Ted Cruz says Grammys are evil in response to performance

Only in your opinion.

Well ... I might actually have had the same opinion ... If he had actually shared what his was.

I really liked Rush ... Think they "earned a spot" if nothing else.
The complexity of their music and style ... Blah-blah-blah ... But I am certainly not the "barometer" of it all.

Nor would I tell anyone else they were wrong ... If they agreed or disagreed.
The Eagles earned their spot ... And you mentioned some others.

Every person that values freedom should always fight religious extremism. Don't ever let it get a foot hold on your throat as it will rob you of your ability to express yourself and your very freedoms. It doesn't matter the religion as it is all about control.

Tom Petty is pretty darn good. He is a homeboy also. Was at Dubbs in Gainesville one day and he just showed up and played a set.

I kind of liked the Traveling Wilburys ... When all those guys got together ... Before Roy left us.
That was a crew ... :auiqs.jpg:

Well ... I might actually have had the same opinion ... If he had actually shared what his was.

I really liked Rush ... Think they "earned a spot" if nothing else.
The complexity of their music and style ... Blah-blah-blah ... But I am certainly not the "barometer" of it all.

Nor would I tell anyone else they were wrong ... If they agreed or disagreed.
The Eagles earned their spot ... And you mentioned some others.

Of course it was Rush! I am glad they came to your mind!

Only a few good songs? You obviously are just being sarcastic.

No. I did not find most of their music appealing at all. Hotel California was an amazing album of which the title song was only about the 4th best song on the album.

I would much rather listen to Meatloaf than The Eagles.

Every person that values freedom should always fight religious extremism. Don't ever let it get a foot hold on your throat as it will rob you of your ability to express yourself and your very freedoms. It doesn't matter the religion as it is all about control.
Worshipping Satan is religious extremism for atheists.

Of course it was Rush! I am glad they came to your mind!

I was a bartender while in College ... And someone asked me one night why nobody played Rush cover songs.
I told them the truth ... "Cause it's pretty hard to try" ... :auiqs.jpg:

If someone knows anything about music ... The basics of it ...
Rush would "change time" ... All throughout a song.

Last edited:
Straight from the Church of Satan. They are atheist.

I think the republican party is evil. They seek to turn 90% of society into slaves for the few percent at the top. Now that is fucking evil! They want to force other people to suffer and hide who they're or possibly be killed. Now that is evil. Cruz is a very evil man.

Forum List

Back