But back when they did this stuff we didn't have to worry about a government that was trying to murder millions of us because of Global Fucking Warming.
Vietnam ?

Alice cooper has been pretty vocal about rock stars not engaging in political commentary.

His onstage antics were theatrical horror. Not political theatre.

Forum List

Back